Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    How about those who lost love ones in those twin towers? Alot them are bring up the same arguement that ''The some-called truther''. They had to force the government to have a open investigation on the twin towers. Remember the BUsh administration was hesitate to do that. Alot of them weren't satisfy with the government results and the government refusal to hear other experts and insider infromantion. They have been so vocal on this that Ann Coulter made snide remarks about them. Should they be able to walk away with all their concerns asnwered?

Your working in a clinical setting with mental ill people (I think calling them crazy a bit insensitive) gave you insight into those who think that there might be more to what the government said on this matter?

Among those who believe the government results questionable are the love ones who lost family and friends on 9/11. They are doing the twisting also, so I don't understand the compairison to that ''Imagine story''.
    Yes the majority of families of 9/11 victims are truthers. You got me. Goodnight... Feel free to continue with the crazy without me. I am going to check out this bacon breastfeeding picture.
    Last edited by flips333; 11-17-2012 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Seriously bacon, breast and feeding... why wouldn't you check that out.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    By the way do people not think that the truther movement is collectivist thinking. Just because it's a minority doesn't mean it's not collectivist thinking. It's like the goth kids all getting decked out in their fishnet tights and black lipstick to express their individuality... but then they all dress like each other! Have a little understanding of group dynamics. What truthers don't think they are influenced by what the other truthers think? We are all human we all are influenced by others.
    If you want to debate a word out of my post, then the post itself. cool. It's nitpicking instead of answering the general thrust of the post. Which you did answer in your previous post. Basically a pet peeve of your when people (to you) talk crazy and being insensitive torward the victims of the crime of the century, 9/11.
    Last edited by WES445; 11-17-2012 at 08:46 PM.

vCash
    If you want to debate a word out of my post, then the post itself. cool. It's nitpicking instead of answering the general thrust of the post. Which you did answer in your previous post.
    Sorry too busy looking at breasts and bacon to pay attention to 9/11 BS.

vCash
    Yes the majority of families of 9/11 victims are truthers. You got me. Goodnight... Feel free to continue with the crazy without me. I am going to check out this bacon breastfeeding picture.
    Wow, didn't said the majority believe this, and it's a fact a percentage of them aren't please with the government finding. OK

vCash
    sorry too busy looking at breasts and bacon to pay attention to 9/11 bs.
    lol. I get a mental picture of guy with his fingers in his ears going NANANANANANANAN real loud to drown out what he doesn't want to here. Sorry, if I am being rude.
    Last edited by WES445; 11-17-2012 at 08:54 PM.

vCash
    lol. I get a mental picture of guy with his fingers in his ears going NANANANANANANAN real loud to drown out what he doesn't want to here. Sorry, if I am being rude.
    You'll find the same thing if you try to tell people the moon landing is a fake, or that the earth is flat. Coincidence?
    "There are many reasons the U.S. shouldn’t go to war with the Islamic State — and the best one may be because that is exactly what they want us to do." -- Dan Froomkin

vCash
    No I think you misinterpreted me. I wasn't sticking my fingers in my ears to not hear you, I was saying, apparently not succinctly enough, when you talk this nonsense you are not worth listening too. Sorry, if I am being rude.

vCash
    No I think you misinterpreted me. I wasn't sticking my fingers in my ears to not hear you, I was saying, apparently not succinctly enough, when you talk this nonsense you are not worth listening too. Sorry, if I am being rude.
    Well, if you arn't going to accept the fact that some of the 9/11 families aren't happy with the government result, it more like you only want to hear what you want to hear. SHS, Selective Hearing Sydrome

vCash
    Well, if you arn't going to accept the fact that some of the 9/11 families aren't happy with the government result, it more like you only want to hear what you want to hear. SHS, Selective Hearing Sydrome
    What do the opinions of families have to do with anything? Their loved ones are dead. The government explained why (other than, you know, their loved ones fell in a fiery tower collapse or crashed in a field or hit a military compound). What more can they ask for?

vCash
    This is a purely emotional argument, and a cheap and pathetic one at that.

Being genetically related to someone that died, in any kind of event, does not give one special knowledge about that event. People who had husbands and sons in Pearl Harbor are not, now, experts in Pearl Harbor. People that had families at Hiroshima are not, now, experts in how atomic bombs work. And people that had family members die in 9/11 are not, now, experts on what makes buildings fall, or the damage that would be caused by a commercial airliner hitting a reinforced concrete structure, or intelligence gathering to determine who was behind it all. They have no special knowledge of the event that you, or I, or anyone else with access to the internet can obtain.

Using them as a pawn as if they do is disgraceful. Nothing more.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    This is a purely emotional argument, and a cheap and pathetic one at that.

Being genetically related to someone that died, in any kind of event, does not give one special knowledge about that event. People who had husbands and sons in Pearl Harbor are not, now, experts in Pearl Harbor. People that had families at Hiroshima are not, now, experts in how atomic bombs work. And people that had family members die in 9/11 are not, now, experts on what makes buildings fall, or the damage that would be caused by a commercial airliner hitting a reinforced concrete structure, or intelligence gathering to determine who was behind it all. They have no special knowledge of the event that you, or I, or anyone else with access to the internet can obtain.

Using them as a pawn as if they do is disgraceful. Nothing more.
    ok. cool

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    What do the opinions of families have to do with anything? Their loved ones are dead. The government explained why (other than, you know, their loved ones fell in a fiery tower collapse or crashed in a field or hit a military compound). What more can they ask for?
    ok

vCash
    He doesnt have an answer to the questions. Awesome

vCash
    ok
    Nice response. I'm really able to elaborate on your view with such a thorough, detailed retort.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Nice response. I'm really able to elaborate on your view with such a thorough, detailed retort.
    Some people I argue with have been a good exchange. or atleast interestine or atleast got something out of it. Just don't get that from debating yall. Really no offensive to you or natepro.

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast