Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chicago Bears

5 15.63%
  • San Francisco 49ers

27 84.38%
Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 11 Monday Night Football: Chicago Bears (7-2) @ San Francisco 49ers (6-2-1)

Code:
    Chicago Bears (7-2) @ San Francisco 49ers (6-2-1) Location: Candlestick Park Time: 5:30 PM PT Monday, November 19th TV: ESPN
    QB Comparison
    QB Rating Yards TD INT 80.4 1814 12 10 Jay Cutler 104.1 1731 13 5 Alex Smith
    RB Comparison
    Yards Att. YPC TDs 578 123 4.7 3 Matt Forte 753 140 5.4 5 Frank Gore
    WR Comparison
    Yards Rec AVG TDs 904 67 13.5 7 Brandon Marshall 510 44 11.6 4 Michael Crabtree
    Defensive Leaders
    Tackles Sacks INTs Lance Briggs Julius Peppers Tim Jennings 52 6.0 8 Navorro Bowman Aldon Smith Dashon Goldson 81 9.5 2

vCash
    Kaperneck vs Campbell whoooooo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Kaperneck vs Campbell whoooooo
    If that's the case, I fully expect a 6-3 type game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    If that's the case, I fully expect a 6-3 type game.
    If Keapernick starts, I fully expect to see a pretty different offense. I can't imagine Harbaugh drafted a player as dynamic physically as Keapernick with the intention of playing small ball. That's not what Keapernick is built for. If you gotta play Keapernick...may as well see what the offense looks like with him playing ball. With Gore a little banged up, I wouldn't be surprised to see James OR Jacobs active over Celek either.

vCash
    If Kaepernick starts and Moss doesn't have an 80 yard TD then there's no point in living.

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle916 View Post
    If Kaepernick starts and Moss doesn't have an 80 yard TD then there's no point in living.
    I can care less if Moss doesn't get a TD. It's Crabs I want to get the 80 YAC TD.

Cutler is all but guaranteed to not play at this point. I expect Smith to start, but if not, Kaepernick...

We need a statement game, we have looked lackluster our past few games, and if we are making a Super Bowl run, we need to wake the heck up. The CBs, the Oline, and ST need to step it up.

We are coming off of a tie for goodness sakes. Pathetic.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    I wouldnt mind seeing Kap start this game, but I want Alex in there the rest of the way this season. I really dont believe Kap is ready, and I dont think he will be until 2014, just in time for the move to Santa Clara.

vCash
    I hope smith is ready to play come Monday. But if he's not i think our defense will control the cutler less bears offense. I really can't see a loss here. But a tough game niners win 19-10

vCash
    I would rather see Smith than Collin being a Bears fan. We already have to contain the run game as it is, and Mr. Kap posses a whole new threat, especially since we play a cover 2 that prevents big plays, it still leaves those 5-10-15 yard plays which you guys can do all the way down the field and have to worry of Collin taking off.

I'm not trying to mail it in already, but needless to say, I didn't pay the money I did for these seats to watch Campbell check down all damn game.

I think it ends up being a 20-9 game in favor of the Niners.

Not feeling good about this, and for a Bears fan, the prospect of having a tie in the division, granted GB would win, really sucks, considering we were a 1 loss team a week ago...
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    I think seeing kaep play well in the second half of the rams game makes me happy about our future but alex is our superbowl qb right now. So were gonna need him the rest of the way(after the bears game)

vCash
    Okay now guys, a bit off topic here, and I'm being dead serious when I ask this: How does a tie feel? We know the feelings of wins and loses, but how does a tie feel?
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    Like a loss. The fact that it's a division rival and the freaking Rams of all teams makes it even worse. We didn't deserve to win that game the way we played to be brutally honest. But most of the fans and players feel the same. Just stunned. Unsatisfying, like Carlos Rogers said, it feels like unfinished business.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Like a loss. The fact that it's a division rival and the freaking Rams of all teams makes it even worse. We didn't deserve to win that game the way we played to be brutally honest. But most of the fans and players feel the same. Just stunned. Unsatisfying, like Carlos Rogers said, it feels like unfinished business.
    I can imagine, I guess it would all depend on the team and circumstances...

For me, if we somehow tied this Monday, I wouldn't shed a tear, haha. Then the argument would still be we can't BEAT a good tie, but atleast we can tie one
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    True, but I think the fact that we played a vastly inferior team has alot to do with it. If we tie with you guys on Monday, I will be livid, but because it would be the second tie of the season more than anything, if we tied Green Bay in week 1, I would probably say the same, at least we didn't lose lol.

vCash
    You forgot to add tie in the poll....

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast