Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Incompetent? He got americans to send their sons and daughters to kill half million Iraq. He got americans to give up some of their freedoms out of fear. The biggest foreign attack on our land since Pearl Harbor, and no one got fired. The commander of Pearl on that day was atleast sacked. He got more bills and policies passed then Clinton and Obama, without a single word changed. He got congress to pass policies unread even. The Patorit Bill and The Bank Bail-out. And you believe he is incompetent? I bet Obama wish he was as incompetent
    Still not answering my question. Probably because you know you're ****ing insane

vCash
    WOW, it isn't important that the government send way far more money on CLinton's blowjob then the death of nearly 4 thousand people? You better pm your boy Natepro, cause you are losing it. The scale of justice weight heavier on sex act then mass murder. wow Oh, I get it you arguing just be arguing. I should had just written ok.
    How much money have we spent on wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, and otherwise that were waged under the guise of avenging the deaths on 9/11? I'm pretty sure you could buy a few hundred presidential blowjobs with that dough.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    How much money have we spent on wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, and otherwise that were waged under the guise of avenging the deaths on 9/11? I'm pretty sure you could buy a few hundred presidential blowjobs with that dough.
    ok. I was talking about the investigation side of the issue and you know it. I repeated this before. Compairing the investigations of the two acts.
    Last edited by WES445; 11-18-2012 at 07:35 PM.

vCash
    ok. I was talking about the investigation side of the issue and you know it.
    And that's still not really right. We spent upwards of 4 million man hours investigating 9/11. I'm inclined to think that the average cost per government employee hour was more than $10/hr (which would put it at exactly the cost of the Blowjobbed Presidented).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    Still not answering my question. Probably because you know you're ****ing insane
    What have you really contribute to this conversation? Grammer correction, South park stories. Then I correct you on Bush not being inept, and you results to labeling me insane for not being able to see the compairison between real life and a cartoon. I get some of what you are saiding because I saw that show. They were tring to cover up the fact that the Bush administraion was inept by spreading conspiracies theroies that show them as shrewd and smart puppet masters. So what, the story is a theroy set up to entertain stoners.'

This is your only part in this debate? Bringing up stuff you seen on a cartoon show that also have fart jokes? And I am insane?
    Last edited by WES445; 11-18-2012 at 07:50 PM.

vCash
    ok. I was talking about the investigation side of the issue and you know it. I repeated this before. Compairing the investigations of the two acts.
    You didn't repeat it before, but nice try.

vCash
    You didn't repeat it before, but nice try.
    Now you are lying because I have mention this before. And still doesn't negate the fact you think that a sexual offense weights heavier then the death 4 thousand when it comes to a court case or investigation. What did you said, it doesn't matter that we spent less on the death of 4 thousands then a bj investigation. Planes when into the tower. All you need to know.You are wasting my time debo. Poor effort

vCash
    Now you are lying because I have mention this before. And still doesn't negate the fact you think that a sexual offense weights heavier then the death 4 thousand when it comes to a court case or investigation. What did you said, it doesn't matter that we spent less on the death of 4 thousands then a bj investigation. Planes when into the tower. All you need to know.You are wasting my time debo. Poor effort
    No, what I implied was your figures are probably wrong. We spent 4 million man hours investigating 9/11. How many man hours were spent on Clinton's impeachment (which was really what you're talking about...I found your website that you used. It's pretty lulzy)?

And yes, planes flew into the towers, Pentagon, and crashed into a farm. They were flown by hijackers associated with terrorist organizations. What more do you want to know?...lol

vCash
    I once argue with a girl for 15 minutes, about what I have forgotten. We went around and around. I finally ask her, where did you get your infro from? She said the National Enquirer. It didn't matter to her, when told that newspaper isn't creditable for the truth. It had became her truth.

Nate, if you want to believe 100% in what Bush the joke told you about 9-11, it's cool by me.
    I have no idea how this answers my question. Would you like to try again?
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    He can't. It had became his truth.

vCash
    And that's still not really right. We spent upwards of 4 million man hours investigating 9/11. I'm inclined to think that the average cost per government employee hour was more than $10/hr (which would put it at exactly the cost of the Blowjobbed Presidented).
    They spent four plus years investigating Clinton. Whitewater, his aide death, sex scandals while he was governor, untill the blowjob gave them the leverage to press a case. The cost to investigate CLinton and his wife [for something different] when Ken Starr took over was roughly over 40 million dollars. Remember this is only the last year leading up the impeachment trial. This dosn't include time before with the other investigation the congress felt a need to conducted. The money allocated for the 9/11 commission $14 million. google it

vCash
    This guy is ****ing Impossible

...still waiting for evidence that the Bush administration concocted the whole 9/11 conspiracy. Funny that in the era of whistle-blowers and wikileaks that not a single person that would have any involvement in the 9/11 attacks has come out and said anything, funny that nothing has been released anonymously through any media outlet or a group like wikileaks.

Before people start pointing fingers towards te government - or a government within a government - how's about some evidence?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    You are that girl, your source material for your belief sucks donkey's balls like hers, and will quit arguing with people who base their arguement on a know lying newspaper or administration.

vCash
    Did Debo pm you? Come on you can tell me.

vCash
    They spent four plus years investigating Clinton. Whitewater, his aide death, sex scandals while he was governor, untill the blowjob gave them the leverage to press a case. The cost to investigate CLinton and his wife [for something different] when Ken Starr took over was roughly over 40 million dollars. Remember this is only the last year leading up the impeachment trial. This dosn't include time before with the other investigation the congress felt a need to conducted. The money allocated for the 9/11 commission $14 million. google it
    I did. You're including MANY things beyond just the Clinton investigation. I did, too. That's where I got the 4 million government man hours part.

Swing and a miss for conspiracy theorists.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast