Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangreenseason View Post
    how about Terrell Pryor?
    How about a gun, with 3 in the clip?

**** no.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    If Chip Kelly comes to the Eagles, they won’t win more than 6 games a Season regardless of who the QB is, and would be a terrible hire. The Eagles would become even “Smaller and Faster” than they have been under the coach Reid.This franchise and team needs a discplinarian,who will bring basic,sound,fundamental and physical Football back to the Eagles. Not more gadet plays, 5 set wr’s formations who rely of 3-4 Play drives instead of controlling the clock and the line of scrimmage with a more balanced approach. No Chip Kelly!!!!

Get a Vic Fanngio, or Brad Seely, or Ed Donatell, Mike ZImmer, Russ Grimm as the next head coach who will stress fundamental, physical and Hard-Nosed Football, and stay away from the genius, gimmicky and gadget style of football for this is what we’ve just had for the last 14 Years under coach Andy Reid and company. Back to casics and blue collar football that Philly used to be known for.

vCash
    I honestly would not mind Bruce Arians here.

He seems to bring a lot of success and done a lot with Luck. Maybe I am wrong though

Bring on our 3rd WS ring, our first Super Bowl win, 4th NBA Championship, and 3rd Stanley Cup

vCash

Thoughts on Chip Kelly as next Coach

I think Luck has made Arians look good more so than vice versa

He woulda been ****ed in Washington...
    Update: Turns out he was ****ed in Kansas City too

Flyers PSD Hall of Fame Class of 2009
    Phillies PSD Hall of Fame Class of 2010

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theLgndKllr35 View Post
    I think Luck has made Arians look good more so than vice versa
    I agree.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    I remember hearing a lot of displeasure from Steelers fans about Arians for years, that concerns me. He's made Indy's offense look nice but like LK said above, that has a lot to do with the fact that they got one of the best rookie QB's to ever come out of college.

vCash

vCash
    Why wouldn't the Eagles have interest in Saban?
    Don't let this face fool you...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jammastershake View Post
    Why wouldn't the Eagles have interest in Saban?
    Why would they? You can't recruit at the NFL level and that's Saban's specialty. It's almost like that whole debacle in Miami just....didn't happen.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Why would they? You can't recruit at the NFL level and that's Saban's specialty. It's almost like that whole debacle in Miami just....didn't happen.
    If Reid was replaced with Saban, I would definitely find a new team. Most definitely. The thought makes me cringe.

vCash
    Had Seattle not punched us in the face and drafted Wilson is be mildly behind the chip Kelly hire. Mildly

But that has more to do with my mancrush on russell than anything.

Love the Russ Grimm idea, think he'd be a fantastic fit with brown and McCoy. Also I like Winston moss and Ray Horton. Nick saban would be the end of me watching the nfl. Just wouldn't find a new team, would just stop watching any single team and just watch players that I enjoy

He crippled Miami.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkey3472 View Post
    I remember hearing a lot of displeasure from Steelers fans about Arians for years, that concerns me. He's made Indy's offense look nice but like LK said above, that has a lot to do with the fact that they got one of the best rookie QB's to ever come out of college.
    Steelers fans love to whine about coordinators. Fact is they won a Super Bowl with him as their OC and went to a second. That same offense (despite upgrades in the OL and at RB) looks like crap this season meanwhile the Colts have looked very good. On that side of the ball. Not to say he'd be my first choice at HC but to rule him out of consideration is silly
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    Saw a report that Kelly said where-ever he is going he wants pretty much 100% control.

I now highly doubt he will be here... Howie or Jeff wouldnt allow that....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by c_reinert View Post
    Steelers fans love to whine about coordinators. Fact is they won a Super Bowl with him as their OC and went to a second. That same offense (despite upgrades in the OL and at RB) looks like crap this season meanwhile the Colts have looked very good. On that side of the ball. Not to say he'd be my first choice at HC but to rule him out of consideration is silly
    The Steelers defense was outstanding for those teams. And Ben has been hurt this year.

He woulda been ****ed in Washington...
    Update: Turns out he was ****ed in Kansas City too

Flyers PSD Hall of Fame Class of 2009
    Phillies PSD Hall of Fame Class of 2010

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    Saw a report that Kelly said where-ever he is going he wants pretty much 100% control.

I now highly doubt he will be here... Howie or Jeff wouldnt allow that....
    Lurie gave Reid that power a long time ago. Reid is a general manager/ head coach.

Hopefully they do not give Roseman power over the roster, the head coach knows which players are best for their systems not some GM sitting in an office.
    Last edited by Gangreenseason; 12-28-2012 at 10:52 AM.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast