Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    So you are both arguing that the VP doesn't have the authority to order the shootdown, and that he should've ordered the shootdown?
    Lol is that the way you prove points by answering someones question with another question?
    #Chow!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefire7002 View Post
    Lol is that the way you prove points by answering someones question with another question?
    I'm trying to clarify that that's what you're saying.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Says the guy answering a question with an off-topic question.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xnick5757 View Post
    http://www.cracked.com/article_15740...nside-job.html

i know its cracked but they break it down really well
    thanks for this. I had never read it before. I love how they comment on what I was saying that all these conspiracy theories are just some good old fashion jew hating.

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Says the guy answering a question with an off-topic question.
    Are you questioning my off-topic question to backup your butt-buddy
    #Chow!

vCash
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Are you questioning my off-topic question to backup your butt-buddy
    Reported for being a homophobe.

vCash
    Also, I know this was posted, but you need to read this again:

http://www.cracked.com/article_15740...nside-job.html
    Last edited by Ron!n; 11-14-2012 at 02:52 AM. Reason: insults

vCash
    It was a damn fine read.

Though their ads made me a bit suspicious...
    Visit my Blog.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    thanks for this. I had never read it before. I love how they comment on what I was saying that all these conspiracy theories are just some good old fashion jew hating.
    So now no one can talk about the fallacies in fractional reserve banking, or a totally unbacked currency with no limit, without being an anti-semite?

Yea... that makes sense.

And to all the conspiracy folk out there... a lot of you preach about how great Ron Paul is but then I doubt a single one of you has read all of his books or even a couple of them.

"Some of our political allies charge that the powerful elite who run things and are found repeatedly in the Fed, the Treasury, and the Presidency plan and purposely cause certain events like 9-11 and our current financial crisis. I don't believe that. But I do believe that many members of the elite make the best they can out of certain events because they facilitate their efforts to achieve their goals. Rahm Emanuel, Obama's chief of staff, said recently: "You never want a serious crisis to go to waste." Obama concurred with Emanuel's assessment.
    Many of the laws passed after 9-11 had already been proposed prior to the event, but rejected. Economic planners have many plans to socialize our economy and globalize the effort- if only the people will accept it. And why? Socialization always and everywhere means more power to the state, more control to bureaucrats, more security to the elites, and always at to the expense of the rest of us. Economic chaos assists in this effort.
    But to purposely bring on catastrophic events such as the current situation would be a bad move for anyone, because this level of calamity can pose danger even to the insiders. Wealth loss by deflation and inflation can affect everyone. Political chaos is not always beneficial to those in charge and may in fact be a danger to them.
    In any case, I believe that concentrating too much on the Fed "conspiracy," one that supposedly works hand in hand with Congress, gives the system more credit or blame than it deserves and distracts from the more important issue of bad ideology. Authoritarianism, supporting statism on moral grounds for whatever reason, is the real threat." - Excerpts from Chapter 8 of "End the Fed"
    Last edited by whitesoxfan83; 11-13-2012 at 08:12 PM.
    Son, you just don't get it, i'm talking bout TWTW!

vCash
    Oh good.
    Visit my Blog.

vCash
    Important stuff

vCash
    Visit my Blog.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I'm trying to clarify that that's what you're saying.
    Im saying.. Yes I would have shot them down.. However after looking into it, he never should even have any authority to be given that option... which is why i provided the rest of that info...
    #Chow!

vCash
    Im saying.. Yes I would have shot them down.. However after looking into it, he never should even have any authority to be given that option... which is why i provided the rest of that info...
    Whether or not he should've is pretty immaterial, since clearly nothing was shot down.

Well, nothing except TWA Flight 800, of course.
    Visit my Blog.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast