Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Loyalty

vCash

Thumbs up Loyalty

With not much to talk about on this forum these days aside from the draft and who needs to go in the offseason I just wanna tip my hat to Raider Nation.
    With a decade of pain and tradgedy and a couple more rough years to come I have never seen a more loyal fan base. We haven't had a winning season since 02 but still people are bleeding silver&black throughout the country. Damn put the fans on the field for god sake and we'd make a more competitive game then these over paid scrubs who should be honored to wear such a jersey rather than embarrass it. No doubt about it we have one of the greatest fan bases if not the greatest in the country.

vCash
    Al created that fan base. No bones about it. He was different and knew it. Every year he thought he could win the super bowl and his attitude showed it.

vCash
    Here's to us!

Win Lose or Tie baby!
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Pride and Poise. To Al! (and us)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Here's to us!

Win Lose or Tie baby!
    i dont care how long it takes i can wait along time i love the team no matter what so cheers.....next time i see you at a game ill be sure to say wats up or invite you and your friends to our tailgate !we romp!
    “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”
    ― André Gide, Autumn Leaves

vCash
    Anyone on this forum still posting after all these seasons of horrendous football is a true fan in my book! I just wish they would be competitive on the field every Sunday...even if we lose, just be competitive.
    GIFSoup
    Coming to an ACC court near you.

vCash
    Not only to we post, we are the most active forum on PST!

I posted a congratulations thread on the Chiefs forum, for getting off the snide and actually leading once this season, I doubt its been read yet.

Great group of fans here, despite the functional dysfunction.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERCOACH View Post
    i dont care how long it takes i can wait along time i love the team no matter what so cheers.....next time i see you at a game ill be sure to say wats up or invite you and your friends to our tailgate !we romp!
    Sounds good! I'll be at the dec 16th game.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    We're in a transition, no one expected it to be easy. I for one am in it for the long haul. I'm just loyal like that I guess..

ahhh... the good ole days

watch 4free here http://firstrownow.eu

vCash
    bleed silver and black for life.

vCash
    Haven't posted in a long time but visit daily. Its's very hard not to get down on our team and staff. Sure wish I was on the West coast and be able to see all the games. Livin in Bama though we always travel to most games to see my Raiders play. I have been a Raider all my life (since age 10) and Im 55 now. Love the fans and their commitment.

I did'nt write this quote but it sums up our fans.

Raider fans are proud to wear the Silver n Black. They will sometimes get
    violently ill when hearing the phrase NATION used by any other team because
    They know in their Silver n Black hearts that there is only one true Nation… one original Nation and that is the

“RAIDER NATION”

Loyalty between them is forever and absolute. They are Family and the Raider
    way is a way of life and unless you have experienced it you will never understand it.

I would like to state one thing to the team and staff. We, the fans deserve alot more than you guy's are giving us. We are the heart and soul of the Nation and you are killing us inside.

Bleedin Silver n Black in Bama

vCash
    great thread.

also great post ^ fellow alabamian!!! i love that there's more southerners than just me postin here. i think that helps to explain my occasional temper. but the raiders, with all they've been through, deserve their fan base to be behind them 100% percent. i know there are overpaid scrubs (every team has them) but it's not easy to go through changes as often as they changed under a.d. changing positions and all. this is not a sprint, it's a marathon. we might lose a lot this season, but we have lots to look forward to. keep it real, nation!
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    bleed silver and black for life.
    x2 Raider Nation!

"The greatness of the Raiders is in the future..." ~ Al Davis

vCash
    Im only 20 years old so if god permits me to live an avarage life I should be able to witness at least one raider superbowl win in my life (I Hope). Anyways I have to admit my anger gets the best of me at times but im always representing the raiders win lose or tie and will watch them every single sunday even if this team dosnt deserve it.

RAIDER NATION

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9 View Post
    Im only 20 years old so if god permits me to live an avarage life I should be able to witness at least one raider superbowl win in my life (I Hope). Anyways I have to admit my anger gets the best of me at times but im always representing the raiders win lose or tie and will watch them every single sunday even if this team dosnt deserve it.
    Stay the course. At such a young age you unfortunately didn't get to experience those "Silver" years when victories flowed like water, but you are a Raider Fan anyways...I commend you. Raider Nation is a way of life, One Nation Raider Nation.