Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Petition to Marlin and Baseball fans

Hey guys, I'm sure you guys would sign this. Please spread the word to fire Loria!

http://www.change.org/petitions/the-...r-duties#share

vCash

Petition to Marlin and Baseball fans

Done. Getting all my non psd pals to do so as well.

vCash
    Thanks Jay16, appreciate the support!

vCash
    Can he even be fired? He's the owner. But I want him out of baseball... I'm a Red Sox fan too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by P'OedMarlinsFan View Post
    Hey guys, I'm sure you guys would sign this. Please spread the word to fire Loria!

http://www.change.org/petitions/the-...r-duties#share
    No one in MLB will see this, or care.
    "The 90 wins is about challenge. It's about changing the conversation. It's about framing questions for ourselves as to how we get there. So I stand by the notion that we need to get better, and in doing so we need to set concrete goals for ourselves so that we have sort of specific conversations among ourselves about how we're going to get there." -- Mr. Alderson

vCash
    As an A's fan I've seen the build up and tear down of a team. But this is appalling to there fans. Especially after getting the local government to pay for so much of the stadium. I feel for you guys. Hopefully you all get what you want.

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

vCash
    I signed the petition! It is painfully obvious that ownership, the FO, etc, etc, etc has no interest in winning. How can they expect fans to pay full ticket prices for a team that isn't better than a Double-A or Triple-A team? If I was a free agent, there is no way I am signing with the Miami Marlins.
    PSD's Sheldon Richardson!!!

vCash
    im sorry but what does the jays record have to do with anything? not going to sign it now, desrespecting toronto baseball
    Blue Jays 2013 world champs, just watch

vCash
    I hope no one buys one single ticket next year. The hotdog man and the beer guy will get traded next.

vCash
    How do you fire Loria?????

Ill tell you exactly what happens.....Bud Selig can ban an owner he wants to. He has never done that, but there have been owners that have been banned before, Marge Schott and George Steinbrenner were banned for life, but Selig re-instated Steinbrenner shortly after he became commissioner.

For the record, I am a Blue Jays fan, and as much as I like this trade, I do understand everyone in Miami...BUT I wont be happy if Selig vetoes this trade WITHOUT Loria's lifetime expulsion.

vCash
    I defiantly signed that because what they did to that team and city is absolutely terrible and bad for baseball.

vCash

Tough one!

I agree, Loria is a douche and I would want him gone too. But, all the Miami fans need to chill. Marlins have won 2 world series in the past 15 years and blew it up both times. Also.....look at at your basketball court.....what goes around, comes around. GO JAYS!!