Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

LeBrizzy James just continues to amaze.. (yes i have a boner)

vCash
    ...ok

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    lol...

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash
    He's not scoring the way he usually does, but yeah, he's been playing great so far. the 3pt % and turnovers are especially impressive.
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

vCash
    Do not tempt me or I will be forced to make,"The Lebron Thread".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonJohnHorn View Post
    He's not scoring the way he usually does, but yeah, he's been playing great so far. the 3pt % and turnovers are especially impressive.
    Yeah I wish he was a little more selfish as times.

vCash
    Just shows you what a hack sports journalism outfit ESPN is when they write another CJ story about Lebron doing something in a sample size of 8 games (EIGHT ****ING GAMES!!!!). And not just any 8 games where something truly remarkable happens. The first eight games. Because real analysis is for chumps.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Just shows you what a hack sports journalism outfit ESPN is when they write another CJ story about Lebron doing something in a sample size of 8 games (EIGHT ****ING GAMES!!!!). And not just any 8 games where something truly remarkable happens. The first eight games. Because real analysis is for chumps.
    Well considering it's his best start through the first 8 games of his entire professional career I would consider this a little different

but dont be mad bra

vCash
    By the way if the "its only 8 games" thing actually applied here then we would have seen other players have these type of starts.. when it actuality this is one of the greatest starts of all time so again

don't be mad bra

vCash
    This is exactly the same as the hack journalists they have saying, "Josh Hamilton has hit .545 with 9 homers and 17 RBIs over the first 2 weeks of the season - that's 108 HRs and 204 RBIs he's on pace for!!!!!!!!!!!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by P Harvy View Post
    By the way if the "its only 8 games" thing actually applied here then we would have seen other players have these type of starts.. when it actuality this is one of the greatest starts of all time so again

don't be mad bra
    Kobe

vCash
    This is exactly the same as the hack journalists they have saying, "Josh Hamilton has hit .545 with 9 homers and 17 RBIs over the first 2 weeks of the season - that's 108 HRs and 204 RBIs he's on pace for!!!!!!!!!!!"
    yeah cuz so many people think 108 HRs is realistic!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderousDemon View Post
    Kobe
    I highly doubt Kobe beef has had a start like LeBrons.. Even though the meat is just so tender I can't see it competing here

vCash

don't be mad bra
    Greatest of all time? It's a good start to be sure, but Lebron has outdone his 8 game sample size over an entire season before (2008-2009) and numerous other players have exceeded the rate he's producing at over the course of a full season.

vCash
    yeah cuz so many people think 108 HRs is realistic!!
    yeah cuz so many people think Lebron shooting 52% from 3 is realistic!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast