32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chicago Bears

5 15.63%
  • San Francisco 49ers

27 84.38%
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    NinerHomer, I'm on your side in the debate on who to start at QB going forward, but you are often overly critical of Alex Smith.
    This is probably true. There are times during a game I get so frustrated watching him play scared that even when he makes the right decision and eats the ball it bothers me. Mostly when I see him sit in a clean pocket...look at his first read that has single coverage or a small window and he just turns and checks it down. Gets 4-8 yds and I feel like a 25 yd play was passed up. The thing that probably bothers me the most that qualifies as overly critical....is when he's scrambling and he sees who he want to throw to, but instead of just ripping it...it's like he has to pull the ball up to his chest put both hands on it...then throw it. Little things like that just drive me nuts!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle916 View Post
    What doest that have to do with anything I just said? I'm not NinerHomer. Give it up. That's a stupid argument anyways.
    It has to do with what me and Ninerhomer were talking about and you said you were on his side with it. So thats what it has to do with what you said. Read
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Yeah read... I was definitely talking about the Cardinals.

You are so right. I'm sorry. So very sorry.

Are you ****ing ********?

vCash
    Yeah read... I was definitely talking about the Cardinals.

You are so right. I'm sorry. So very sorry.

Are you ****ing ********?
    Nope, but I'm starting to think you are a bit.
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    You do realize that I agreed that Smith would be an upgrade over the current Cardinals QB situation right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NinerHomer49 View Post
    You do realize that I agreed that Smith would be an upgrade over the current Cardinals QB situation right?
    And you don't think the Cardinals would be a little worry some of a team with him there?

vCash
    And you don't think the Cardinals would be a little worry some of a team with him there?
    I thought they would be worrysome this year, but I over-estimated Ryan Williams and Snyder's effect on the running game. My point was where Smith would improve their QB position in some areas, he may lessen the impact of a guy like Fitzgerald whose most remarkable trait is the ability to somehow make a play when he has no business being thrown to. Smith won't throw those kind of passes. Basically, worrysome to the point where they'll beat you if you don't show up to play...but not worrysome as to challenge SF or even Seattle in conversation for the division.

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Also posted in the Kaepernick thread, but it's about the game, so reposting it here. Worth the watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5caOqKefRs

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Okay good. Now don't respond to my posts.

vCash
    Okay good. Now don't respond to my posts.
    Aww, but I enjoy talking with you

vCash
    On another note... you guys see that Chicago demoted Chilo Rachal and he quit the team? He was playing for the Bears exactly how he played for us, so not sure why they kept him as long as they did.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233