Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chicago Bears

5 15.63%
  • San Francisco 49ers

27 84.38%
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I wish Cutler was playing he likes to throw the ball to the other team quite a few times.

If Kaep starts, I expect Moss to have a big day, but Kaep will struggle throwing a few picks and a fumble or two and we lose.

If Alex starts I see a 4-5 sacks and 1 fumble but we win.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Worried about our DT rotation for the first time all year. Excited to see how they handle your oline

vCash
    How has your ST unit looked this year? Do you think they'll kick it to hester or will they give up field position and trust the D? I'm guessing the 2nd...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    How has your ST unit looked this year? Do you think they'll kick it to hester or will they give up field position and trust the D? I'm guessing the 2nd...
    Well we have Andy Lee, who will boom the ball, but special teams this year has been a let down
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Well we have Andy Lee, who will boom the ball, but special teams this year has been a let down
    Kick it deep do it could turn into a hell of a field position game w these ds against back up qbs

vCash
    The thing with Lee is though, he kicks it as high as he does deep giving the coverage team plenty of time to get down there

vCash
    Could you guys please give us blake back? our st coverage sucks without him
    49ersssss

vCash
    The thing with Lee is though, he kicks it as high as he does deep giving the coverage team plenty of time to get down there
    We seems to go max return a little bit more lining up 2 guys on each gunner which helps some.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImgoodHarbaughU View Post
    Could you guys please give us blake back? our st coverage sucks without him
    Blake for Vernon Davis or anyone of your C/Lt/rt

vCash
    We seems to go max return a little bit more lining up 2 guys on each gunner which helps some.

Then that leaves the others running down there. Punt coverage is good because of Lee

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Blake for Carlos Rogers or Brandon Jacobs.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    No no no...Blake for Carlos Rogers AND Brandon Jacobs!!

vCash
    Then that leaves the others running down there. Punt coverage is good because of Lee
    Yeah but if I had to choose I'd rather Devin go up against the big boys rather than the gunner. Might not break one but it'll be a field position game and our punting hasn't been great since podlesh hasn't been very good since his hip flexor injury.
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    But we don't need rbs or CBS. We need oline and TEs silly

vCash
    Blake for Staley? Sounds good to me!
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash

Throw in a case of some peanut punch and we got a deal!
    49ersssss

vCash
    49ers fans overreact. Our punt coverage is very good. If you take out that play against Green Bay where the replacement refs missed 2 block in the back penalties (actually one of the refs called it, but the ref on the other side of the field incorrectly overruled him) and Cobb ran it for a 75 yard TD, our numbers are a lot different than the stat sheet says. Without that play, we allow the 4th fewest return yards per return. Our kickoff coverage has been sub par though.

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast