Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by j0h@n63 View Post
    Become a police officer. Don't go to college.
    not that easy. they don't just pick people off the streets and ask them to be an officer.

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    i went to CC for 2 years (studied criminal justice) because it's cheaper and my parents paid for it. now i'm at RU (da real RU - rah rah rah) studying turfgrass maintenance (don't hate) because i work on a golf course and find it interesting.

just do what you feel is best for you. one of your deciding factors should be girls though. if that's not your thing, there's nothing wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    That's awesome. What were their majors?

And the area around campus is pretty boring. But I lived in Riverside for 13 years. I know all the right people to make it as exciting as I want

And I prefer UCR girls over UCI girls. But SD girls are gorgeous.

If you have a thing for Asian girls, UCR is definitely for you lol.
    Both business admin. I've been there many times and one of my sis is from a prof frat. I'm asian so I don't need yellow fever to get into that. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyLuver View Post
    Really? The saying goes, 9/10 girls in San Diego are beautiful and the other 1 goes to UCSD.
    Although it is somewhat true, personal experience told me otherwise. Maybe because I was partying with frat/sororities, that could be the case.

vCash
    Gonna go to a JC/Community college and then transfer to a bigger school, I believe this is my best way, considering my HS GPA isn't that great at the moment
    #Joc2LA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996:24327448
    Gonna go to a JC/Community college and then transfer to a bigger school, I believe this is my best way, considering my HS GPA isn't that great at the moment
    Apply still. I don't think you want to be stuck in a CC. It isn't it used to be. 3-4 years is probably the new 2 1/2 years. I don't know if you are fully aware, but budget cuts really affects the Cali CCs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by knicks=love View Post
    not that easy. they don't just pick people off the streets and ask them to be an officer.
    I don't think the OP is 'off the street'

Becoming an officer of the law is a good career choice. And it's not that difficult to apply!

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    Clemson was my dream school...so yah, I came here directly out of HS.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikekhelxD View Post
    Both business admin. I've been there many times and one of my sis is from a prof frat. I'm asian so I don't need yellow fever to get into that. haha.

Although it is somewhat true, personal experience told me otherwise. Maybe because I was partying with frat/sororities, that could be the case.
    That's pretty cool. Well, let's make a deal. You hook me up with your Asian girl friends and I'll hook you up with my Mexican girl friends haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951:24329476
    Quote Originally Posted by mikekhelxD View Post

That's pretty cool. Well, let's make a deal. You hook me up with your Asian girl friends and I'll hook you up with my Mexican girl friends haha
    No help needed. I did went out with 2 Mexican girls before. Needless to say, it was a lot of fun. Although, sometimes I do get the occasional hostile feeling when I go to parties from her side of the family. Haha.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    Applying to schools now. Im looking at affordable schools, good journalism programs, near a city, residential campus, kinda far away.

Luckily my parents get 10K off my yearly tuition because my Dad works at a college.

Im also going to apply to Michigan State but Im not sure I'll get in. All depends on if I can get my Math section grade up on my SAT tomorrow....on my last SAT I got a 570 on the Critical Reading which im very happy about but a 450 on the Math smh
    Last edited by BradHolt4CYoung; 11-16-2012 at 10:11 PM.

vCash
    Also does anyone know how accurate Princeton Review.com feature "Can I Get In" is?

You enter your grades/SAT/ACT scores/class rank/extra activities and it tells you which schools are a "reach", "Safety", or "Match"

Ive gotten a match for almost all of the schools I plan on applying to and this kinda surprised me...thought some were more kind of reach schools. Any chance this site is kinda inaccurate and just getting my hopes up?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradHolt4CYoung View Post
    Also does anyone know how accurate Princeton Review.com feature "Can I Get In" is?

You enter your grades/SAT/ACT scores/class rank/extra activities and it tells you which schools are a "reach", "Safety", or "Match"

Ive gotten a match for almost all of the schools I plan on applying to and this kinda surprised me...thought some were more kind of reach schools. Any chance this site is kinda inaccurate and just getting my hopes up?
    If it doesnt ask for when you submitted your application and your race/gender, it's not accurate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradHolt4CYoung View Post
    Applying to schools now. Im looking at affordable schools, good journalism programs, near a city, residential campus, kinda far away.

Luckily my parents get 10K off my yearly tuition because my Dad works at a college.

Im also going to apply to Michigan State but Im not sure I'll get in. All depends on if I can get my Math section grade up on my SAT tomorrow....on my last SAT I got a 570 on the Critical Reading which im very happy about but a 450 on the Math smh
    i think i got a 410 on the math section. im taking the SAT again tho. 1500-1700 is what i'm looking for, anything over that would be great.

vCash
    I got a 26 on the ACT. I'm pretty amazing.

vCash
    I wanted to go away. So I did.

The Future

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast