Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash

props to VCU for the sig!

vCash
    This is not hard to quit at all, I was doing it almost every day for about 6 months, haven't packed a lip for about 3 days now and have zero urge to do so. I don't care what the experts say, it's laughable comparing tobacco to heroin
    Future Ace

vCash

Question for people that dip

No ****ing **** more people die from tobacco, it's a legal substance so millions of people Have access to it. I guess you're just arguing about pure addiction which in case nicotine is one of the most addicting drugs in the world but comparing it to the heroine is ludicrous due to the severity of the drug. I've seen people even family members addicted to heroine and I'd say its a little more severe then going outside and having a smoke.

vCash

ewing

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ill21 View Post
    This is not hard to quit at all, I was doing it almost every day for about 6 months, haven't packed a lip for about 3 days now and have zero urge to do so. I don't care what the experts say, it's laughable comparing tobacco to heroin
    The first couple of days are relatively easy, get back to me when you've quit for a year. I quit smoking cigarettes about 6 months ago and it is harder to maintain quitting than it is too quit for the first week.

vCash

I don't know if it's even habit forming after just 6 months. I smoked for about 4 years and quitting was one of the hardest things I've done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Labgrownmangoat View Post
    Shoving pieces of raw tobacco and tiny slivers of irritants into your lip in an attempt to get high. Then, soon after that, in an attempt to fend off withdrawal symptoms. It's like being a heroin addict, but with a little longer life expectancy and less jail time.
    This scares me.

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsLegacy View Post
    The addiction is worse than heroin, and if you'd click on the links posted above you'd see scientific studies conducted rather than your general knowledge of drugs.
    kinda depends on what you mean by "worse". Heroin is definitely more hardcore, people can experience withdrawal symptoms from heroin after just a couple uses.

Alcohol withdrawal can lead to death, heroin withdrawal(from what I know) can't. Doesn't necessarily mean alcohol is worse than heroin.

vCash
    I'd rather chew weed if given the option.

Why would anyone in this day and age chew tobacco?

The Knicks are back!

vCash
    What a ridiculous and uneducated opinion. It's not hard to quit? tell that to people who have been doing it for decades. You did it for 6 months, rookie. I've been smoking for 10 ****ing years and have tried quitting a hundred times and I'm certainly a person who's strong in mind. I've lasted weeks on end and I feel like ****. I wake up, I wanna smoke. I eat, I wanna smoke. I take a ****, I wanna smoke. Have sex, I wanna smoke. You have no earthly idea what you're talking about Dr.Phil. Don't tell me quitting tobacco is easy especially after 3 days. Lets see how you do a week from now,a month from now, a year from now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by giants73756 View Post
    Question for people that dip: Why the hell do you dip?
    Worked 7-3am every night this past summer in a law enforcement internship, not much to do during those hours except dip

#KNICKSTAPE #PLAYOFF2013

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Labgrownmangoat View Post
    A scientific study and heroin addicts did that. I just pointed it out.

You're right, though, tobacco kills many, many times more people every year than heroin. There really is no comparison between 100k deaths a year from heroin worldwide and 8 million from tobacco.
    But tobacco won't kill you in a few minutes!!!!!! So it's definitely not as dangerous. Duh.

Addiction is so weird. I work with a lot of chemicals and wear a respirator often. I know many, many smokers that wear them while they aren't even working with the chemicals, only to go smoke at every break. I always ask if they wear their respirator when they smoke. Doesn't usually go over well.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Also, to any of you wanting or trying to quit, have you guys tried Chantix? I have a buddy who just quit with the help of Chantix and he smoked for ten years. He said it wasn't super easy but it takes the edge off.
    I'm In.

vCash

ewing

Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    Also, to any of you wanting or trying to quit, have you guys tried Chantix? I have a buddy who just quit with the help of Chantix and he smoked for ten years. He said it wasn't super easy but it takes the edge off.

I used that once and it had some pretty crazy side effects. I'm sure that is not the norm but i suggest people try other routes before starting chantix.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarvingKnick22 View Post
    This scares me.
    Thats just propaganda.

The Cult of Gattis

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast