Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    Imagine how Reyes feels?

Sign in Miami. Latin guy. Hot chicks. Nightlife. Sun. Surf.

And now.....go freeze ur azz off in crappy Toronto. Oh, by the way, it's not even the same country.

Kill ur self.
    You're an idiot. Reyes isn't American so why would he care if he's not in America any more? Toronto is a world-alpha city and is just as warm as Boston, Detroit, New York or Chicago. Help yourself to a book, or in the least, a wikipedia page once in a while.

vCash
    The Marlins make it a policy that NTC are not given.

Maybe that should have been Reye's first hint after seeing how the Marlins have blown it up before (his former teammate Carlos Delgado was a casualty of that)

As for where Reyes lives, i don't think he cares.

Miami is awesome (not as nice as Sao Paulo when it comes to women but obviously no professional baseball there), the women are hot as hell, but NYC has good pu*** over all the place too.

I am sure as long as he gets his money he probably doesn't give a **** where he plays.
    Last edited by metswon69; 11-14-2012 at 04:55 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueYankee View Post
    Jays got a nice haul but Johnson and Buehrle in the AL East may not work out well.
    Just like Kuroda was a flop....The decent ones usually adapt to the AL East lineups....
    Nick

vCash

Toronto

This may seem like a haul, but examine the trade. Chisox basically dumped Buerhle. Reyes and Johnson moving to a new league in the toughest division. It seem to me Toronto has more holes than swiss cheese and if they last a season, they may pose a threat. I just think they are a team that will finish near the bottom
    Last edited by Roy51; 11-14-2012 at 09:34 AM. Reason: spelling

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankees90. View Post
    Why is Canada getting so much shiet?? I personally haven't been (yet), but I have TONS of family and friends who have been there who have said they like it better than in the states. They had nothing but great things to say about Canada and its people.
    They clog up the roads in Florida, take forever on the golf courses and cannot tip their waiters and waitresses....Go back up north and stay there!
    Nick

vCash
    holy **** thats a crazy deal. great move by the jays
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    Yanks may be the worst team in the division soon...

Someone exhume George!
    Yeah, best record in the league and just overnight they're the worst team in the league. Funny funny stuff.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

vCash
    I find it funny that people think the Blue Jays are all of the sudden contenders. This team at best is a 3rd place team right now. Like others said, if they couldn't win in the NL East, what makes them the best team in the AL East. They still have to knock off Tampa, Baltimore, and us to win which I don't see them doing. Plus, none of those guys can stay healthy for a full season. I don't see a vast improvement from this trade, kind if like the Dodgers with there trade. Just a very mediocre team right now.

Also guys, Kansas City>>>>>Every other city in the World

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    I find it funny that people think the Blue Jays are all of the sudden contenders. This team at best is a 3rd place team right now. Like others said, if they couldn't win in the NL East, what makes them the best team in the AL East. They still have to knock off Tampa, Baltimore, and us to win which I don't see them doing. Plus, none of those guys can stay healthy for a full season. I don't see a vast improvement from this trade, kind if like the Dodgers with there trade. Just a very mediocre team right now.

Also guys, Kansas City>>>>>Every other city in the World with regard to picking up hot men
    I guess you would be the expert there...
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Bummer. The Core Be No More.

vCash
    Kansas City = Great BBQ.
    Kansas City = Cheap Tickets for the Royals
    Kansas City = Low cost of living

Thats all I can come up with..... I lived in Kansas for a couple of years and attended KSU (#1 FBS - Go Wildcats!!). Other than the parties, bar scene and sex (college life), I hated it there.

vCash
    You guys all talking about trading Cano should be ashamed.

Cano had a horrible playoff run but the guy is the best 2nd baseman in all of baseball. He is young has amazing power smooth as *****.

Now trading arod is a different story. But Cano stays he is the center piece of our offense

vCash
    Bob!
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Bummer. The Core Be No More.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DChibes View Post

Cano had a horrible playoff run but the guy is the best 2nd baseman in all of baseball. He is young has amazing power smooth as *****.

Now trading arod is a different story. But Cano stays he is the center piece of our offense
    cano is not in trade talks becuase of his bad post season, its because of his long and high contract demands
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DChibes View Post

That isn't the issue. The issue is whether he will be the best 2nd baseman in all of baseball at age 36 when he's still got 3 or 4 more years left on his contract and he's making 25M a year. A-Rod is the same story, not a different one. When he was Cano's age, he was the league MVP. But to get that MVP season, we had to agree to grossly overpay him for what he does now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by masTOR_shake1 View Post
    You're an idiot. Reyes isn't American so why would he care if he's not in America any more? Toronto is a world-alpha city and is just as warm as Boston, Detroit, New York or Chicago. Help yourself to a book, or in the least, a wikipedia page once in a while.
    Miami is a much more luxurious place to play than Toronto. But honestly, Reyes should have never left the greatest city in the country for Miami.
    Thanks Donnie Baseball, B dAwK 20, and Poncho_707!!!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast