vCash

Atlanta at Portland

at

Key Matchup

LaMarcus Aldridge vs Al Horford

vCash
    no idea guys

vCash
    Batum needs to put in work again for the blazers to win this game and for my fantasy team!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blazerfan21 View Post
    Batum needs to put in work again for the blazers to win this game and for my fantasy team!
    being a blazer fan this year gives you such an advantage in Fantasy basketball. all my leagues i got lillard and batum way late in the drafts.

vCash
    Batum is going to start rolling and tonght is as good as any night to punk Hotlanta

vCash
    Finally someone hicksons size (or close to it).

vCash
    I think Portland will win this game, but we have to play much better defense. The Spurs game got away from us once Gary Neal started getting too many open shots. Does anyone know if Mathews' back is going to be problem? I'm sure he will play, but we need him healthy.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    LMA is MIA

vCash
    anyone else feel like lillard was lethargic the whole game?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RC27 View Post
    anyone else feel like lillard was lethargic the whole game?
    He's a rookie and only his 7th game, he's gonna have his ups and downs.

Get used to the outcome because this team is a 33 win team at best, young inexperienced and zero depth. Not trying to be a buzzkill but it is what it is and soon enough we will get to see what Olshey will do to improve this team. Yeah Im looking far ahead

On the flipside we have alot to be excited about, Lilliard will eventually lead the Blazers to better days and Batum's aggressive style of play in this uptempo offense is great.

I think this bench is quite possibly the worst Ive seen in Portland to date bottom 2 for sure minus Leonard.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blazerman View Post
    He's a rookie and only his 7th game, he's gonna have his ups and downs.

Get used to the outcome because this team is a 33 win team at best, young inexperienced and zero depth. Not trying to be a buzzkill but it is what it is and soon enough we will get to see what Olshey will do to improve this team. Yeah Im looking far ahead

On the flipside we have alot to be excited about, Lilliard will eventually lead the Blazers to better days and Batum's aggressive style of play in this uptempo offense is great.

I think this bench is quite possibly the worst Ive seen in Portland to date bottom 2 for sure minus Leonard.
    i know he will have his ups and downs. but im not talking about his stats. he seemed lethargic, like he was asleep. being aggressive and not going through the motions isnt something a rookie usually does, veterans do. usually rookies are too energetic. it was just weird seeing lillard just kinda going through the motions.... oh well. game tomorrow to turn it around.

vCash
    good news though, our hell schedule is over.

vCash
    JJ was a monster

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A.Mopp View Post
    JJ was a monster
    agreed

vCash
    Our bench is what needs to come alive for the Blazers to have a chance to win games this season. Our starters will do there job on most nights but they cant do it all by themselves all season long.
    Stotts needs to get a few of those bums, oops my bad, I meant bench players involved a little more. Im kinda wondering if Stotts plans on burning his starters out early in the season or will he give them a rest once in awhile. Losses are gonna happen if he gives the bench more minutes and there also gonna happen if the starters have to play all game long.
    It's pretty easy to see this Blazer team has some positives but overall they're lotto bound. Eventually Stotts will need to find a few players besides Leonard to add to the rotation so the starters production doesnt fall off the planet late in games due to fatigue.
    This team somewhat reminds me of LMA and Roy's team from their rookie season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast