Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Here's Michael Lombardi's interview on Bull & Fox:

http://cleveland.cbslocal.com/2013/0...o-start-fresh/

vCash
    Wow, Jim Nantz throwing the Cleveland media under the bus in support of Lombardi:

http://cbscleveland.files.wordpress....tz-1-18-13.mp3

vCash
    1. Joe Banner is as respected and upstanding a man there is in this business. He hit a HOMERUN in all major hires made thus far.
    2. Chud/Norv Turner/Scott Turner/Ray Horton? You kidding? 32 of 32 NFL owners would be absolutely THRILLED with those additions. HOMERUNS.
    3. Mike Lombardi is an A+ hire.
    Jimmy Haslam CLEANED UP this off-season. Be happy, Browns fans. Be excited. Seriously. CELEBRATE. This was a tremendous start to off-season.
    If you asked me to pick any available OC and DC, I'm telling you Norv Turner and Ray Horton. Not much else you can ask for.
    And don't let one grizzled beat writer sway your opinions on this staff and front office. The Browns have stunk forever. Change is good.
    And if that beat writer had as much influence as he thinks, they wouldn't have hired Lombardi. Well, they did.
    I just can't grasp the fan disapointment over changing the front office. The Browns have been cellar dwellers for years. Today's a good day.
    Ok, enough on Browns. I'll clean up the drool and get back to work. But I assure you Balt/Cinc/Pitt front offices aren't doing flips today.
    -Peter Schrager

Sounds like the national media types aren't big fans of Grossi

vCash
    I got a couple Questions-

1. Whats hte big deal about Lombardi, like why all the hate? guess im to young to really remember what happen last time he was here.

2. Horton runs a 3-4 right?
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

vCash
    Some possible assistant coaches to watch that have ties to Chud/Norv/Ray: Cam Cameron (QB) Ollie Wilson (RB) and Jerry Olsavsky (LB). I would really like Cam and since he didn't get the Jets job, I don't know if any other teams would be interested in him for an OC position.

vCash

Thank you Jim Nantz

Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    Wow, Jim Nantz throwing the Cleveland media under the bus in support of Lombardi:

http://cbscleveland.files.wordpress....tz-1-18-13.mp3
    Thank you for sharing this interview. I've always been frustrated with the negativity Cleveland media spews day to day. Jim Nantz calls it like it is, and it's refreshing to hear Cleveland is going in the right direction from a national perspective. Listening to the press conference today, it was an attack on Lombardi that was unfair and arrogant. The media also makes me laugh on their prideful belief they know better than the expert career people in the NFL. I love the smart arse coaches/GM/owners who don't take shiiit from the media because the idiots deserve to be treated like idiots. I believe 100% in Haslem, his aura just bleeds winner. Again, thank you for sharing, and thank you Jim Nantz.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    I got a couple Questions-

1. Whats hte big deal about Lombardi, like why all the hate? guess im to young to really remember what happen last time he was here.

2. Horton runs a 3-4 right?
    1. He has made questionable draft picks and he got rid of Bernie.

2. Yes

vCash
    Lombardi didn't get rid of Kosar...Billy B did.
    and He has made questionable draft picks but he can't draft any worse the Dwight Clark, Phil Savage, and George Kokinis

vCash
    It's only fair to give him a open mind and a chance. People can do better after making bad mistakes.

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    Didn't Bernie sleep with Bilichecks wife or daughter? lol
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    Didn't Bernie sleep with Bilichecks wife or daughter? lol
    If he did it would only be fair because I'm sure pretty much everyone sleeps with Bernie's daughter.

vCash
    cue the whistle....flag on the play, personal foul, Melo15, 15 yard penalty, automatic first down!

vCash
    That sounds about right

vCash
    that said....I wouldn't turn down the opportunity!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    If he did it would only be fair because I'm sure pretty much everyone sleeps with Bernie's daughter.
    Darn. I missed that train. LOL! I cant wait for FA.
    Here comes the NEW BROWNS!!!

Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast