Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    Really? I have had the opposite experience. I have had Rogers or Bell people admit they work there and slam their company or tell me how to fix the problem.
    haha those sound like great employees
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    haha those sound like great employees
    everyone's employer ****s up. When mine does, I call them on it too.

vCash
    sure, nonetheless it doesn't translate to what i was suggesting anyways.

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Bob Have you ever had any interaction with BC?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by psrs1 View Post
    Bob Have you ever had any interaction with BC?
    a couple of years back I shook his hand once at the 1st game of the season when he was standing by the front door. Why you ask?

vCash
    a couple of years back I shook his hand once at the 1st game of the season when he was standing by the front door. Why you ask?
    I ask because I know for a fact he understands the issues that many fans have with AB. I was at a president's breakfast last year with only about 30 SSH present and he asked almost everyone indvividually what they thought of AB. From his perspective I believe he cannot let go of his former #1 pick for two reasons--1. It is an admission of failure. 2. He cannot get what he believes AB is really worth--whether his perception of AB's value accurately reflects the marketplace I do not know.

He gets it. What he will do who knows?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by psrs1 View Post
    I ask because I know for a fact he understands the issues that many fans have with AB. I was at a president's breakfast last year with only about 30 SSH present and he asked almost everyone indvividually what they thought of AB. From his perspective I believe he cannot let go of his former #1 pick for two reasons--1. It is an admission of failure. 2. He cannot get what he believes AB is really worth--whether his perception of AB's value accurately reflects the marketplace I do not know.

He gets it. What he will do who knows?
    and this is why i've felt no hope since he took over. that's exactly what i feel is holding us back.

vCash
    6 games left out of 22 but if they go 2-4(5-17)or worse, I think it's already a fair question to ask where would they go from hereon?

Will Rogers fire BC before the trade deadline?
    Will BC fire Coach Casey before Rogers fire him?
    Will BC finally trade Bargs way early before 2/15/13?

I am still hoping that they go 4-2 or 3-3 at least but I am already seeing the white flag being waved, the whole team and the coach looked defeated and lost. They can't sustain a whole 48 minute game. Officiating and Lady Luck are not even on their side. Opposing teams are even making impossible shots, scrubs were having career nights

I once thought that the Clippers Franchise is not going to see the light but they did. I hope the Raps can eventually see brightness as well.

vCash
    to all the people saying his is a over reaction, you all are idiots. do you guys think they will win 10 games in a row and make it to playoffs? look they are screwed, if we get fourth pick this year we gove that away to okc due to the lawry trade, thatss how good bc is when it comes tp messing up the organization.

raps fans are actuallyworst than leafs fans, atleast leafs fan boo when the team os doing crap, raps fans just sit back and wait be cause they habe so much faith on bc with armani suit on thinking he will land amare and nash and we be a championship team. get over ie people he sucks. u dont make trades just for the sake of trading.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by P.I. View Post
    to all the people saying his is a over reaction, you all are idiots. do you guys think they will win 10 games in a row and make it to playoffs? look they are screwed, if we get fourth pick this year we gove that away to okc due to the lawry trade, thatss how good bc is when it comes tp messing up the organization.

raps fans are actuallyworst than leafs fans, atleast leafs fan boo when the team os doing crap, raps fans just sit back and wait be cause they habe so much faith on bc with armani suit on thinking he will land amare and nash and we be a championship team. get over ie people he sucks. u dont make trades just for the sake of trading.
    Well that's a great way to get people to listen to your opinion by calling everybody an idiot in the very first sentence... Also your typing or your spelling is just plain awful.

vCash
    even though it has been the same script year after year

its been a different cast

we haven't been gutting the team, but we've been making precise incisions in multiple areas

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Byronicle View Post
    even though it has been the same script year after year

its been a different cast

we haven't been gutting the team, but we've been making precise incisions in multiple areas
    are you saying that as a positive, or a negative?

vCash
    are you saying that as a positive, or a negative?
    neither

its more you can't blame management for trying and you can't be happy with the results.

the majority decisions they made make sense. its not their fault that things haven't come to fruitition

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Byronicle View Post
    neither

its more you can't blame management for trying and you can't be happy with the results.

the majority decisions they made make sense. its not their fault that things haven't come to fruitition
    sure

vCash
    sure
    hey im not happy by our record

but i will go down with this ship, and i won't put my hands up and surrender

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast