Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash

Exclamation Attention Alert

When will the front office ever point the finger at themselves? Why isn't the scouting director getting fired? Hell, they are the ones putting these teams together and drafting garbage after garbage?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zeppelin6601 View Post
    First Delgado, now Reyes. No way we'll ever be able to sign a big name FA with this **** for brains ownership.
    I got Delgado jersey in my closet, got it as a gift, and never got to wear it because they traded him. **** them

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HuRRiCaNeS324 View Post
    You guys should bring it down a notch. This deal is getting waaaay too much hype.

First of all, the Marlins just came out of one of the worst seasons in franchise history. EVERYONE IS EXPENDABLE (except Stanton of course)! The core of this team was absolutely pathetic, they had absolutely no heart and a losing mentality. No manager could of fixed them. We were going no where with this team so there really isn't any reason to be throwing fits.

Second of all, these players owed a **** load of money. Why would you still have that on your team after the season we just endured? With the team that we have now, we would prolly be just as bad, but not be paying a ton of money. Hopefully we use the money we can spend a little wiser next time around.

The only player there that hurts in the deal is Reyes. I feel like his contract was fair and was one of the best player on our team. He looked like he enjoyed being here and it's sad to see him go. But JJ had one year left, we weren't gonna keep him... He really hasn't been the same anyways. Buehrle was a good pitcher, but it's not like he was amazing either. Not really all that sad about Boni leaving and Buck sucks.

The prospects we got in return seem like the could be good contributors down the road. We need to get back to what this franchise use to be about; great pitching and great defense. We got a potential 5 tool OF and potentially a great defensive shortstop. The pitcher we got could be solid (hopefully more than that but we'll see) and we got a few arms of our own as well.

The thing i am most pissed off about is the recklessness we showed last offseason coming to bite us in the ***. Right now the FO looks like they do not know how to run a baseball team and embarrassed themselves, the organization, the fans, and even the freakin MLB. Also, this makes me worry a whole lot about potential FAs coming to sign here and Stanton resigning.

I still have faith in this organization that we will make this right. It's obvious that they are going to start from scratch with a new coach, stadium, and team. They will built this team in the image that won us 2 WS.
    And fans should believe they wont fire sale their players again?

vCash
    Sorry about your luck Marlins fans. The Jays have been down like that before.

The good news. Hech looks to be a top defensive SS immediately, I'm gonna miss him the most. Alvarez throws hard, if he can learn how to pitch he'll be good. The upside of Nicolino and Marisnick are through the roof.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HuRRiCaNeS324 View Post
    You guys should bring it down a notch. This deal is getting waaaay too much hype.

First of all, the Marlins just came out of one of the worst seasons in franchise history. EVERYONE IS EXPENDABLE (except Stanton of course)! The core of this team was absolutely pathetic, they had absolutely no heart and a losing mentality. No manager could of fixed them. We were going no where with this team so there really isn't any reason to be throwing fits.

Second of all, these players owed a **** load of money. Why would you still have that on your team after the season we just endured? With the team that we have now, we would prolly be just as bad, but not be paying a ton of money. Hopefully we use the money we can spend a little wiser next time around.

The only player there that hurts in the deal is Reyes. I feel like his contract was fair and was one of the best player on our team. He looked like he enjoyed being here and it's sad to see him go. But JJ had one year left, we weren't gonna keep him... He really hasn't been the same anyways. Buehrle was a good pitcher, but it's not like he was amazing either. Not really all that sad about Boni leaving and Buck sucks.

The prospects we got in return seem like the could be good contributors down the road. We need to get back to what this franchise use to be about; great pitching and great defense. We got a potential 5 tool OF and potentially a great defensive shortstop. The pitcher we got could be solid (hopefully more than that but we'll see) and we got a few arms of our own as well.

The thing i am most pissed off about is the recklessness we showed last offseason coming to bite us in the ***. Right now the FO looks like they do not know how to run a baseball team and embarrassed themselves, the organization, the fans, and even the freakin MLB. Also, this makes me worry a whole lot about potential FAs coming to sign here and Stanton resigning.

I still have faith in this organization that we will make this right. It's obvious that they are going to start from scratch with a new coach, stadium, and team. They will built this team in the image that won us 2 WS.
    After letting the initial fuming go by, I came to a similar conclusion. I bolded the points I feel strongly about. When you look at it. What they did was break up a last place team. That makes sense but man does it feel dirty. I feel used. and I think that this puts a black eye on our team to any free agent that might think about coming here. Some crazy part of me HOPES that this is some ploy to seel the team. I don't know what to think anymore.
    :cry:

vCash
    Former Marlins players that have been traded: Josh Beckett, A.J. Burnett, Miguel Cabrera, Juan Pierre, Luis Castillo, Derrek Lee, Mike Lowell, Brad Penny, Hanley Ramirez, Garry Sheffield, Anibal Sanchez, Dan Uggla, Jose Reyes, Josh Johnson, Mark Buerhle, Carlos Delgado, Mike Piazza

vCash
    On Mike and Mike in the morning they called this abysmal and speculated that they may be ready to sell the team.

vCash
    Stanton do not sign a long term deal with these clowns!!! Arbitrate and walk the first chance you get. You deserve to play for a team with better owners than this

vCash
    olney
    The Marlins claimed Scott Maine off waivers.

World series champions 2013

vCash
    I feel like Miguel Cabrera just got traded all over again.
    DUKE.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StealingSigns View Post
    Repeat it all you want...

It still means you will probably not be very good next year. Or the year after. and who knows the year after that.

Sorry.

Jeffry Loria is a cancer on baseball.

Ask the people of Montreal. I'm still furious about how he ran them into the ground, all the while holding city council's head to a pistol. **** you Loria.

I'm not trolling you Hurricane. Repeat after me. Loria needs to be run out of town....
    I agree....

vCash
    Its not all bad marlins fans. Cant you hire brad pit and that fat guy to do that moneyball gimmick?
    Do The Twirk

vCash

Josh Johnson & Mark Buehrle & Jose Reyes About To Be Traded

^^^^you might be a dumbass

vCash
    Another thing that's been pissing me off about these recent trades is the fact that Loria doesn't at least pay SOME of the salary of the players he recklessly signed. If he would take back some of the money, we would of easily gotten better prospects....

This just shows that it's all about the money and not the progression of this team and that is troubling.

vCash
    One year of the Jose Reyes jersey...lol

Actually they need to quit making player jerseys for this team cause they will not be here. Just leave the back blank.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast