Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: D.a

vCash

D.a

How can a Head coach who runs the defense allow 55 points. Someone explain. Because someone needs to be fired

vCash
    Dennis Allen didn't allow 55 points the players on the field did,would it have mattered if it was 35 pts or 25pts...a loss is a loss. The ravens have been consistantly good over the years where we have been consistantly bad,that is about to change but it won't be overnight.

vCash
    Lls, in this case points do matter. Our D should be the best part of the team, that's what he was bought for. Another bad record on the raiders!!!

vCash
    And the D has consistently been bad!!! How do we go from on the verge of playoffs to worst in the league? Sounds like bad. Caching to me. Leaving the power run scheme for a scheme that's proven not to work , is ludicrous. And there's no pressure being created by the Dline. D.A ruined us more than he improved us. Jus my opinion but. Let's just give john fox his credit, Cus it definitely wasnt D.A calling the D for the DONKS last yr.
    Last edited by mal22; 11-12-2012 at 11:43 PM.

vCash
    There is no "bes"t part of our team and our record indicates that,we are in transition and it will take time,when we get the right players for what McKennzie and Allen are trying to do the results will come.We still have a lot of "Davis" players and they gotta go !

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mal22 View Post
    And the D has consistently been bad!!! How do we go from on the verge of playoffs to worst in the league? Sounds like bad. Caching to me.
    We were never on the verge of the play-offs, we were 7-4 and went 8-8 we didn't deserve the play-offs especially after laying a freakin' egg to San Diego in the final game. We've been 8-8 or worse for a decade and there was nothing that was telling me we were ever going to get better without a good housecleaning.

vCash
    Last yr we had a very good chance. But the sinks killed that. And if we hadn't lost our QB and RB we would have been there

vCash
    It's no surpise that we allowed over 50 points. I was saying it throughout the summer. If the Raiders weren't gonna sign any defensive talent, they needed to boost the offense to a fifty point scoring offensive team. Those were my exact words.

My point is that it's really not DA's fault. We have had no real talent on defense for a long time. We NEVER have great LB's anymore, and only once in a while will we get a good DB. But then they get sick of it because the entire defense sucks.

I hate to say it, but we deserve to get pounced on. It's disrespectful to put a defense like that out on a pro football field. The only hope is that RM has a long term answer, but i doubt it.

vCash
    Hope we can get Hue back!!!!

vCash
    Hope we can get Hue back!!!!
    Didn't we lead the league in penalties with Hue?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart1 View Post
    Didn't we lead the league in penalties with Hue?
    But we had a better record and that what's count!!!!

vCash
    Last time , but what genius left the power run scheme for the zone that doesn't fit our RB. Everybody in coaching need to GO!!!!!

vCash
    But we had a better record and that what's count!!!!
    If that's all you want, then sure. There was a time when Raider fans wanted championships.............I'm not attacking you personally.........but it's kind of the way it is now. We're struggling to achieve mediocrity

vCash
    And what was all that category stuff, D.A talked about. I knew than he was in over his head. Never heard a dc call Defense in categories. Jus my opinion but Bren whatever was better than D.A
    Last edited by mal22; 11-13-2012 at 12:05 AM.

vCash
    Last time , but what genius left the power run scheme for the zone that doesn't fit our RB. Everybody in coaching need to GO!!!!!
    i agree. but when you change coaches every year, this is what happens.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast