Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Question for people that dip

I have been dipping for a little over 6 months and today when I was brushing my teeth I noticed a little gray dot right where I put the dip. I this something to be worried about?
    Future Ace

vCash
    On the teeth or gums?

If it's teeth, you have tooth decay. If it's gums, you might have leukoplakia.

Either way, stop dipping and go to a dentist ASAP.
    How I Feel reading Cliff Stein's Contracts:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    On the teeth or gums?

If it's teeth, you have tooth decay. If it's gums, you might have leukoplakia.

Either way, stop dipping and go to a dentist ASAP.
    Just one tiny spot on the gum
    Future Ace

vCash
    It's cancer you're screwed.

vCash
    all the reason to stop dipping
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash

Question for people that dip

Just stopping dipping until it goes away and start again after, works every time

#KNICKSTAPE #PLAYOFF2013

vCash
    Definitely not because you dip. Try brushing your teeth at least once a day, preferably twice, and even better than that after every meal.
    SPACE

vCash
    I get those. My entire lip area is gray from dipping for 6 years. I just had my teeth clean he said while of course dipping isn't good, that it wasn't cancerous. He did of course suggest I quit which he does everytime I go to him. He also said that it's actually more likely you'll get stomach cancer then mouth cancer especially if you don't spit which I am insane and don't and gut it.

You also will one day get a white spot on your cheek almost like you bit it. Just move your chew to the other side and let it heal. What's weird is chew spit doesn't bother it, it's more eating food. Your gums will probably recede it takes a few weeks for them to come back up

Now of course i'm just telling you what you will get with chewing because it's what I get. You should quit and so should I. I usually quit in november or december then always start back up again like a dummy when golf season starts

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    I get those. My entire lip area is gray from dipping for 6 years. I just had my teeth clean he said while of course dipping isn't good, that it wasn't cancerous. He did of course suggest I quit which he does everytime I go to him. He also said that it's actually more likely you'll get stomach cancer then mouth cancer especially if you don't spit which I am insane and don't and gut it.

You also will one day get a white spot on your cheek almost like you bit it. Just move your chew to the other side and let it heal. What's weird is chew spit doesn't bother it, it's more eating food. Your gums will probably recede it takes a few weeks for them to come back up

Now of course i'm just telling you what you will get with chewing because it's what I get. You should quit and so should I. I usually quit in november or december then always start back up again like a dummy when golf season starts
    ew
    SPACE

vCash

How do you swallow that ****, I would vomit lol
    Future Ace

vCash

I spit for the first 30 minutes or so when its super juicy and nasty but swallow the rest of the time I keep it in once its settles down a bit

but yeah, this has happened to me too

vCash
    He also said that it's actually more likely you'll get stomach cancer then mouth cancer especially if you don't spit which I am insane and don't and gut it.
    I don't get why you are stupid

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    I don't get why you are stupid
    really after all these years you don't get why?

I am not a doctor so I have no way to know if you are more likely to get stomach cancer but that's what the doctor said he has more schooling then I do. He wasn't dismissing mouth cancer.

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

vCash

Wait...you dip?!

vCash

Arrow

I swallow when necassary. Like tonight was at a basketball game and had to. Just makes me light headed.

My advice to the op, quit now if you can. Wish I never started. I dont get addicted to stuff, except chew. I dont even enjoy but cant quit, ive tried and just makes me an *******

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast