Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Another good video by people who were close to WTC 1 & 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=e-Of50l77YQ
    #Chow!

vCash
    I think maybe you're unsure what the term "good" means.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Well I think you have trouble "comprehending" things... but it is what it is.
    #Chow!

vCash
    watching that reminded me of all the people that were first responders and that had to work near ground zero days after... They all basically got ****ed up!

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/q...#ixzz1TiT6IQOy

More than 800 responders to the World Trade Center ruins have died -- some, advocates say, from illnesses related to their heroic efforts. One advocate says the actual total of deaths is likely higher -- and growing.

The data is a sobering reminder of the human toll that the tragedy is still taking as the nation prepares to mark the ninth anniversary Saturday of the 9/11 attacks.

According to the New York State Health Department, 836 responders have died as of June 2009, the most recent year of data available.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...ero-illnesses/

Off topic but still sucks that people that helped out that day suffered years after.
    #Chow!

vCash
    Nothing gives me a boner quicker than reading a thread in which gcoll and natepro vigorously agree.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefire7002 View Post
    I think the OP said it best.. there are bits here and there that really were never answered/ debunked... connect the dots.
    No. There aren't. Every single thing 9-11 conspiracy theorists have ever said has been wrong, and has been debunked.

Conspiracy theorists have yet to offer any type of rebuttal for any of the debunked points.

They seem to misunderstand how debate works. When someone provides a counterargument, you have to deal with that counterargument. You don't just get to keep repeating your original argument over and over again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gcoll View Post
    No. There aren't. Every single thing 9-11 conspiracy theorists have ever said has been wrong, and has been debunked.

Conspiracy theorists have yet to offer any type of rebuttal for any of the debunked points.

They seem to misunderstand how debate works. When someone provides a counterargument, you have to deal with that counterargument. You don't just get to keep repeating your original argument over and over again.
    Again.. seems the points that IVE made, seem to just be responded by something thats YOUR opinion, not proof of any sort that debunks it.
    #Chow!

vCash
    This is unreal.

vCash
    Burden of proof seems to be totally disregarded as well here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    This is unreal.
    That's just what they want you to think. Sheep.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    What a ****ing joke.

Now it's a "pretty good point." Before, you'd barely acknowledge them.

I rarely use this, but if ever it was deserved:
    This makes no sense. Are you saying those two men, in the video shot AFTER 9/11, were two of the hijackers?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gcoll View Post

Actually, nothing I said has been debunked. Did you even read through your own links?

I welcome debate with open minded people, I really do, both sides could potentially learn a lot...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Norwegian View Post
    Burden of proof seems to be totally disregarded as well here.

Again, my op does not prove anything. I am doing my best to make this clear.

I am simply trying to help people see how this machine truly operates. Its ok whatever conclusion you come to after that, I don't mind if someone disagrees with me, its not like I was part of 9/11 and saw exactly what happened. I just feel that once you get a true understanding of the standard protocol, certain patterns will reveal themself, certain events become much more clear.

Again, nothing I said about 9/11 PROVES anything, however I stated facts about it (if I said opinion, I did my best to make it quite clear something is just my opinion). These facts seem suspicious to me. If they don't seem suspicious to you, then that's ok, I'm not saying they have to.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    thanks for this. I had never read it before. I love how they comment on what I was saying that all these conspiracy theories are just some good old fashion jew hating.
    This is really sad, this is a really dangerous way of thinking. To label anyone an anti-semite for trying to give a better understanding of the system, thats very close minded. I have a very high respect for judaism, and its not right for you to try and put this jew hating ******** in my mouth.

vCash
    Saying something is a fact doesn't make it so.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast