Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Nolasco is terrible

vCash
    Anyone think Cashman will pull something off?

vCash
    Worth trying...do it now while that owner is still high or drunk.... Throw in a sign Clemens baseball or Mariano signed jersey.... All i can say is that deal is crazy!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JobaRules26 View Post
    Anyone think Cashman will pull something off?
    he has to now. Ive have been reading Stanton is pissed about this trade so now is the time to go get him. Do what it takes to get him even if it means Cano + to get him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pootamis91 View Post
    he has to now. Ive have been reading Stanton is pissed about this trade so now is the time to go get him. Do what it takes to get him even if it means Cano + to get him
    I really don't see the Marlins dealing Stanton when he is their only marquee player left and he is only making 480K this year.

He isn't a FA till 2017, has zero leverage to ask for a trade, and is still arbitration eligible from 2014 on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I really don't see the Marlins dealing Stanton when he is their only marquee player left and he is only making 480K this year.

He isn't a FA till 2017, has zero leverage to ask for a trade, and is still arbitration eligible from 2014 on.
    Normally i would agree, but that deal proved that owner is looooooooney!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PACISLE View Post
    True.

We will have to see.

vCash
    He'd be off his rocker if he dealt Stanton. Dude makes 400K and is a beast. I'd be all for it though haha

vCash
    You could call him now and say "wow, have you seen the backlash for that deal you just did? You favorite player is taking to Twitter now. I wouldnt allow that. You need to take control of this. Bring the fans back by trading Stanton for Arod. Arod is a home town guy and the fans would love the move (trying to hide your smile)......... Hell, you can throw in Zambrano as well since you know he will cause trouble. We will add Melky Masa to it to offset the trade.

vCash
    You could call him now and say "wow, have you seen the backlash for that deal you just did? You favorite player is taking to Twitter now. I wouldnt allow that. You need to take control of this. Bring the fans back by trading Stanton for Arod. Arod is a home town guy and the fans would love the move (trying to hide your smile)......... Hell, you can throw in Zambrano as well since you know he will cause trouble. We will add Melky Masa to it to offset the trade.
    While every Yankee fan would be ecstatic by this trade, it will never happen. That would be the worst trade in history. The bad thing this, Stanton has no leverage at all. If he refuses to play he'd be fined, blasted by the media, etc. He's under team control. I highly doubt he's going anywhere, regardless of how unhappy he is.

vCash
    I know.....but you just gotta try....especially with this looney toon...

vCash
    this deal proves that the owner only cares about squeezing every dollar he can. He tried to make money by investing in a new stadium and players but it didn't work out as well as having a low payroll and collecting off revenue sharing. such crap if selig doesn't veto this trade.

vCash
    I would pay A-Rods entire salary to make this trade work. I'd be inclined to throw in Cano too. But this would make zero sense on the Marlins side from a business view. The only brightside to this trade for Loria and Co. would be Arod and Cano are both latin players and the Marlins fanbase is widely Latin. But I doubt it even comes close to happening.

vCash
    i would do this trade in a heartbeat don't know if everyone else would

To Marlins
    Arod
    Cano
    Granderson

To Yankees
    Stanton

sign BJ Upton after to replace Granderson and sign a couple of good starters for this season

vCash
    i would do this trade in a heartbeat don't know if everyone else would

To Marlins
    Arod
    Cano
    Granderson

To Yankees
    Stanton

sign BJ Upton after to replace Granderson and sign a couple of good starters for this season
    I'm not sure if Arod, Cano, Granderson and Nova would be enough. Even paying all of Arods salary. Seems like they are going the cheap way to try to win and Stanton is very, very cheap right now.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast