A new strength and conditioning staff to stop everyone from getting injured

vCash
    LB and S for the Bengals

vCash
    QB and not even close..

CB, S, and probably DL need to be addressed immediately after

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    Safety, CB and another pass rusher. Would prefer to go pass rusher in round one and safety in round 2(Robert Lester)
    I don't understand your obsession with Robert Lester. He's a solid prospect, but I don't see him being a premium talent, and I'd be surprised if he developed into an upper-echelon starting safety. He's not great at one single aspect, and more so than most safeties in college football he is put into a position where it is hard for him to not succeed. My guess is that New England will look to free agency for safety help, or wait until the late rounds. We don't need to add more youth to the secondary, and we really need a glue guy back there.

Needs
    A defensive end is probably a good guess. Jake Bequette may develop into that player, but I have no idea of how he is progressed. If we could add another rangy athlete to pair with Jones, then that would be ideal. Ninkovich is decent, but he gets overmatched versus bigger tackles. I'm hoping we get Dion Jordan, but I'm guessing he will be off-the-board before we pick. He would immediately fit into the Patriot way, and he could form one of the better pass-rushing duos in the NFL with Jones. Plus, he can be a plus in coverage, and that is difficult to find. Though he is rather skinny, he does have the frame to add weight so that he won't get beat up in the trenches. He's still raw, but I think he could really flourish in New England.

Finding a DT/NT prospect would be very smart. Wilfork has played an absurd amount of snaps the last few years, and could start declining soon. Kyle Love is a very good player, but if we could find a developmental prospect at this position, then our defensive front would look very good in the future.

I could definitely see Belichick bucking the trend and going early at receiver this season. Who knows how long Welker will be a Patriot, and the rest of the group is pretty old. Even though he has had his share of injuries, I'd love to see the Pats go after Robert Woods. He's an elite route runner, and he'd be the type of player that could work in our system.

If Mankins can't stay healthy, then it may be the time to look at the guard position. I don't think we need to go after one early in the draft, but it would be smart to find a prospect that can develop into a starter. Even if Mankins is still elite for a few more years, we could still use a stud at RG.

Also, I'm not saying that corner and safety aren't needs. I just don't see us drafting one early unless a premium prospect falls or we move up. Alfonzo Dennard looks like he could develop into a very good starting corner in the league, and if Talib works out then it changes my entire outlook on our secondary. Then we have 3 legitimate starting corners moving forward, and McCourty can double as a safety when needed. Plus, we spent a 2nd round pick on Tavon Wilson in this past draft. He has made some mistakes, but I still like his potential as a decent starting safety.

Also, I know I didn't select the Pats number one need. It's so hard to make that determination because our most important needs may be best addressed in free agency.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    Bears currently

1 TE
    2 OL

3a S depth/stud
    3b MLB of the future.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    Dolphins: General Manager

vCash
    ^ Bears need Jake Long

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeyAce View Post
    ^ Bears need Jake Long
    jags got dibs. i mean he has friends over here

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Lt, ilb, wr, fs
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    DE or S should be the #1 priority. If I had to pick one, DE. Our DT are fantastic but we have zero edge rushers that produce consistently or change games.

vCash
    NT, S and CB

vCash
    after this texans game i would say our needs are
    1) CB<--its a position where we have some injury problems and a just a lack of good corners on the roster. cox and Mike harris are the only 2 corners i think that deserve to stay. ross is beyond horrible. Mathis isnt the same anymore and Middleton isnt a good starting caliber or even Nickle corner.

2) OLB<--we have good depth but we dont have many starting caliber LBers. Allen is a solid starter but i like him as a backup guy. Daryl smith our best OLB and best defender is a Free agent and is a must resign. if we dont this goes to 1a with CB.

3) LG and C<--i list them both because we have some options at both positions but its really not solid here and we need to find 2 solid starters here. Brewster and rackley appear to be talented young players who could fill it but adding a 3rd guy in there to compete would help.

4) WR<--even with Shorts and Blackmon starting to play good we could really use a very good Slot wr or even a Playmaker at wr.

5) RT<--we need a guy who can challenge Bradfield whos a good RT but he needs to be more consistant.

6) S<--we have no backups worth starting behind either lowery or landry.

7) qb<--gabbert might be the guy or henne might be the guy. we just need to figure out if one of them is a frnachise guy or not so we can get to being back to the playoffs.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    4-3 de, cb, wr, ol

vCash
    Eagles - OL or S assuming Nick Foles is the answer at QB
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    I want some more DL. And a RB.

Our QB > Yours

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast