Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash

Josh Johnson & Mark Buehrle & Jose Reyes About To Be Traded

I'm shaking, I'm still fuming over this. I can't believe I gave money to these crooks. I'm done. I feel like chicks feel after anal.

Wow I got to stop drinking.

vCash
    Insane there are no words at all. When you guys spent big money I said alright finally they are committed but when they started to trade players at the deadline I thought oh oh and now to see this is just disgusting. I feel sorry for the fans of the Marlins
    Friend: I think the NBA payed off the Heat in the first yr because of the politics. They threw game four and they payed Lebron because they were angry with what he did. So he had pay one way or another.

F:There is no one in the draft coming out and trading players isn't going to happen. The Lakers are in trouble.

F: Vogel doesn't run that team. Shaw does. If he leaves they are going to suck and Vogel will get fired.

-Heat fan

vCash
    Mariners fan here, I am about as third party as it gets. This trade just blows, I feel for you Marlin fans, you are giving away 3 All-Stars and getting back 1 prospect in Gose.

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2012/1...h-johnson.html

Here is another kick in the balls for you guys, the Marlins are also sending 4 mil in cash to the Jays. How can they sell this is salary dump when they are sending salary along with it?
    Last edited by kpak76; 11-13-2012 at 09:03 PM.

vCash
    Ok, now you aren't even getting Arencebia but getting Jeff Mathas instead, really?!?!?!?!

vCash
    Bye bye fellow Marlins fans, it was nice knowing you. If I come and post here again, it will be just as an MLB fan/Yankee fan. The Marlins were always my #2 until this off-season. Good luck to your Marlins team. I am renouncing my 2nd fandom of the Marlins.

vCash
    as a jays fan im sorry but this is the best news in so long for the jays
    Blue Jays 2013 world champs, just watch

vCash
    Wow! I'm a Pirates fan and I feel for you guys. Absolutely unreal destruction to your team.
    Follow Me On Twitter: @battling_bucs

vCash
    well at least you have escobar now, he'll give you one good year than start coasting, but you guys will probs just trade him anyways, and hech is probly better defensivly anyway, also you guys are getting mathis? shouldve just kept buck hes probly better

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCityofDreams View Post
    Insane there are no words at all. When you guys spent big money I said alright finally they are committed but when they started to trade players at the deadline I thought oh oh and now to see this is just disgusting. I feel sorry for the fans of the Marlins
    one team stops trying while another is trying for the first time in 15 years, the cycle of shittiness continues

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kpak76 View Post
    Mariners fan here, I am about as third party as it gets. This trade just blows, I feel for you Marlin fans, you are giving away 3 All-Stars and getting back 1 prospect in Gose.

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2012/1...h-johnson.html

Here is another kick in the balls for you guys, the Marlins are also sending 4 mil in cash to the Jays. How can they sell this is salary dump when they are sending salary along with it?
    and one more kick, they're not even getting gose

vCash
    I'm done.

vCash
    First Delgado, now Reyes. No way we'll ever be able to sign a big name FA with this **** for brains ownership.

vCash
    Hey guys, Blue Jays fan here.

Look no doubt the Jays are getting the better end of the deal but you guys are getting some decent pieces back:

Marisnick was the Jays #2 prospect (and the Jays have a top 3 farm system). Top 50 MLB prospect on many people list. Will be a good LF in the future, he's about ready for MLB (in Double A).

Nicolino was a top 5 prospect, also many people's top 50-100 mlb list. Has a ton of potential, Tom Glavine potential. Good player, you'll like him. Will be in Single A next year but should be in Double A right now.

Yunel is a trouble maker but when on, he's top 5 ss in the game. If he gets his head on straight, he will be a very good ss for you guys (not like jose but still good).

Hech was a top 10 prospect for the Jays. Potential to be one of the best defensive ss in the game. Not much on the bat, but has potential.

Mathis is a backup catcher, not much there.

GOod luck guys, feel for you, but decent pieces back.
    Last edited by Sanyo; 11-13-2012 at 09:59 PM.

vCash
    loria is the biggest piece of **** in south florida

vCash
    Yeah, I will be looking for a new baseball team to root for.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast