Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    vCash
    <3 who knew this thread would be so huge. I thought it would last a week at the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Gangreenseason View Post
    Lurie gave Reid that power a long time ago. Reid is a general manager/ head coach.

Hopefully they do not give Roseman power over the roster, the head coach knows which players are best for their systems not some GM sitting in an office.
    agreed. I wouldn't mind Chip having that power, I think a guy coming from a college program is better at doing it than an NFL guy since they do that already, look at Pete Carroll.

Great thing about dual guys is, there's only one person you can blame, you can't do like San Diego and either put it on the HC or GM (both in their case) but it's all on one guy, just like our Eagles, oru problems in personnel and coaching are all on Reid.

This is how we do it! I still believe

vCash
    gives a chance to draft Marcus Mariota in 2014

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tymathee View Post
    <3 who knew this thread would be so huge. I thought it would last a week at the most.

agreed. I wouldn't mind Chip having that power, I think a guy coming from a college program is better at doing it than an NFL guy since they do that already, look at Pete Carroll.

Great thing about dual guys is, there's only one person you can blame, you can't do like San Diego and either put it on the HC or GM (both in their case) but it's all on one guy, just like our Eagles, oru problems in personnel and coaching are all on Reid.
    Except recently Roseman has taken much of the personnel decisions as of the last two seasons.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillzfan1126 View Post
    I honestly would not mind Bruce Arians here.

He seems to bring a lot of success and done a lot with Luck. Maybe I am wrong though
    Never thought about Arians...also would like Roman or Gruden....no more razzle dazzle(chip kelly)..line up and smash someone in the mouth

vCash
    i wish Cowher wanted to come here.... bring me back to the days when we were the MEAN GREEN TEAM....

vCash
    Wow its just hitting me, tommorrow night might be the last night we have Andy, Black Monday is upon us.

Browns are already set to clear house, same with Chargers. Panthers might fire their coach, lets see if our coach is going to join the fray.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theLgndKllr35 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by c_reinert View Post
    Steelers fans love to whine about coordinators. Fact is they won a Super Bowl with him as their OC and went to a second. That same offense (despite upgrades in the OL and at RB) looks like crap this season meanwhile the Colts have looked very good. On that side of the ball. Not to say he'd be my first choice at HC but to rule him out of consideration is silly
    The Steelers defense was outstanding for those teams. And Ben has been hurt this year.
    Just because their defense was good doesn't mean the offense didn't score points. And regardless of Ben being hurt, it's a different offense under Haley, not nearly as explosive by design, Steeler fans want Haley's head
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    please do not sign Kelly! we will just fire him in 2 years

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 57 Yards: 921 TD: 9

vCash
    :d

vCash
    The Eagles and Browns are also said to be interested in Koetter,
    From a Rotoworld blurb on the Chiefs looking at Dirk Koetter.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Reuben Frank said The Eagles might have already made contact with Koetter. Lurie said they hadn't.

vCash
    So many ties to "hometown" boys... so funny

vCash
    I don't hate Chip for the reason that he seems to maximize his player's abilities, and his offensive schemes would be much more intricate than what Reid/Morningweg drew up. But Mike McCoy still has my vote, for whatever that matters.
    76ers - Eagles - Flyers - Phillies
    Union

vCash

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112