Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    Also, to any of you wanting or trying to quit, have you guys tried Chantix? I have a buddy who just quit with the help of Chantix and he smoked for ten years. He said it wasn't super easy but it takes the edge off.
    I used Chantix for about six weeks like 3 years ago when I was trying to quit smoking. It was awful. I had terrible mood swings, my sleeping patterns were all ****ed up, I sweat a lot, and my stomach felt like it had razor blades in it.

Chantix sucks.

I stopped smoking by using chewing tobacco, and now I'm addicted to chewing tobacco.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL#22 View Post
    Thats just propaganda.
    If you're trying to imply that some part of what I said is false, please feel free to point out which part.
    I'm going to list ALEC in credits as associate producer of creating horrifying things for us to talk about -John Oliver

People who think the least powerful members of society are responsible for most of its problems are deluded, at best.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I used that once and it had some pretty crazy side effects. I'm sure that is not the norm but i suggest people try other routes before starting chantix.
    I think it should be used as a last resort anyways.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    What a ridiculous and uneducated opinion. It's not hard to quit? tell that to people who have been doing it for decades. You did it for 6 months, rookie. I've been smoking for 10 ****ing years and have tried quitting a hundred times and I'm certainly a person who's strong in mind. I've lasted weeks on end and I feel like ****. I wake up, I wanna smoke. I eat, I wanna smoke. I take a ****, I wanna smoke. Have sex, I wanna smoke. You have no earthly idea what you're talking about Dr.Phil. Don't tell me quitting tobacco is easy especially after 3 days. Lets see how you do a week from now,a month from now, a year from now.
    Hey *******, I'm not saying its easy for everyone. All I said was that it was not hard for me to quit.
    Future Ace

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Labgrownmangoat View Post
    Shoving pieces of raw tobacco and tiny slivers of irritants into your lip in an attempt to get high. Then, soon after that, in an attempt to fend off withdrawal symptoms. It's like being a heroin addict, but with a little longer life expectancy and less jail time.
    people get high from chewing? guess ive been chewing the wrong stuff my whole life.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    people get high from chewing? guess ive been chewing the wrong stuff my whole life.
    Apparently you have. People in this thread have mentioned getting a buzz from it.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    Apparently you have. People in this thread have mentioned getting a buzz from it.
    You act like a buzz and a high are the same thing. That's funny.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456