Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Some people I argue with have been a good exchange. or atleast interestine or atleast got something out of it. Just don't get that from debating yall. Really no offensive to you or natepro.
    You mean "some people entertain my whackjob theories," right?

NFC North: Leading the League in Stupid.

vCash
    Interestine? That some distant cousin to the intestine?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    You mean "some people entertain my whackjob theories," right?
    You prove my point with that comment. You aren't about debating but trying to piss off people or beliitle. Whatever, if your little ego need to be entertain, go elsewhere

vCash
    You prove my point with that comment. You aren't about debating but trying to piss off people or beliitle. Whatever, if your little ego need to be entertain, go elsewhere
    Woah, man.

I don't have a little ego.

Also, whenever you decide to present some evidence other than "CONNECT THE DOTS, MAN!", feel free to call me an ***. Until then, you're just talking to someone who's frustrated with so many people refusing to accept that they don't have evidence.

vCash
    Some people I argue with have been a good exchange. or atleast interestine or atleast got something out of it. Just don't get that from debating yall. Really no offensive to you or natepro.
    The only thing I continue to get out of these "discussions" is that the conspiracy side has done a piss poor amount of research, readily accepts things presented to them as long as they go against the "official story," has no idea how a burden of proof works, and seems to be allergic to evidence. You have thus far done nothing to change any of these perceptions.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    The only thing I continue to get out of these "discussions" is that the conspiracy side has done a piss poor amount of research, readily accepts things presented to them as long as they go against the "official story," has no idea how a burden of proof works, and seems to be allergic to evidence. You have thus far done nothing to change any of these perceptions.
    And you have done a piss poor job of refuting some of questions concerning 9/11. Amazing how you delude yourself in thinking you dissmiss all the odd things that happen. Do you honestly think that I , nasty nice, or other who back questioning the government's results think you had valid points? I will said this again "People, who question a lying arse, no scruples administration results on 9/11 believe you have dismiss our questions?" You back a official story done up by a government that lied to get us into the Iraq war, outed a CIA agent to punish her husband for standing up to them on lies about WMD, instead of fixing the problems that could prevent another attack they revoke some of our rights. Backing a administration that people either consider inept or ruthlessly shrew in getting what they want. Who's action soured the republican voter base. You, alone with Ann Coulter, calling the 9/11 family pathtic and tools for seeking more answers to the incident didn't win any points with me. You ego is overblown, you are a tool for the most lying arse administration that ever been in my life time. You believe whatever they said. I guess you believe Bush's experts on 9/11 as you did his experts on Iraq's WMD, or his experts on the Iraq connection to 9/11, or his experts said that the Iraqian will treat us as their saviors. Why would I want to change your perception? You drank Bush's kool-aid. You are lost as you continue to hold up your cup and say "more, please sir".
    Last edited by WES445; 11-18-2012 at 12:45 PM.

vCash
    x
    Last edited by WES445; 11-18-2012 at 12:52 PM.

vCash
    I love when people miss the point entirely.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    I love when people miss the point entirely.
    That people shouldn't question a administration that got catch lying repeatly?

vCash
    And you have done a piss poor job of refuting some of questions concerning 9/11. Amazing how you delude yourself in thinking you dissmiss all the odd things that happen. Do you honestly think that I , nasty nice, or other who back questioning the government's results think you had valid points? I will said this again "People, who question a lying arse, no scruples administration results on 9/11 believe you have dismiss our questions?" You back a official story done up by a government that lied to get us into the Iraq war, outed a CIA agent to punish her husband for standing up to them on lies about WMD, instead of fixing the problems that could prevent another attack they revoke some of our rights. Backing a administration that people either consider inept or ruthlessly shrew in getting what they want. Who's action soured the republican voter base. You, alone with Ann Coulter, calling the 9/11 family pathtic and tools for seeking more answers to the incident didn't win any points with me. You ego is overblown, you are a tool for the most lying arse administration that ever been in my life time. You believe whatever they said. I guess you believe Bush's experts on 9/11 as you did his experts on Iraq's WMD, or his experts on the Iraq connection to 9/11, or his experts said that the Iraqian will treat us as their saviors. Why would I want to change your perception? You drank Bush's kool-aid. You are lost as you continue to hold up your cup and say "more, please sir".
    Bush was a joke. This has nothing to do with Bush.

I back a "story" that is created by the evidence, supported by the evidence, and detracted by "questions" whose only basis is a fantasy land.

And, again, you, and nasty, and Broke, and D Roses, and all the other "questioners" have done nothing to change that.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Bush was a joke. This has nothing to do with Bush.

I back a "story" that is created by the evidence, supported by the evidence, and detracted by "questions" whose only basis is a fantasy land.

And, again, you, and nasty, and Broke, and D Roses, and all the other "questioners" have done nothing to change that.
    Bush a joke? His lying us into Iraq, cost 500,000 iraqian lives. I bet they still laughing over that joke. This has everything to with Bush, you are defending a report on 9-11 created by a joke administration. You can't seperate "The Joke" from his handy work. You back a story that is created by the evidence, supported by the evidences given to you by a Joke administration that created the evidences, supported by the evidence that proved that Iraq had WMD.

You and debo wish to believe a administration that brought out experts, evidences, graphics for other findings that were proven a lied, and it's me and nasty nice, who are gullible for questioning this administration's 9/11 report?

vCash
    Bush a joke? His lying us into Iraq, cost 500,000 iraqian lives. I bet they still laughing over that joke. This has everything to with Bush, you are defending a report on 9-11 created by a joke administration. You can't seperate "The Joke" from his handy work. You back a story that is created by the evidence, supported by the evidences given to you by a Joke administration that created the evidences, supported by the evidence that proved that Iraq had WMD.

You and debo wish to believe a administration that brought out experts, evidences, graphics for other findings that were proven a lied, and it's me and nasty nice, who are gullible for questioning this administration's 9/11 report?
    Oh. I misunderstood.

You have some evidence that the evidence presented is false.

My apologies. By all means, show me where I've gone wrong in accepting this information.
    Visit my Blog.

vCash
    Oh. I misunderstood.

You have some evidence that the evidence presented is false.

My apologies. By all means, show me where I've gone wrong in accepting this information.
    I once argue with a girl for 15 minutes, about what I have forgotten. We went around and around. I finally ask her, where did you get your infro from? She said the National Enquirer. It didn't matter to her, when told that newspaper isn't creditable for the truth. It had became her truth.

Nate, if you want to believe 100% in what Bush the joke told you about 9-11, it's cool by me.
    Last edited by WES445; 11-18-2012 at 06:59 PM.

vCash
    I once argue with a girl for 15 minutes, about what I forgotten. We went around and round. I finally ask her, where did you get your infro from? She said the National Enquirer. It didn't matter to her, when told that newspaper isn't creditable for the truth. It had became her truth.

Nate, if you want to believe 100% in what Bush the joke told you about 9-11, it's cool by me.
    He's not believing what the president told him.

He's believing what a report by a commission told him, what structural engineers told him, what independent studies by universities tell him, and what the sum of those pieces of evidence (something you have yet to produce) tells him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    He's not believing what the president told him.

He's believing what a report by a commission told him, what structural engineers told him, what independent studies by universities tell him, and what the sum of those pieces of evidence (something you have yet to produce) tells him.
    Are you really that naive? Don't you think that the Presidential Commission on 9-11 might had been apart of the Bush administration? It wasn't a outside agency, but a internal one within the administration. THey spended way less money on it then congress spend on proving that Clinton lied about getting a blowjob.
    Last edited by WES445; 11-18-2012 at 07:07 PM.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast