Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I am astounded that you can put together these crazy theories, yet you cant make a grammatically correct sentence

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    I am astounded that you can put together these crazy theories, yet you cant make a grammatically correct sentence
    Well, I tell you what. You can be my proof writer for a bag of chips. Which crazy theory, that Bush told you everything you believe about 9-11 and you slurped it up like a good little peon?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Are you really that naive? Don't you think that the Presidential Commission on 9-11 might had been apart of the Bush administration? It wasn't a outside agency, but a internal one within the administration. THey spended way less money on it then congress spend on proving that Clinton lied about getting a blowjob.
    No **** it was part of the Bush Administration. Point to where I said it wasn't.

vCash
    And the amount of money they "spended" is kind of irrelevant when everything points to "hijackers rammed planes into buildings. The end."

vCash
    Well, I tell you what. You can be my proof writer for a bag of chips. Which crazy theory, that Bush told you everything you believe about 9-11 and you slurped it up like a good little peon?
    Now see, thats ****ing weird. Its 100% better than any other post you've made

Dude, open your eyes. You're believing EXACTLY what the government wants you to believe. They put this misinformation out there on purpose to get people like you wrapped around their finger! You just dont get it! The real power our government has is the fear from people like you that believe these theories that the government made up themselves! The government is really that incompetent and let this kind of attack happen. STOP BEING A SHEEP AND OPEN YOUR EYES!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    No **** it was part of the Bush Administration. Point to where I said it wasn't.
    Well, you act like it was something totally different from what Bush reported. It has his seal of approval on it. His administration created it, fund it. So why should it matter, that natepro took his truths from that?

vCash
    And the amount of money they "spended" is kind of irrelevant when everything points to "hijackers rammed planes into buildings. The end."
    That like saiding he killed her, the end. If that person was your love one, you would want the police to said more then what can be wrote on one of your burrito wrappers. And you definitely would want your government to spend more on the what, how, where, who is connected, who was asleep at the wheel then a case about a blowjob. Which has a larger impact on society? Remember, no one was fired, heads didn't roll for ineptness. Oh, I forgot that is one of the question that wasn't important to you.

vCash
    Now see, thats ****ing weird. Its 100% better than any other post you've made

Dude, open your eyes. You're believing EXACTLY what the government wants you to believe. They put this misinformation out there on purpose to get people like you wrapped around their finger! You just dont get it! The real power our government has is the fear from people like you that believe these theories that the government made up themselves! The government is really that incompetent and let this kind of attack happen. STOP BEING A SHEEP AND OPEN YOUR EYES!
    You got that from a south park eposides. Come back when you can be serious. Using cartoon stories for arguement, that is good. milk and cookie time. What will you come up with next? Something from Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree
    Last edited by WES445; 11-18-2012 at 06:36 PM.

vCash
    You got that from a south park eposides. Come back when you can be serious. Using cartoon stories for arguement, that is good. milk and cookie time. What will you come up with next? Something from Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree
    How is what I said any less plausible than the **** you're spewing?

vCash
    How is what I said any less plausible than the **** you're spewing?
    Let see, cartoon story vs, non-government experts in engineering. Cartoon story vs, eye-witness reports. Something that cartman, kenny, kyle and stan lived thru and what the nation lived thru. A cartoon story best seen when stoned and people believing a know liar's commission report. I guess you have a point. When can we read that book report on Winnie the Pooh and Twin tower caper?
    Last edited by WES445; 11-18-2012 at 07:09 PM.

vCash
    Let see, cartoon story vs, non-government experts in engineering. Cartoon story vs, eye-witness reports. Something that cartman, kenny, kyle and stan lived thru and what the nation lived thru. I guess you have a point. When can we read that book report on Winnie the Pooh and Twin tower caper?
    No seriously, how is it any crazier than what the **** you're saying? How do you know that the government is really that incompetent or not? You dont. Just like I dont. Know why? Because they're crazy, ********, theories.

vCash
    That like saiding he killed her, the end. If that person was your love one, you would want the police to said more then what can be wrote on one of your burrito wrappers. And you definitely would want your government to spend more on the what, how, where, who is connected, who was asleep at the wheel then a case about a blowjob. Which has a larger impact on society? Remember, no one was fired, heads didn't roll for ineptness. Oh, I forgot that is one of the question that wasn't important to you.
    I saided that it doedn't matter becase it dond't. The government spend enough money on burrito wrappers and the what, how, where, who is connected, who was asleep at the wheel wile getting blowjobbed was explined.

vCash
    Let see, cartoon story vs, non-government experts in engineering. Cartoon story vs, eye-witness reports. Something that cartman, kenny, kyle and stan lived thru and what the nation lived thru. I guess you have a point. When can we read that book report on Winnie the Pooh and Twin tower caper?
    Actually it's the same type of rhetoric.

And, there are eye witness reports and non-government experts in engineering (not ****ing computer engineers like the ones on AE911) that argue against all these conspiracy theories.

vCash
    No seriously, how is it any crazier than what the **** you're saying? How do you know that the government is really that incompetent or not? You dont. Just like I dont. Know why? Because they're crazy, ********, theories.
    Incompetent? He got americans to send their sons and daughters to kill half million Iraq. He got americans to give up some of their freedoms out of fear. The biggest foreign attack on our land since Pearl Harbor, and no one got fired. The commander of Pearl on that day was atleast sacked. He got more bills and policies passed then Clinton and Obama, without a single word changed. He got congress to pass policies unread even. The Patorit Bill and The Bank Bail-out. And you believe he is incompetent? I bet Obama wish he was as incompetent

vCash
    I saided that it doedn't matter becase it dond't. The government spend enough money on burrito wrappers and the what, how, where, who is connected, who was asleep at the wheel wile getting blowjobbed was explined.
    WOW, it isn't important that the government spent way far more money on CLinton's blowjob then the death of nearly 4 thousand people? You better pm your boy Natepro, cause you are losing it. The scale of justice weight heavier on sex act then mass murder. wow Oh, I get it you arguing just be arguing. I should had just written ok.
    Last edited by WES445; 11-18-2012 at 07:30 PM.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast