Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Blah blah blah.

If you have some evidence that a bunch of Muslims, as members of Al Qaeda, didn't hijack four planes, fly two of them into the Twin Towers, a third into the Pentagon, and a fourth into a field in Pennsylvania, and that the resulting damage didn't bring down the Twin Towers, severely damage other buildings in the area and subsequently bring them down, then present it. Otherwise, this is just white noise.

You didn't want to present your evidence in the other thread, because it would be a "waste of time," yet you apparently have no issue taking some time to lay all of this out. So, now it's time to lay out your evidence. Or, admit you don't have any.
    There is a bunch of evidence that has been provided from other posters, you and 2 other posters decide to look elsewhere or make fun of it when some of it has never even been debunked... Pretty sure that's why he started another thread. There was also a different thread with similar topics, that I noticed was closed because it just leads to a bunch of name calling...
    #Chow!

vCash
    Conspiracy theories are so much fun.

Its Over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefire7002 View Post
    There is a bunch of evidence that has been provided from other posters, you and 2 other posters decide to look elsewhere or make fun of it when some of it has never even been debunked... Pretty sure that's why he started another thread. There was also a different thread with similar topics, that I noticed was closed because it just leads to a bunch of name calling...
    No, there wasn't.

He started a different thread because he doesn't want to address the questions he was getting in the old one.

But hey, we're just asking questions man.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    There's nothing to watch. Read, however, there is, and I can reasonably determine it's the drivel of someone who doesn't know what they're talking about.
    I know.. its a saying we use a lot over in the nba forum
    #Chow!

vCash
    No, there wasn't.

He started a different thread because he doesn't want to address the questions he was getting in the old one.

But hey, we're just asking questions man.
    I have questions too in that thread that weren't replied, you dont hear me *****ing about it....

Why did The 9/11 Commission omit Norman Mineta's testimony? seems like something that should have been looked into...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDfdOwt2v3Y

"During the time that the airplane was coming in to the Pentagon, there was a young man who would come in and say to the Vice President, "The plane is 50 miles out." "The plane is 30 miles out." And when it got down to "the plane is 10 miles out," the young man also said to the Vice President, "Do the orders still stand?" And the Vice President turned and whipped his neck around and said, "Of course the orders still stand. Have you heard anything to the contrary?"
    #Chow!

vCash
    I have questions too in that thread that weren't replied, you dont hear me *****ing about it....

Why did The 9/11 Commission omit Norman Mineta's testimony? seems like something that should have been looked into...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDfdOwt2v3Y

"During the time that the airplane was coming in to the Pentagon, there was a young man who would come in and say to the Vice President, "The plane is 50 miles out." "The plane is 30 miles out." And when it got down to "the plane is 10 miles out," the young man also said to the Vice President, "Do the orders still stand?" And the Vice President turned and whipped his neck around and said, "Of course the orders still stand. Have you heard anything to the contrary?"
    So the Vice President should've ordered that the plane be shot down?
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Lol, homie wrote a book

vCash
    So the Vice President should've ordered that the plane be shot down?
    Cheney does not have the authority to issue OR NOT issue shoot down orders. Only the President and Sec of Defense have that authority.
    #Chow!

vCash
    The following is correct....

The actual chain of command goes from the president to the Secretary of Defense. The VP has no military authority. His only military job is to not be dead. Yet on 9/11, Cheney was in a bunker giving orders. The claim is that he was "relaying" presidential orders. For some reason the president was unable to give those orders himself from Air Force One, the mobile nerve center of the executive from which a president is able to launch a nuclear war.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/aaron-...p_b_53519.html
    #Chow!

vCash
    Cheney does not have the authority to issue OR NOT issue shoot down orders. Only the President and Sec of Defense have that authority.
    The following is correct....

The actual chain of command goes from the president to the Secretary of Defense. The VP has no military authority. His only military job is to not be dead. Yet on 9/11, Cheney was in a bunker giving orders. The claim is that he was "relaying" presidential orders. For some reason the president was unable to give those orders himself from Air Force One, the mobile nerve center of the executive from which a president is able to launch a nuclear war.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/aaron-...p_b_53519.html
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2004Jun17.html
    Visit my Blog.

vCash
    go back to previous point lol...
    #Chow!

vCash
    go back to previous point lol...
    And I'll go back even fruther:

You wanted Cheney to give a shootdown order? Or not? Or what?
    Visit my Blog.

vCash
    well my other thread got deleted...

the real truth about 9/11:

9/11: it was caused by aliens!

#1.) There is no evidence that the terrorists were not aliens
    #2.) There bodies were never examined to see what exactly they were
    #3.) Therefore, it is only logical to assume that 9/11 was caused by the Jews who were working with the aliens to destroy Iraq and Afghanistan and America for the lolz

I just misspelled Afghanistan and google chrome spell check wanted to correct it to "Satanist"

checkmate nonbelievers
    Last edited by xnick5757; 11-13-2012 at 06:12 PM.

Thanks for the Memories Suarez!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfan4ever View Post
    Lol, homie wrote a book
    I just caught this.
    Visit my Blog.

vCash
    Seriously?

Cool it with the "look at the knowledge that I possess, I'll dumb it down for you guys but it's just that I have this wealth of experience and knowledge that no one else has. Look at me!"

**** that. **** your holier than thou attempts at some kind of higher knowledge. You said something totally insane in the other thread, something about how no one else has thought the way you do, and how you have this knowledge and experience that not a lot of people do.

Really ****ing unbelievable. Your ego couldn't possibly get any bigger-- if we pumped any more hot air into you you'd explode. Get over yourself, and if you really do have this amazing knowledge that the rest of us should be in awe of, keep it to your ****ing self. Even if I agreed with your "knowledge" I would be embarassed to have someone brashly shove it in the face of anyone who would listen, saying "LOOK HOW SMART AND CRITICALLY THINKING I AM".

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast