Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Because when you listen to that statement in its entire context, my interpretation seems to be the correct one. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. Maybe I can enter that man's mind and tell you.
    Your interpretation is the one that fits your narrative, not the "correct one."

First off, I am speaking of the AMOUNT of coverage it got.

I would love to see it in the abc.com archives. From what I remember, I read this story there about a week after it first aired, as I didn't believe my friend when he told me about it. Mysteriously, about a month later, it was just nowhere to be found. This was my personal experience. From what I have READ, fox did the same type of thing regarding the other white van on 9/11.

Get it?
    And yet I was able to post the transcript.

And you completely ignore the fact that you want more media coverage of an event where people took pictures, were arrested, and no charges were filed... in the middle of all the 9/11 coverage. You're simply not being logical.

We're obviously on just two different wavelengths. Our minds work in very different fashions, and what I have posed in this thread is just obviously not something you're wired to understand. That could be a good thing or a bad thing, who knows
    Yes. I am wired to look at evidence and try to determine facts. You want to connect dots and think in the abstract. One of us is grounded in reality.

haha, that's you in a nutshell right there. It truly is.
    All joking aside, I have no issue admitting something I was said was incorrect when it's shown to be. As I did in the other conspiracy thread before you had to make this one to make sure people knew your opinions.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Okay so now I'm just being an ***, but I like some of the "we have owners. They own you" (George Carlin) talk. But seriously. Stop treating anyone who isn't you like a sheep who just doesn't have a mind like you. I don't give a **** how good you feel about your mind.

And you might not realize you're doing it, but that doesn't mean it's not annoying as ****. You're running around the thread calling people who agree with you "wise men", and telling us that you're on another level. I'm tired of reading it.

vCash
    I think it's hilarious how narcissistic nastynice & co. are being

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Your interpretation is the one that fits your narrative, not the "correct one."

And yet I was able to post the transcript.

And you completely ignore the fact that you want more media coverage of an event where people took pictures, were arrested, and no charges were filed... in the middle of all the 9/11 coverage. You're simply not being logical.
    Actually, YOUR interpretation is one that fitsyour narrative, not the correct one.

See wat I did there.

I can post the transcript too, however I find it odd that (to my knowledge) it does not exist on abc website under archives. I noticed this about a month or two after it had aired.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Norwegian View Post
    Stop treating anyone who isn't you like a sheep who just doesn't have a mind like you. I don't give a **** how good you feel about your mind.
    I don't think people that don't pay attention to certain things are a sheep. I will be one of the first to tell you how impressive this machine is. It is powerful and very well thought out. People don't just think random **** for no reason, there's a reason people think so, theres a reason people swallow up media coverage, and these repetitive images and messages have a lot to do with it. Believe me, it's not because people are sheep, or dumb, it's because the controllers of this machine are very smart

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Labgrownmangoat View Post
    Why do you think Zinn, who spent a lifetime casting a critical eye on history, has not managed to connect all the dots that you and Nastynice have? He clearly doesn't have any sacred cows, and is willing to take on any part of the established narrative, right? He clearly has a pretty comprehensive knowledge of US history, right? Is Zinn "defending the government results"? Is he a shill along with everyone else besides a tiny moon-landing-skeptics crew, the ones who really know everything?
    I wouldn't said which way Zinn would had stood on this debate. He has, to my knowledge, never wrote one way or the other. Even if he stood by the government results, I still believe as I do. I have already stated that his works adds nothing to the 9/11 debate. I was just stating that I loved his work. I could careless about his stand on 9/11, so I don't know where you coming from on this one.

You guys accuse the rest of the world of being gullible fools who eat up falsehoods daily. Only you and a few others have the special insight and knowledge to see the world clearly. Only you are wise and informed, in the know. Does this sound like any other group?
    Maybe you got me confuse with someone else, but I never insulted or took the all knowing attituded about this subject. In fact, most of the insults, high moral ground has been taken by those opposing my questions. How many times have I or nastynice being called illogical, or being gullible to the conspiracy theories. How many crack against us ended in laughing icon? Hell, I am surprise that Natepro's icon button isn't broken from over useage. Add up those icons and you will see it coming from your side of fence more then ours. If you are going to complain about some preceived attitude on my part, atleast be fair about it when others cop a attitude torwards us.

All I am saiding is they raise many things that has not been explain away by government officials or those here on this forum. And, I have stated the reasons that I beleive the government could be lying about the incidents. We all know that politicans have a way of twisting the truth to farther their goals. (Most americans rated them below used car dealers for truth twisting) So, why shouldn't I question a government made up of politicans?
    Better yet, your views are not susceptible to being changed by facts. Correct me if I'm wrong. If there is some fact out there that would reverse your 9-11 conspiracy belief, what is it? If not, how is this kind of non-fact-based nonsense different from a religion? (Not that I want to veer too far over into that territory, I am interested in the epistemological similarities.) Your group requires belief because it can almost never produce enough evidence to create knowledge. Conspiracy theorists pretend to ask questions for which they believe they have the answers. Here is the dirty little secret -- they almost never have real answers that stand up to rational scrutiny. It's questions all the way down, and they'll happily resort to saying so each time the "answers" the provide are refuted with hard facts.
    Like: 1. a massive move by shareholders droping airline stock before the incident?
    2. Never have a building droped into it's own footprint from a plane strike
    untill 9/11, when three droped with one of them not being hit.
    3. The massive amount of high officials in government becoming inept when confronted by foriegn and field agents infro?
    4. The hole in the wall at the Pentagon doesn't match a plane hit. Every plane crash site I have seem,even when it hit something, covers more ground then this. What about the jet fuel that created a massive fireball at the twin towers, why didn't this occur at the pentagon?

I have no answers for these but something smells funny. Did the government know about 9/11 before it happen, maybe, since they were swimming in intell that said something was up and those building had been the focus of terrorist attacks during the Clinton administrations. I don't chalk it up as massive attack of sudden ineptness over numerous department heads that alarm bells didn't go off when viewing those intell. Bush didn't either, since he didn't fire anybody. Hell, heads of department have been fired for less in the past.
    Are there exceptions over the course of history? Sure. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then. You know the difference between those exceptions and 99% of conspiracy theories? There is enough evidence to support them. See the Gulf of Tonkin incident, the prime example of something that began as a conspiracy but is now textbook history. Why isn't a fictionalized moon landing, or the Illuminati or the fiendish fluoridators conspiracy accepted as textbook history? For the simple reason that there is not enough evidence to convince reasonable people they are true.
    Just because I support the possiblity of one conspiracy doesn't mean I support others. You also forget that the Gulf of Tonkin was at first sneer on as brain farts of the disillusion leftest leaning radicals or burned out hippies. Our government would never do something like that and their brand of the truth on this matter was unimpeachable. There is no proof behind these conspiracy theoriest lies. How freakin long did it take before the government truth about the Gulf of Tonkin was proven to be a lie? Long after everyone behind the plot was dead. Don't act like it took a matter of years to resolve this incident and then another few years to reach school books. It took decades. Alot of good people who reported the truth about it was smeared and labeled kooks. Careers ruined. Another reason I feel there is something to the conspiracy theories of 9/11, we have been around this lake before, like you mention before with the Tonkin incident, so questioning the government on this is not silly or being gullible. Not questioning the government results, with it's past performances, would be gullible and naive.
    Last edited by WES445; 11-15-2012 at 09:26 PM.

vCash

I don't know, what has happened has happened. The events, the red flags, the way things fell into place, they all happened as such. I did not believe the gov't could have possibly had a hand in this event when it first happened, however my view changed after realizing and noticing certain things. So I don't see why I would not be open to changing my view again. As far as WHAT, I can't say, I'm just seeing whatever there is to see, whatever comes up comes up, whatever doesn't doesn't.
    In other words, there is no such fact or set of facts?
    Young black males in recent years were at a far greater risk of being shot dead by police than their white counterparts 21 times greater i, according to a ProPublica analysis of federally collected data on fatal police shootings.

But racism is dead. Right?

vCash
    In other words, there is no such fact or set of facts?
    This is s very inaccurate interpretation of my post

*there very well could be such facts, I just can't sit here and say what they are
    Last edited by nastynice; 11-15-2012 at 08:44 PM.

vCash
    This **** is hilarious
    PHILLIES EAGLES FLYERS SIXERS

vCash
    This is s very inaccurate interpretation of my post

*there very well could be such facts, I just can't sit here and say what they are
    Conversely, I can tell you very easily a set of facts that would convince me that your theory is right.

If a belief is not falsifiable, its basis is unlikely to be factual. Do we agree on that much?
    Young black males in recent years were at a far greater risk of being shot dead by police than their white counterparts 21 times greater i, according to a ProPublica analysis of federally collected data on fatal police shootings.

But racism is dead. Right?

vCash
    Conversely, I can tell you very easily a set of facts that would convince me that your theory is right.

If a belief is not falsifiable, its basis is unlikely to be factual. Do we agree on that much?
    My basis is completely factual. The opinion I have derived from these facts may not be, but that's what it is, my opinion. If my opinion which I have set forth was 100% undeniable fact, then I'd probably be a millionaire writing books and making documentaries.

See, you're looking for me to give you an exact set of facts which would convince me otherwise. Here's the thing. I would love to say if bin laden told me himself he did plan it out and showed me all the plans of how he did it, then I'd believe it. But how the hell can that possibly happen? I'd like to say a nice alternative to this is him sitting in front of a camera and saying he did it, but that has happened, we have seen the video, however the video has MAJOR MAJOR inconsistencies which lead me to believe these videos are not as they are presented to be. The inconsistencies of the video is a fact, me feeling they are not authentic is my opinion based on the mentioned fact.

The way things work in the world these days (regarding politics), it would be ridiculous for me to try and sit here and say a and b and c would convince me otherwise. When this incident first happened, and I was like o crap bin laden did this, I would have never been able to lay out these facts and say this is what would convince me bin laden didn't do it. Its just how it happened to play out

vCash
    1. Psychological viewpoint, one cannot accept this info and go on with their lives in the same way. The brain will fight this information in fear of changing their paradigm because it requires a high amount of mental effort and the best way to avoid this is to simply reject the information.
    2. Ego, a persons ego will fight you and the information because they value their words over yours.
    3. Comfortability, the person is too comfortable that they simply don't want to change their way of life, and couldn't care less about what's happening in the world.
    4. Not ready, most people are not ready to be unplugged and are so hopelessly dependent on the system, they'll do everything to protect it.
    5. System has become your prime decider, they value and believe everything the system projects and the system has become the prime decider of their reality.

please, don't be afraid.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
    - Arthur Schopenauer

Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    vCash
    What the hell is wrong with you people and why are there so many of you on the internet. I have this new theory that the internet breeds crazy. Wait that's not a new theory at all.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

vCash
    I'm impressed this thread is still ongoing
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    I feel really bad for the families that were affected by 9/11. I mean there are some conspiracy theories that go as far as saying that all victims and their families are CIA shills or that the planes carried no passengers and that their phone calls were faked.

It's pitiful.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast