Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 61 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Exactly how I feel. Imagine the outrage if it's Kromer and Lombardi

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    Exactly how I feel. Imagine the outrage if it's Kromer and Lombardi
    I guess I would take Kromer over Tom Cable who I was hearing a couple weeks back. Honestly I am just happy to see Shurmur gone. Thank God for Washington, Denver and Pitt the final three weeks because if the Brownies did somehow win those games then it would probably have been a Mangini situation 2010 all over again.

TIME TO GET ANOTHER ONE. #DALLAS2DALLAS #BALLISLIFE

vCash
    Come on Otto, that worked out great

vCash
    Lovie Smith fired by the Bears. If we could bring in a strong OC I would really like Smith as HC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    really starting to think it will be kelly. Haslam will offer the most money compared to other teams and then lombardi will be brought in as the director of pro personnel where kelly will have a lot of say in the personnel decision on the football side moving forward to get the players he wants in the system he will install in the nfl. look for possibly mike vick or alex smith to come to cleveland too for 2 years to run a more spread read option offense while grooming a late round qb that they draft this year possibly ej manuel. Oh there i go with the fsu homerisms again.

Possibly could keep jauron as well on the defensive side if this happened to remain stable on that side of the ball while kelly focuses on offense for the first couple years to grow his system and obtain the players needed.
    please god no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Lovie Smith fired by the Bears. If we could bring in a strong OC I would really like Smith as HC.
    I posted this in another thread. I like Lovie Smith. That would be my ideal pick right now. Well my third ideal pick actually.
    1. Jay Gruden
    2. John Gruden
    3. Lovie Smith
    4. Chip Kelly
    Here comes the NEW BROWNS!!!

vCash
    or Mike Zimmer. Who would be the other College coach they are considering? Would that be O'Brien?
    Here comes the NEW BROWNS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kosar4president View Post
    or Mike Zimmer. Who would be the other College coach they are considering? Would that be O'Brien?
    Yes. I think if Jimmy gets what he wants especially by the way he is talking in the presser then it will be either Saban, Kelly or OBrien. I think more likely Saban or Kelly if he is willing to give final say of the roster to the HC. Don't think he would do that with O'Brien but for someone like Saban or Kelly I think he would. Kelly just because he would need to do it to obtain his players he needs for whatever type system he will run in the NFL.

Hearing that the scouting department will be retained and all other coaches will be decided by HC whenever hired since they are all still under contract. Can easily see Jauron staying on if Kelly is hired. If Saban hired then switch to 3-4.

Rubin
    Taylor
    Rucker

Sheard
    DQ
    JMJ
    Gocung

Haden
    CB
    Ward
    FS

Don't really like that just because of the question marks with the LB core and having no clue how Sheard would play up that much.

vCash
    @FOXSports.com has learned #Falcons OC Dirk Koetter set to interview this week 4 HC jobs with #Eagles, #Chiefs & #Browns. Story coming ASAP
    -Alex Marvez

vCash
    -Alex Marvez
    Interesting name, which I have seen come up a couple times. Wonder who they are going to fill the Rooney role with. Probably Ray Horton or Fewell.

vCash
    I don't really know enough about Koetter to have an opinion. Any thoughts on him?

vCash
    I don't really know enough about Koetter to have an opinion. Any thoughts on him?
    Was Jacksonvilles QB/OC coach from 2007 to 2011 when they were starting Gabbert in his first year and Gabbert had a rough go of it. Been a HC in college too I believe with Arizona State and Boise State before that. Nothing that great to speak of at those stops. With a better cast this year in Atlanta had Ryan throw for career highs in a lot of areas and got over 1900 out of White and Jones.

Seems like due diligence.

vCash
    TonyGrossi #Browns RB Trent Richardson says he still doubts Nick Saban would leave Ala. But if he did, he'd want him in Cleveland
    TonyGrossi #Browns QB Brandon Weeden on prospect of Chip Kelly coming to Cleveland: "I can't run the zone read option offen
    A few tweets

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    Lol, I saw that one about Weeden earlier today. All I could think is that in other news the sky is blue. Not shocking here Weeden except the fact that you would come out and say this about a potential HC candidate and possibly the favorite for the job where if it came down to Weeds and Kelly I am pretty sure the FO is picking Kelly at this point. Keep your mouth shut and just hope you are still the starting QB next year but with comments like this he might know that he is already done in Cleveland. I could see them keeping McCoy and Johnson though if Kelly is brought in for some reason. Thad will probably follow Shurmunator anywhere he goes.

vCash
    During the press conference it sounded like they aren't committed to Weeden and will let the coach decide on him. Maybe that was just my take. I hate having to switch QB's so quickly though. I'd much rather let Weeden have a chance with a new coaching staff unless we're getting a better, proven guy.

Page 9 of 61 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast