Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Rex Ryan Wants OUT!

Incarcerated Bob ‏@incarceratedbob
    **BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: Rex Ryan & agent sending signals they would not be upset if Jets let him go after year #HeWantsOut #Philly #SD
    Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

**BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source:Rex Ryan's agent (Tebow's agent as well) is ok with Tebow sitting on bench. Why u ask? Cause REX wants out #Jets

Next year this is very much possible.. Cowboys vs Eagles #Rex vs #Rob #Ryan 's (Rex would love to be in Philly where his father was loved)

LOL! i just find this kind of hillarious that after all the crap Rex has talked over the past few years now he wants to quit...i would love for him to go to philly so the giants could whoop him twice a year for all the smack he talked about them

vCash
    lol @ incarceratedbob being a legitimate source

vCash
    LOL @ you being butthurt about incarcerated bob, what did he son you out on twitter one time or something?

vCash
    lol @ this thread.

PSD's Aaron Dropson

vCash
    Wow great source

vCash
    LOL figures, im just passing along what i read, whether you want to believe it or not is on you...but theres always some butthurt cynics on PSD

vCash
    ^ but like...incarcerated bob doe...

PSD's Aaron Dropson

vCash
    hes never been right, nice attacking other people for laughing at a source worse than any other out there. Michael Jordan wants to suit up for this season and start for the Bobcats. I can tweet that, you probably would have posted it

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    incarcerated bob has been wrong before, but he's right a lot more than he's wrong

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    hes never been right, nice attacking other people for laughing at a source worse than any other out there. Michael Jordan wants to suit up for this season and start for the Bobcats. I can tweet that, you probably would have posted it
    no i wouldnt because you're a nobody

vCash
    pretty sure rex would not get another ehading coahcing job soon if he was fired. too much of a circus for next to no results
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    lol @ source. Hope it's true though, that'd be funny.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KNICKS R BACK View Post
    incarcerated bob has been wrong before, but he's right a lot more than he's wrong
    Here's a great analysis of why incarcerated bob is a POS. http://newyorkstateofsports.com/2012...omplete-fraud/

vCash
    Lurie would never hire Rex as a Head Coach.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    closed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast