32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chicago Bears

5 15.63%
  • San Francisco 49ers

27 84.38%
Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Oh wrong thread I thought this was the College VS NFL team thread.

vCash
    So what's been the deal w your run d lately? I know stats don't tell the whole story so I don't want to just say you've given up 3 100 yard rushers in the last 4 games wo something to back it up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    So what's been the deal w your run d lately? I know stats don't tell the whole story so I don't want to just say you've given up 3 100 yard rushers in the last 4 games wo something to back it up.
    Combination of guys just not playing up to par and our defense is becoming more man coverage while we're leaning on our front 4 to stop RBs which is biting us a bit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Combination of guys just not playing up to par and our defense is becoming more man coverage while we're leaning on our front 4 to stop RBs which is biting us a bit.
    I'm guessing you guys stack the box a lot more Monday. I'd rather make Campbell beat me as a dcoordinator than a combo of forte/bush

vCash
    I'm guessing you guys stack the box a lot more Monday. I'd rather make Campbell beat me as a dcoordinator than a combo of forte/bush
    One thing we've learned about our coaching staff...assume nothing lol, sometimes they play to our strengths and other times they just try everything else.

vCash
    One thing we've learned about our coaching staff...assume nothing lol, sometimes they play to our strengths and other times they just try everything else.
    we don't know what to expect from our OC but were all pretty sure it's because he doesn't know what he's doing.

vCash
    These last 2 weeks have been enjoyable talking with Texans fans and now you guys, you guys have a classy fan base on PSD on here, just wanted to throw it out there.

As for the game, not feeling very good about it... Just hope my girl and I have a good time win or lose, and those garlic fries better be good!
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    This. Definitely this!

vCash
    I hope they have learned their lesson. So help me if we try to go to a 50 attempt passing game I'm going to fly out to SF and poop in their lunch sacks! (The coaches, not the players... they'd kill me).
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    Even with those games, we are still in the top 5 in fewest yards per attempt (4th: 3.7 yards per attempt).

vCash
    We have had a lot more trouble when teams stay balanced against us. Teams like the Packers and Lions who don't have a run game, no problem. But the Vikings, Giants and Rams all played balanced football and made our defense look vulnerable.

Last week our defensive line was just plain bullied by the Rams. They had some nice run concepts as well and executed them. The weakness of the 49ers defense is our depth on the line. You guys have eight guys you can count on, we have four.

Slap Hands!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3 View Post
    We have had a lot more trouble when teams stay balanced against us. Teams like the Packers and Lions who don't have a run game, no problem. But the Vikings, Giants and Rams all played balanced football and made our defense look vulnerable.

Last week our defensive line was just plain bullied by the Rams. They had some nice run concepts as well and executed them. The weakness of the 49ers defense is our depth on the line. You guys have eight guys you can count on, we have four.
    Interesting analysis. Well be a lot more of a run and short pass offense w Campbell in.

As for our dline you're right we rotate a lot with them but Shea being out hurts mainly bc he only plays passing downs when we have our own version of the NASCAR package the giants exploit.

vCash
    Yeah but if I had to choose I'd rather Devin go up against the big boys rather than the gunner. Might not break one but it'll be a field position game and our punting hasn't been great since podlesh hasn't been very good since his hip flexor injury.

But we don't need rbs or CBS. We need oline and TEs silly
    Celek is all yours!
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    49ers - 16
    Bears - 13

Book it!
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 12-4
    Warriors = 51-31 Making it rain!
    A's = 59-36 Back to Back AL West Champs!
    WINNING!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmac8675 View Post
    49ers - 16
    Bears - 13

Book it!
    I had a dream 13-6 bears

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast