Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefire7002 View Post
    rofl
    That's about how ****ing stupid this thread is.

It truly is worthless.

vCash
    (worded this wrong)...Firefighters were not let in there after an hour or so, so how can it be referred to the them? http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...js8vO6_Hc&NR=1

Actual quotes here:

They backed me off the rig because Seven was in dead jeopardy, so they backed everybody off and moved us to the rear end of Vesey Street. We just stood there for a half hour, 40 minutes, because Seven was in imminent collapse and finally did come down. –Firefighter Thomas Smith

We were concerned that the fires on several floors and the missing steel would result in the building collapsing. So for the next five or six hours we kept firefighters from working anywhere near that building, which included the whole north side of the World Trade Center complex. –Chief Frank Fellini

I remember him screaming about number 7, No. 7, that they wanted everybody away from 7 because 7 was definitely going to collapse, they don't know when, but it's definitely going to come down, just get the hell out of the way, everybody get away from it, make sure you're away from it, that's an order, you know, stuff like that. –Firefighter Edward Kennedy

"We heard reports all day long of 7 World Trade possibly coming down. ...We heard that all day long, all the warnings." –Firefighter Christopher Patrick Murray

I guess it was a Chief was saying clear the area, because they were worried about number Seven World Trade Center coming down and burying guys who were digging. So basically we went back to the rig because they were clearing that area out. It took about three hours for Seven World Trade Center to actually come down. –Firefighter Kevin McGovern

The damage was no where near as bad as WTC5
    look here- http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/atta...ire_floors.jpg
    and that never collapsed...

There is also this from fox news writer now i believe he is... Jeffrey Scott Shapiro states, “I was working as a journalist for Gannett News at Ground Zero that day, and I remember very clearly what I saw and heard.”
    “Shortly before the building collapsed, several NYPD officers and Con-Edison workers told me that Larry Silverstein, the property developer of One World Financial Center was on the phone with his insurance carrier to see if they would authorize the controlled demolition of the building – since its foundation was already unstable and expected to fall.”

In February of 2002 Silverstein Properties won $861 million from Industrial Risk Insurers to rebuild on the site of WTC 7. Silverstein Properties’ estimated investment in WTC 7 was $386 million. This building’s collapse alone resulted in a payout of nearly $500 million, based on the contention that it was an unforeseen accidental event.

After all that Silverstein racked up half a billion dollars. Go figure.
    so somehow they knew wt7 was gonna collapse but not the world trade centers with planes in them?

vCash
    (worded this wrong)...Firefighters were not let in there after an hour or so, so how can it be referred to the them? http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...js8vO6_Hc&NR=1
    Because that's who was pulled out of the building when they started fearing a collapse.

And Larry Silverstein was talking to Chief Daniel Nigro, the guy in charge of the Fire Department's operations that day.

You think Larry Silverstein and a firefighter were deciding, on a whim, whether or not to detonate explosives? You do realize you sort of have to set up for a controlled demolition, right? It takes quite a bit of time.

Putting that much time into wiring a building, and then deciding on a whim whether to go through with it or not makes no ****ing sense.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819