Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 108
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,456
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by StarvingKnick22 View Post
    If you study hard, put your time in it, Yale or Harvard wont be that hard. But you cant say you wont atleast try.
    What a foolish statement. The people who get into Yale/Harvard are pretty much the top 5-10% of the country...sounds pretty hard. Would think there are millions of students(i.e the other 90% of students) who "study hard, put your time in it" but still dont have the grades to get into Yale/Harvard....or mommy and daddy dont have the 40k-50K a year to spend on college.

    You really do post the dumbest things in this forum...at least MF4E is funny.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    11,025
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BradHolt4CYoung View Post
    What a foolish statement. The people who get into Yale/Harvard are pretty much the top 5-10% of the country...sounds pretty hard. Would think there are millions of students(i.e the other 90% of students) who "study hard, put your time in it" but still dont have the grades to get into Yale/Harvard....or mommy and daddy dont have the 40k-50K a year to spend on college.

    You really do post the dumbest things in this forum...at least MF4E is funny.
    truth, doe.


    Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    41,121
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by StarvingKnick22 View Post
    If you study hard, put your time in it, Yale or Harvard wont be that hard. But you cant say you wont atleast try.
    You don't know what you're talking about. Like usual.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    21,166
    vCash
    1500
    Yale is easy. Anyone can do it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

    Trill Team

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    41,121
    vCash
    1500
    Just gotta study for that algebra test.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    Posts
    11,473
    vCash
    1500
    **** school idots go to skool

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    35,300
    vCash
    500
    Lulz at starvingknick. What a naive ****.

    If you know what you wanna do, go somewhere that's strong in that avenue. If you don't, go somewhere that's strong in most/all subjects. If otherwise, start at a city college/community college/JuCo.
    How I Feel reading Cliff Stein's Contracts:



  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queens,NYC,NY
    Posts
    4,589
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BradHolt4CYoung View Post
    What a foolish statement. The people who get into Yale/Harvard are pretty much the top 5-10% of the country...sounds pretty hard. Would think there are millions of students(i.e the other 90% of students) who "study hard, put your time in it" but still dont have the grades to get into Yale/Harvard....or mommy and daddy dont have the 40k-50K a year to spend on college.

    You really do post the dumbest things in this forum...at least MF4E is funny.
    So your saying those people didnt study hard.

    Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queens,NYC,NY
    Posts
    4,589
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    You don't know what you're talking about. Like usual.
    I hate how you claim that you didnt finish HS, do drugs, and steal, yet you judge me.

    Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,265
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BradHolt4CYoung View Post
    What a foolish statement. The people who get into Yale/Harvard are pretty much the top 5-10% of the country...sounds pretty hard. Would think there are millions of students(i.e the other 90% of students) who "study hard, put your time in it" but still dont have the grades to get into Yale/Harvard....or mommy and daddy dont have the 40k-50K a year to spend on college.

    You really do post the dumbest things in this forum...at least MF4E is funny.
    George Bush graduated from Yale and he makes up more words than Shakespeare, how hard could it be?

    Dodgers, Lakers, Raiders.
    Fok Jelle Naiers

    They`re = contraction of they are
    There = used to describe location
    Their = pronoun used to describe belonging
    Should've = contraction of should have
    Should of = makes no sense at all

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    41,121
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by StarvingKnick22 View Post
    I hate how you claim that you didnt finish HS, do drugs, and steal, yet you judge me.


    I have never claimed to not finish high school. Because I ****ing did. I currently attend college.

    I do drugs. Yep.

    I don't steal.

    I love that you make up these facts about me!
    Last edited by Buckwheat; 11-18-2012 at 02:24 AM.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    34,891
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by StarvingKnick22 View Post
    I hate how you claim that you didnt finish HS, do drugs, and steal, yet you judge me.
    Bucky has never said one of those things you tool. You're thinking of the degenerate Metsfan4ever. God you're idiotic

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    12,630
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    Bucky has never said one of those things you tool. You're thinking of the degenerate Metsfan4ever. God you're idiotic

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    41,121
    vCash
    1500


    Lettuce be serious. I'll never make any money in this world.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    12,630
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post


    Lettuce be serious. I'll never make any money in this world.
    I thought you were big ballin' though.

    Mitt Romney don't pay no tax!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •