Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    sounds like bonafacio instead of reyes. the marlins are the biggest joke in south florida
    no its both

My American Hero

KoB Owns My Soul For Life

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Baller View Post
    no its both
    oh, even better.

sounds like we got Justin Nicolino...who?

vCash

Josh Johnson & Mark Buehrle & Jose Reyes About To Be Traded

I am fuming. I have stood up for those cocksukers in the front office for years. But this is the last straw. No more games, no more merchandise , NOTHING. You want to question my fan hood question the fak out of it. I don't care. I love this team to much I get so mad over the moves of the front office. I'm done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay16 View Post
    I am fuming. I have stood up for those cocksukers in the front office for years. But this is the last straw. No more games, no more merchandise , NOTHING. You want to question my fan hood question the fak out of it. I don't care. I love this team to much I get so mad over the moves of the front office. I'm done.
    everything about this team is a joke. from ownership *** ****ing the city of miami to not giving two ***** about the fan base.

vCash

Mlb needs to step in!

I'm so sick of the ownership of this Marlins Franchise! Loria must go! Anytime he has a coach that speaks his mind and doesn't kiss his *****, he sends them packing! (F. Gonzales, J. Giradi, O. Guillen) I fault myself for thinking they were different by finally getting a new stadium, changing their name and spending money during last seasons winter... So sick of this idiot. Who would want to play down here?! Smdh. Makes players shave their face.. THEY MADE JOSE REYES CUT HIS HAIR!!!! Know freaking loyalty. I'm glad Albert Pujols didn't give in to these idiots because they wouldn't give him a No-Trade Clause. I will not spend my hard earned money on this franchise until I see real commitment... Until then, my money will continue to go to #Heat and #Dolphins... F the Miami Marlins!

vCash
    this is pathetic ... i cant stand by this management ... i just cant

HOW THE **** DO WE GET BETTER WITH THIS TRADE???

STANTON PLEAASE LEAVE MIAMI ... This MANAGEMENT DONT DESERVE YOUR TALENTS
    __________ ___________
    Fire Danger Meter

Keep talkin fella's ... We Jus Warming Up ... Ya, Dallas brought some rain to cool you off for a while... But that Sun is gonna come back out & the Temperature is only going to Rise... Get ready to Feel the HEAT... Global Warming is coming!

vCash
    The Marlins brass are the Jerry Joneses of Baseball. Hands off means hands off. Stop making decisions. I think this is my last day as a Marlins fan. Call me when Loria sells the team. I will continue to remain a Yankees fan first and foremost like I have since the age of 8.

vCash
    We're a ****ing joke man.... I just don't understand lol, They screwed me after 97, screwed me after 03 and now lol i don't understand man... Any Marlin fan that agrees with this trade is in ****ing denial. God at least lock up Staton for some yrs or something....

vCash
    jeez im a red sox fan and this is such a ridiculous trade its like the red sox dodgers trade with more to superstars to one team and less prospects to you guys honestly worst trade ive seen in a while

vCash
    From what I can gather, it's Johnson, Reyes, Buerhle, Bonafacio and Buck to Toronto for Henderson Alvarez, Adeiny Hechavarria, Yunel Escobar, Justin Nicolino, one of Arencibia/Wilson/Mathis and one of Marsinek/Gose.

Marsinek and Gose are basically the same player, a high-upside MLB-ready centerfield prospect. Arencibia was really hyped as a prospect, but hasn't lived up. Still, if he figures it out, he'll be a bit better than John Buck. Hechavarria is another pretty good prospect at shortstop, and Alvarez from what I can remember has a decent ceiling but hasn't quite put it together. And Nicolino is a pretty good trade chip as well.

At first glance, it's not a great deal for the Marlins, since they didn't get Snydergaard or d'Arnaud, but it's still a VERY big haul depth-wise. I don't really follow the Marlins closely, but it seems like your farm system is very top-heavy. This should add some good depth and a lot of guys who can contribute immediately.

But wow, the Marlins' front office isn't looking so great after last offseason.
    O-H-I-O!

Welcome home, Urban

vCash
    we will never sign a good free agent again

vCash
    Full disclosure, I am a Jays fan and am not trolling.

just reading some of your comments and I still can't figure out why you guys make this deal.

Escobar is above average offensively and defensively on a team friendly contract. But he is a head case. This is the second time a franchise has traded him for being a dumb#ss.

Hech is exceptional defensively, but can't hit his body weight

Justin Nicolino is a good/great prospect but was getting hammered his third time through the batting order.

Henderson Alvarez has great stuff and may be great but needs a third pitch to remain a relevant starter.

vCash

All I gotta say.

vCash
    Nobody on our side is reporting any other prospects. If you get Marisnick/Goes and a catcher it makes it better but still not great. (Marisnick is the wild card so far if you got him you just acquired a potential all-star centerfielder). But your management just lost all the momentum from last years off season.

vCash
    If you trade Reyes, ask for Edwin Encarnacion. I watched the Jays in person this year, very anemic against the Mariners.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast