Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 48
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SoDak
    Posts
    84,213
    vCash
    1777

    Let's talk running backs

    Assume anyone you want to assume is coming out or staying.

    Your top 5. Where they go (round). And why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.



    Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,562
    vCash
    1275
    This RB class if ****ed up with the injury to Lattimore; Davis hasn't been the same after his injury; and Dwyer has the off the field problems. I don't have time to get in depth right now. I'll put my reasoning in later tonight.

    1. Joseph Randle, Oklahoma State
    2. Le'Veon Bell, Michigan St
    3. Giovanni Bernard, North Carolina
    4. Michael Ford, LSU
    5. Kenjon Barner, Oregon

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    17,853
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    This RB class if ****ed up with the injury to Lattimore; Davis hasn't been the same after his injury; and Dwyer has the off the field problems. I don't have time to get in depth right now. I'll put my reasoning in later tonight.

    1. Joseph Randle, Oklahoma State
    2. Le'Veon Bell, Michigan St
    3. Giovanni Bernard, North Carolina
    4. Michael Ford, LSU
    5. Kenjon Barner, Oregon
    Where would you fit Ball into the conversation? And I know most don't have this guy in their top 5 but how much further until you get to Andre Ellington?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valencia, California
    Posts
    16,094
    vCash
    4500
    Honestly, I don't think there is a single RB now with Lattimore hurt worth a 1st round grade or an early-to-mid 2nd round grade.

    I can buy mid 2nd round, but otherwise, I think this is such a poo class for RB's.

    Brandin Cooks
    Future Baltimore Raven

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SoDak
    Posts
    84,213
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by PocketKings View Post
    Honestly, I don't think there is a single RB now with Lattimore hurt worth a 1st round grade or an early-to-mid 2nd round grade.

    I can buy mid 2nd round, but otherwise, I think this is such a poo class for RB's.
    Think that's a pretty darn fair statement. I despise this entire class.

    I love Gio, I have him in the 40s or so. Bell I personally feel like is in the 3rd. Randle is a solid 2nd somewhere but I don't love the kid.

    I like how BCB has Barner on his list. I hear/see rumors about oh we'll draft him like 7th and crap like that. If you wait until that 4th that kid's going to be off the board IMO. Little bit of a screwy head, makes some dumb mistakes, but some kind of athlete there. Could be a real weapon. Loved him since he first stepped on the field.
    Last edited by Norm; 10-30-2012 at 03:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.



    Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valencia, California
    Posts
    16,094
    vCash
    4500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Bernard goes in the 30s. Book it.
    I see Norm has found his mid-season crush.

    Brandin Cooks
    Future Baltimore Raven

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SoDak
    Posts
    84,213
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by PocketKings View Post
    I see Norm has found his mid-season crush.
    He's been my guy since last year. I was so pissed when nobody was talking about him while I was banned. Now he has a big game and I'm the bandwagon guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.



    Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    In the depths of the Dunabi Jungle
    Posts
    11,209
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PocketKings View Post
    I see Norm has found his mid-season crush.
    well he's no Sanu, but i guess he's decently deserving of a man-crush
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SoDak
    Posts
    84,213
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by astrosmaniac View Post
    well he's no Sanu, but i guess he's decently deserving of a man-crush
    I saw him last year, and he sold me on this one cut. I don't recall the name but it was just sickening. Every since then it's been the cutdown until he goes to the draft.

    Kid's madly underrated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.



    Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valencia, California
    Posts
    16,094
    vCash
    4500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Think that's a pretty darn fair statement. I despise this entire class.

    I love Gio, I have him in the 40s or so. Bell I personally feel like is in the 3rd. Randle is a solid 2nd somewhere but I don't love the kid.

    I like how BCB has Barner on his list. I hear/see rumors about oh we'll draft him like 7th and crap like that. If you wait until that 4th that kid's going to be off the board IMO. Little bit of a screwy head, makes some dumb mistakes, but some kind of athlete there. Could be a real weapon. Loved him since he first stepped on the field.
    Barner's speed = and that alone should get him in the top 4 rounds. I think he's going to be an absolute gem if he falls out of the top 4 rounds.

    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    He's been my guy since last year. I was so pissed when nobody was talking about him while I was banned. Now he has a big game and I'm the bandwagon guy.
    It's okay, I know he's your baby.

    Quote Originally Posted by astrosmaniac View Post
    well he's no Sanu, but i guess he's decently deserving of a man-crush
    Sanu-booooo!
    He threw a touchdown! :boner:

    Brandin Cooks
    Future Baltimore Raven

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SoDak
    Posts
    84,213
    vCash
    1777
    Lol has Sanu done a damn thing since then?
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.



    Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valencia, California
    Posts
    16,094
    vCash
    4500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Lol has Sanu done a damn thing since then?
    Caught 3 passes for 27 yards. Like whoa.
    lol.

    Brandin Cooks
    Future Baltimore Raven

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SoDak
    Posts
    84,213
    vCash
    1777
    Glad I didn't get suckered into that bandwagon

    Hahha jk
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.



    Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valencia, California
    Posts
    16,094
    vCash
    4500
    lololol hey man! There is still time !

    He could probably be the QB of the Jets or Cardinals at least.

    Brandin Cooks
    Future Baltimore Raven

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SoDak
    Posts
    84,213
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by PocketKings View Post
    lololol hey man! There is still time !

    He could probably be the QB of the Jets or Cardinals at least.
    Truism.

    Go to the general draft discussion and post something. Do it. Now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.



    Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •