Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Schmooze View Post
    Aside from the open assertions and stated personal opinion, everything nastynice wrote in his original post is historically-accurate and factual. There are certainly alot of points in there that open-minded individuals should consider(the power structure, media relations industry, historical reference to OBL and the Taliban, etc.)
    Should consider =/= fact

NFC North: Leading the League in Stupid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Should consider =/= fact
    I don't know what that means

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Should consider =/= fact
    lol, what the hell are you talking about now?
    Last edited by WES445; 11-14-2012 at 02:39 PM.

vCash
    Aside from the open assertions and stated personal opinion, everything nastynice wrote in his original post is historically-accurate and factual. There are certainly alot of points in there that open-minded individuals should consider(the power structure, media relations industry, historical reference to OBL and the Taliban, etc.)
    Agree. Nastynice only flaw is not knowing when he is wasting his time and energy on those who wish to believe in the pollyanna version of history taught in our schools.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Agree. Nastynice only flaw is not knowing when he is wasting his time and energy on those who wish to believe in the pollyanna version of history taught in our schools.
    Sure. We must either believe in textbook history in every detail or believe in orbital mind control lasers controlled by the Illuminati. Or just maybe that's a false dichotomy?

There are reasoned critical examinations of history. Howard Zinn's "People's History of the United States" springs to mind. However, fact-based critical examinations like Zinn's don't appeal to conspiracy theorists much as they do not connect historical dots that have no real connection.
    I'm going to list ALEC in credits as associate producer of creating horrifying things for us to talk about -John Oliver

People who think the least powerful members of society are responsible for most of its problems are deluded, at best.

vCash
    I don't know what that means
    I think what most people are up in arms about are the fact that people make the leap from "powerful institutions want to promote their interests" to any kind of claim about 9/11 being a conspiracy. 9/11 conspiracy theorists, the notable ones, are either liars or are ********.
    Last edited by Angry Norwegian; 11-14-2012 at 05:26 PM.

vCash
    Does this rule out the fact that people may have taken advantage of the attacks and their effects? No. But does it suggest that someone wired the buildings to explode, shot a missle that didn't detonate at the pentagon (I believe Droses actually asserts this), or a space laser vaporized the towers? Not in the slightest.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Norwegian View Post
    I think what most people are up in arms about are the fact that people make the leap from "powerful institutions are interested in promoted their interests" to any kind of claim about 9/11 being a conspiracy. 9/11 conspiracy theorists, the notable ones, are either liars or are ********.
    9/11 was a conspiracy. A group of people conspired to attack us on a massive scale and did just that. That being said, do I think Bush planned it or a missile hit the Pentagon? Absolutely not. I don't have one shred of proof of either, so I am not going to believe it or argue for it.

Does this rule out the fact that people may have taken advantage of the attacks and their effects? No. But does it suggest that someone wired the buildings to explode, shot a missle that didn't detonate at the pentagon (I believe Droses actually asserts this), or a space laser vaporized the towers? Not in the slightest.
    Of course. There are alot of things that don't sit right with me(the put-options, the war games, building 7, etc.) however, I'm not going to argue one way or the other that 9/11 was an inside-job b/c I have absolutely no proof to draw me to that conclusion. Speculating with wild assumptions only hurts the argument.

However, nastynice's argument is one of the most cogent I've seen in a longtime, but people refuse to consider anything out of the mainstream narrative from that day which is sad. Both sides should be able to discuss 9/11 intelligently b/c it literally changed almost every facet of our lives, and the world as a whole.

vCash
    lol, what the hell are you talking about now?
    i think he meant 1+1=2, thats an irrefutable fact. if anyone thinks the details and facts about 9/11 are exactly that, they're mistaken.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by knicks=love View Post
    so who else didn't read any of the OP.. or am i in the minority?

it was just too long for me (that's what she said)
    probably not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by knicks=love View Post
    so who else didn't read any of the OP.. or am i in the minority?

it was just too long for me (that's what she said)
    well, this isn't necessarily written just for those people. That's why instead of putting it in the middle of another thread where it can just get lost amongst people trying to win an argument I just started its own thread. Just curious as to what people think of my ideas

vCash
    I think what most people are up in arms about are the fact that people make the leap from "powerful institutions want to promote their interests" to any kind of claim about 9/11 being a conspiracy. 9/11 conspiracy theorists, the notable ones, are either liars or are ********.
    Everything you're saying is fair.

I made three particular points, 1)the FACT that Moussad agents were aware of 9/11, 2)the FACT that the taliban said they were willing to hand bin laden over if shown evidence, and 3) the FACT that there are inconsistancies in the bin laden tapes.

Now, that doesn't automatically mean 9/11 was an inside job. I did however ASSERT (which means OPINION is involved) that it was, given the history of what I have seen, the pattern of operation, and the connections I made to the above facts. No explosives, no missiles, and no lasers involved in anything which I said.

If you disagree with me, its all good, it really is. Regardless of what words some people are trying to put in my mouth, I'm not saying this is how it is, believe me or be attacked. I'm just putting these ideas out there, the idea came to me from the other thread, and just want to see what people think of them. Or if there is fallacy in what I am saying, it can be pointed out to me.

**Just because I am confident in what I am saying doesn't mean I believe I am somehow immune to making error.
    Last edited by nastynice; 11-14-2012 at 06:45 PM.

vCash
    However, nastynice's argument is one of the most cogent I've seen in a longtime, but people refuse to consider anything out of the mainstream narrative from that day which is sad. Both sides should be able to discuss 9/11 intelligently b/c it literally changed almost every facet of our lives, and the world as a whole.

Good to see that at least some people reading through what I wrote to get a perspective of how I see things, rather than trying to focus on winning or losing the 9/11 conspiracy battle.

vCash
    Out of curiosity, why do you never mention the FACT! that Moussad also told the FBI what they knew, before 9/11?
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post

Good to see that at least some people reading through what I wrote to get a perspective of how I see things, rather than trying to focus on winning or losing the 9/11 conspiracy battle.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

16. 11-14-2012, 07:03 PM
    Reason
    insults

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast