Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Norwegian View Post
    Okay so now I'm just being an ***, but I like some of the "we have owners. They own you" (George Carlin) talk. But seriously. Stop treating anyone who isn't you like a sheep who just doesn't have a mind like you. I don't give a **** how good you feel about your mind.

And you might not realize you're doing it, but that doesn't mean it's not annoying as ****. You're running around the thread calling people who agree with you "wise men", and telling us that you're on another level. I'm tired of reading it.
    This.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    What the hell is wrong with you people and why are there so many of you on the internet. I have this new theory that the internet breeds crazy. Wait that's not a new theory at all.
    Oh my god, want is wrong with this world, when they got people like yall in it. Oh lord, oh lord, oh lord why can't these people be rational like me, the standard bearer of sane and logic. Wake up and think like me. MY LORD when will it end.

Grow the freak up.This is why I hate these little debates, a total intolerance for others' opinions when it's goes against the collective thinking. If you havn't heard let, there are other who live on the other side of the fence. I know, respect, tolerance is something that can't be enforce on the internet. There is just something about eating cheetos in your underware and pouring your bile at someone over the internet in the comfort of one's home, that allow social graces and respect to go by the wayside. This isn't something that just exist here, but I have seen everywhere on the net. It is like, people have found a forum where they can be themselves without the social blow-back, or being taking outside for attitude adjustment. Are there that many anger and bitter people out there that go ballistic over other people's opinions?

Flips 333, believe me when I said this isn't all on you, you just happen to be the last straw. You tend to be anger with people, who voice something you don't believe (or it could just be me), but never gone completly over the edge.
    Last edited by WES445; 11-17-2012 at 08:15 PM.

vCash
    I couldn't give a single **** about anyone's "opinion" on this. No one is going to prove anything with their opinion.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I couldn't give a single **** about anyone's "opinion" on this. No one is going to prove anything with their opinion.
    I couldn't give two """"" about proving anything to you. What a ego. Totally missed the point. It's the manner of discourse not the discourse itself. Believe me everybody here isn't really concern about whether you believe them or not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I couldn't give two """"" about proving anything to you. What a ego. Totally missed the point. It's the manner of discourse not the discourse itself. Believe me everybody here isn't really concern about whether you believe them or not.
    Of course it is.

Now take a minute to figure out where the real condescension is coming from in this thread.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Of course it is.

Now take a minute to figure out where the real condescension is coming from in this thread.
    So, this about convincing you? My second to last post was about you?

vCash
    So, this about convincing you? My second to last post was about you?
    Did I say it was?
    Visit my Blog.

vCash
    Did I say it was?
    Then what are you talking about? Being conscending?

vCash
    You seem to be mistaken in your idea that the opinions that go against the "collective thinking" are being condescended to. There are 11 pages of this thread, and even more of the other, that show that not to be the case. Hell, start with the very first post in this thread and you can see that.
    Visit my Blog.

vCash
    You seem to be mistaken in your idea that the opinions that go against the "collective thinking" are being condescended to. There are 11 pages of this thread, and even more of the other, that show that not to be the case. Hell, start with the very first post in this thread and you can see that.
    I talking about manners and showing respect for other opinions or that person. It just amaze me people get so bended out shape because someone don't believe like them. If someone come up with something I don't believe, I ask them to clarify it. But I don't go on a rant about that person beliveing in something outside my bubble. This isn't just a problem here but the internet in general. As being illogical, or rational. I wouldn't use the word condescending , but rude. And as I stated, that the internet as a whole, can get downright nasty.

I really don't need someone to tell me when someone is being offensive torwards me. It is not a mistake on my part. On this forum, not so much this thread, I have gotten the most rudest and sometime racist insults.

My rant goes beyond this thread, but something here just ticked the hell out me.

vCash
    Of course it is.

Good idea nate

Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    vCash
    Oh my god, want is wrong with this world, when they got people like yall in it. Oh lord, oh lord, oh lord why can't these people be rational like me, the standard bearer of sane and logic. Wake up and think like me. MY LORD when will it end.

Grow the freak up.This is why I hate these little debates, a total intolerance for others' opinions when it's goes against the collective thinking. If you havn't heard let, there are other who live on the other side of the fence. I know, respect, tolerance is something that can't be enforce on the internet. There is just something about eating cheetos in your underware and pouring your bile at someone over the internet in the comfort of one's home, that allow social graces and respect to go by the wayside. This isn't something that just exist here, but I have seen everywhere on the net. It is like, people have found a forum where they can be themselves without the social blow-back, or being taking outside for attitude adjustment. Are there that many anger and bitter people out there that go ballistic over other people's opinions?

Flips 333, believe me when I said this isn't all on you, you just happen to be the last straw. You tend to be anger with people, who voice something you don't believe (or it could just be me), but never gone completly over the edge.
    No I think that the truthers are crazy and disrespectful to the people who actually lived through that ****. I'm not intolerant of others viewpoints... I'm happy to hear them. But I have worked in a clinical setting with crazy people... And after hearing and considering their viewpoints I have come to the truthers are crazy. When someone's opinion is that the most traumatic event of thousands maybe millions of people's lives is some silly conspiracy and start spouting that crap all around it's not just asinine and crazy, it's also disrespectful and insensitive.

Imagine just for a moment that your mother was raped and murdered by a thug in the street. You work through the horror of that. A guy is caught and tried for the crime. Then a year later some ******* comes up with a cockamaimmy idea that your mother was killed by the president. And he gets a bunch of other "free thinkers" to start spouting this as well. It's all over the internet... nearly every week you have to come across people discuss how the president order the execution of your mom, twisting in the knife of that wound every day, with what. Crazy talk. Welcome to the world of the majority of people who lived through and lost people on 9/11.

I know this will have little effect on these truther wakkos... because for all the talk of openmindedness there is actually very little self-awareness, and very little empathy there. So keep on twisting that knife...
    Last edited by flips333; 11-17-2012 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Flips Smash!

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    vCash
    By the way do people not think that the truther movement is collectivist thinking. Just because it's a minority doesn't mean it's not collectivist thinking. It's like the goth kids all getting decked out in their fishnet tights and black lipstick to express their individuality... but then they all dress like each other! Have a little understanding of group dynamics. What truthers don't think they are influenced by what the other truthers think? We are all human we all are influenced by others.
    Last edited by flips333; 11-17-2012 at 09:38 PM. Reason: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggg

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    No I think that the truthers are crazy and disrespectful to the people who actually lived through that ****. I'm not intolerant of others viewpoints... I'm happy to hear them. But I have worked in a clinical setting with crazy people... And after hearing and considering their viewpoints I have come to the truthers are crazy. When someone's opinion is that the most traumatic event of thousands maybe millions of people's lives is some silly conspiracy and start spouting that crap all around it's not just asinine and crazy, it's also disrespectful and insensitive.

Imagine just for a moment that your mother was raped and murdered by a thug in the street. You work through the horror of that. A guy is caught and tried for the crime. Then a year later some ******* comes up with a cockamaimmy idea that your mother was killed by the president. And he gets a bunch of other "free thinkers" to start spouting this as well. It's all over the internet... nearly every week you have to come across people discuss how the president order the execution of your mom, twisting in the knife of that wound every day, with what. Crazy talk. Welcome to the world of the majority of people who lived through and lost people on 9/11.

I know this will have little effect on these truther wakkos... because for all the talk of openmindedness there is actually very little self-awareness, and very little empathy there. So keep on twisting that knife...
    How about those who lost love ones in those twin towers? Alot them are bring up the same arguement that ''The some-called truther''. They had to force the government to have a open investigation on the twin towers. Remember the BUsh administration was hesitate to do that. Alot of them weren't satisfy with the government results and the government refusal to hear other experts and insider infromantion. They have been so vocal on this that Ann Coulter made snide remarks about them. Should they be able to walk away with all their concerns asnwered?

Your working in a clinical setting with mental ill people (I think calling them crazy a bit insensitive) gave you insight into those who think that there might be more to what the government said on this matter?
    Considering our government past history, don't you think it is wise to question our government actions and statments?
    Among those who believe the government results questionable are the love ones who lost family and friends on 9/11. They are doing the twisting also, so I don't understand the compairison to that ''Imagine story''.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast