Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3:24394577
    So....we are all boner buddies?
    Yea, I'd say so.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    Kaepernick certainly exceeded expectations tonight. He showed he's a lot further along in his progression for a 2nd year project QB than most people (and probably the team) anticipated. However, the hype is a bit premature. ESPN is acting like Kaepernick went out there and had a 400 yard 4 TD passing day. He didn't. He had a very solid and impressive efficient 240 yard, 2 TD day while having a solid completion percentage. But let's be real, those are Alex Smith numbers. With that being said, I would rather go with Alex Smith who has way more experience and has proven he can be a consistent starter (and winner) and go on the road, be a full time starter, etc.

We saw Matt Flynn put up a 6 touchdown 480 yard game against a good Lions team last year. My point is, one game doesn't mean much in one game. Very happy and impressed with Kaepernick, especially showing that there is a TON of potential and promise in the future. This guy has all the tools and I'm excited to see how he'll turn out in the years to come. But ESPN (and some fans) are blowing this game out of proportion. Smith is still the better guy right now for the team in the long run (long run as in this season/playoffs)
    Last edited by tapajafri; 11-20-2012 at 01:18 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rcs15 View Post
    Nice to see Rachal is still a traffic cone in Chicago

I loved his attempt at playing QB.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Wow... that was a great game. Beautiful all the way around!
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 12-4
    Warriors = 51-31 Making it rain!
    A's = 59-36 Back to Back AL West Champs!
    WINNING!

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jbeezy View Post
    Aldon Smith 7 tackles 5.5 sacks 4 tackles for loss 2 FF 7 QB hits
    Video game stats

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    Remember last week when LeftyMo was trying to say Nick Foles was better than Kaepernick? LOL
    As usual you don't see him after a win.

#PoseyHugs #SanchezHugs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    haha

vCash
    Awesome game guys. Can't wait till next week!

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle916 View Post

That's how you protect your QB.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    I'm convinced that LeftyMo is really a Seahawks fan and that he comes in here just to make our losses worse than they already are.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    I'm convinced that LeftyMo is really a Seahawks fan and that he comes in here just to make our losses worse than they already are.
    Or he's Dennis Erickson and is still bitter about being fired
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post

That's how you protect your QB.
    Tukuafu did a good job against Urlacher on that play too

vCash
    Ok, I'm sure you're all awaiting my thoughts with breathless anticipation so...

1. Keap...enough said
    2. gameplan/playcalling. Only one time (3rd and 2 right before half...I wanted a "shot" play) did I disagree with the call.
    3. Aldon Smith played his best game obviously statistically, but he just looked quicker and stronger than he has all year. He did a great job of keying off the pass protector and used a lot of different ways to beat the guys.
    4. Secondary, I thought they contested nearly every play and we all know the TD was horseshit and should have never happened.

Did not like:
    1. 4th and 1 delay of game. I may be wrong, but I thought Jacobs was actually active for this game. Very disappointed they didn't give him his first carry of the year and actually try to convert that play. If he was not active...then disregard.
    2. Walker. I'm done with this fool. Almost dropped a sland in his stomach and did drop another pass later. I would deactivate him and bring up Jenkins or James. Celek can play #2 TE. It's not like Walker's physical abilities vs a LB do any good if he can't catch the ball.
    3. Harbaugh's late game coaching. I was FURIOUS with the fact that the majority of the #1 D was still in the game that late. Willis, Bowman, Goldson, Whitner and both CBs were still in. Whitner actually hurt his left arm. Hope it isn't serious. Does he not remember Morgan last year??
    4. Rogers. Only part of secondary I didn't like. Lousy job several times with tackling. Not that he missed a tackle of a bigger guy (which happens to anyone), just seems like he's loafing. Allowing Forte to get outside him later in the game was horrendous. I would have been benched from my HS team for that.
    5. Lastly....Jumbo packages. I freaking hate them. The additional guys in the backfield...I'm OK with that. The 7 o-lineman...I hate that crap.

vCash
    Oh yes, the Bears had better be in NFL crisis mode. They usually are when they leave San Francisco.
    Lol. As a bulls fan, I always love reading Wilbon's articles

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=8654766

Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast