32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chicago Bears

5 15.63%
  • San Francisco 49ers

27 84.38%
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    49ers fans overreact. Our punt coverage is very good. If you take out that play against Green Bay where the replacement refs missed 2 block in the back penalties (actually one of the refs called it, but the ref on the other side of the field incorrectly overruled him) and Cobb ran it for a 75 yard TD, our numbers are a lot different than the stat sheet says. Without that play, we allow the 4th fewest return yards per return. Our kickoff coverage has been sub par though.
    All fans over react. Our KR has been worse than punt. Devins been doing more dancing this year trying to always break the big one rather than hitting a hole for positive yardage and reacting like before. We're gonna need him to come up in the field position game though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    49ers fans overreact. Our punt coverage is very good. If you take out that play against Green Bay where the replacement refs missed 2 block in the back penalties (actually one of the refs called it, but the ref on the other side of the field incorrectly overruled him) and Cobb ran it for a 75 yard TD, our numbers are a lot different than the stat sheet says. Without that play, we allow the 4th fewest return yards per return. Our kickoff coverage has been sub par though.
    Really?? i guess we do overreact i wouldve guessed 12-20
    49ersssss

vCash
    Anyone read this. Ha, stupid Tim Ryan.
    http://www.ninersnation.com/2012/11/...ggerated-point

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ESaady View Post
    Anyone read this. Ha, stupid Tim Ryan.
    http://www.ninersnation.com/2012/11/...ggerated-point
    Tim Ryan is one of the more biased announcers, but it's for the 49ers lol he's a big 49er fan. In terms of his comments, he was right on that one particular play. Justin Smith DID hold, which really helped Aldon come free for the sack. However, his comments were exaggerated, but I don't think he meant for them to come out that way. He implied that Aldon ALWAYS gets sacks thanks to Justin Smith holdings. He's wrong about that because that's just not true. Although i dont think he really meant ALL of aldon's sacks come that way, he worded it the wrong way so it came out wrong. Whatever the case, what he said about all of Aldon's sacks coming from Justin Smith holding is just incorrect.

vCash
    Unrelated to this game, but we landed back in New England Monday night after a GREAT week in SanFran

Of all the games to go to...what a bizarre result....but you know what? During the 4th and *5th* quarters....people spent most of it on their feet and getting loud. For a tie, it wasn't a boring tie. It was a memorable experience!

I'll return in a few years to check out Santa Clara...but in the meantime, we had a ball!

vCash
    Glad you had such a great time here! The new stadium in Santa Clara will be awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBruins17 View Post
    Unrelated to this game, but we landed back in New England Monday night after a GREAT week in SanFran

Of all the games to go to...what a bizarre result....but you know what? During the 4th and *5th* quarters....people spent most of it on their feet and getting loud. For a tie, it wasn't a boring tie. It was a memorable experience!

I'll return in a few years to check out Santa Clara...but in the meantime, we had a ball!

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBruins17 View Post

yeah man i know what you mean. i remember at the nfc championship last year, everyone was standing for the entire 2nd half and overtime. no sitting, not even during timeouts/commercials. when the game is on the line and it's getting dark at the stick, that place is crazy. u can feel the atmosphere. glad u got to experience an exciting game on your trip.

vCash
    Looks like Alex will play for this game...

whew!

The 49ers are playing some very tough games in the next three. I expect at least one loss in the next three, and playing Kaep could've added to that total.

Gotta beat the bears and play .500 on the next road trip.
    2012 World Series Champs Auto Checklist: Jeremy Affeldt, Javier Lopez (2), Ryan Vogelsong, George Kontos (2), Buster Posey, Brian Sabean, Bruce Bochy, Brandon Crawford, Sergio Romo, Barry Zito...

vCash
    Hope harbs makes a good quick recovery.

vCash
    Jay Cutler (concussion) didn't participate in Thursday's practice, but coach Lovie Smith said he could start Monday even if he doesn't practice this week.
    "There is not a whole lot I can say. He is getting better," Smith said. "Don’t know if he’ll be able to go this week." The early signs for Cutler's Week 11 status aren't looking good, but Smith's comments make it clear the Bears aren't rushing toward a determination. Concussions are not a "game-time decision" type of injury, so we should know Cutler's status by Sunday morning even though the Bears aren't playing until Monday night. Nov 15 - 5:08 PM
    http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/3608/jay-cutler

Alshon Jeffery (hand) returned to Bears practice Thursday.
    Beat writer Sean Jensen reports Jeffery was "at least" limited in Thursday's session. Out since Week 5, it puts Jeffery on track to return for Monday night's showdown with the 49ers. Jeffery's return would be a major boost for an offense with almost no viable pass catchers outside of Brandon Marshall. As a rookie coming off such a prolonged absence, however, he won't be worth immediate WR3 consideration. Nov 15 - 5:03 PM
    http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7441/alshon-jeffery

Good luck to Harbs....Love the way he coaches

vCash
    Time for a statement game. Also, get well Coach Harbaugh!

vCash
    Cutler and Shea ruled out.

vCash
    Blowout.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Blowout.
    It's not nice to come into their forum and say we're gonna blow em out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    It's not nice to come into their forum and say we're gonna blow em out.
    Oh wrong thread I thought this was the College VS NFL team thread.

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast