Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Portland at Sacramento

at

Key Matchup

Damian Lillard vs Tyreke Evans

vCash
    Portland has to win this game. We've had a tough schedule, but if we lose tonight then the snowball effect could be a lot of doubt. This team should improve as the season moves on, but I'm definitely tempering my expectations right now. I'd really like to see Batum grow into that 4th quarter go-to-guy, because that is too much responsibility for Lillard since he's a rookie.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    cousins is suspended too. If we dont win this i lose all hope for winning over 30...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RC27 View Post
    cousins is suspended too. If we dont win this i lose all hope for winning over 30...
    What Cousins did was absolutely hilarious. He confronted Sean Elliot over remarks about his maturity on the air, and that further proves that Cousins is a cancer. I got into a lot of debates with Blazer fans over Cousins, and so far I've been very right. He puts up big numbers, but the Kings continue to lose.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    and no Isaiah thomas...

vCash
    thats the lillard that we were looking for last night! more aggressive!

vCash
    and apparently jimmer wants to have a break out game.

vCash
    has freeland made a basket this season?! he gets good looks, just cannot FINISH!

vCash
    WOW this 3rd Q is sooo sexy

vCash
    i know im the only one in here...but i hope you guys are watching Lillard... holy ****...

vCash
    Get rid of babbit now

vCash
    Im glad to see the Blazers get the win, they deserve it. A tough schedule to start the season.
    Lilliard had a nice game, it sucks I dont get to see hardly any games in ND. I really would like to be able to see the players progress as the yr goes on. Reading boxscores and so forth dont tell the whole story.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blazerman View Post
    Im glad to see the Blazers get the win, they deserve it. A tough schedule to start the season.
    Lilliard had a nice game, it sucks I dont get to see hardly any games in ND. I really would like to be able to see the players progress as the yr goes on. Reading boxscores and so forth dont tell the whole story.
    Living in North Dakota Blazerman?... I just finished up 3 years run out there, gotta admit I'm so happy to be back in Oregon.

What part of ND?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Hot Rolllin View Post
    Living in North Dakota Blazerman?... I just finished up 3 years run out there, gotta admit I'm so happy to be back in Oregon.

What part of ND?
    I live in Minot ND, I brought my semi's(4 2007 peterbuilts) out here almost 3yrs ago to run in the oilfields but I spend alot of time in a podunk town called Cando because I have a pretty decent sized farm that was my dads but Im getting ready to sell it to add more trucks.
    Life is good out here for me but I plan on being back in Oregon in 3 or 4yrs after everything is totally set here, I miss my Blazers and Ducks games.

Sorry guys probably shouldve PM this one. PM Red hot Rollins about what brought you out here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RC27 View Post
    Get rid of babbit now
    It amazes me that some guys are so hyped up when they're drafted and they are pure shyt at the next level. Babbit is a perfect example and his scruffy looking buddy Adam Morrison and Thabust are a few more bonefide scrubs.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast