Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    That was a heated 21 seconds....wooooooo glad we got the ball back.
    im officially nervous.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    damnit damnit damnit why don't you call a timeout after you got the rebound PG....oh well.

#iubb

vCash
    damn 4 opportunities to win...

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    I didnt like Hills shot, i think if you put Hibbert in there, you go low to him.

vCash
    I'm disapointed in this game should have called time out set up your team mates for a shot ...At are high school basketball game in are gym I bet we have more fans & even have to add the bleachers.....I wouldn't be surprised to see some trades coming soon ...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacersfan1967 View Post
    I'm disapointed in this game should have called time out set up your team mates for a shot ...At are high school basketball game in are gym I bet we have more fans & even have to add the bleachers.....I wouldn't be surprised to see some trades coming soon ...
    our.

There wont be trades coming any time soon. If we were to make trades, it would more likely than not be closer to the deadline. Also the team didnt play bad, they shot bad. Wide open shots were missed all over the place. Both teams had a horrible shooting percentage. were still only 8 games in. Get a grip.

vCash
    allways on me why not on so some one else duh.....look at it It's early in the season...THE RIGHTING ON THE WALL...there be changes or coaching change read the other pacer forums...

vCash
    Too early for trades. If this continues in the next two weeks, then coaching/player issues will probably arise. I don't really want to think about that possibility though.

#iubb

vCash
    I bet there are ready player blaming each other ..The end of the game when the player left action speak louder then words.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacersfan1967 View Post
    I bet there are ready player blaming each other ..The end of the game when the player left action speak louder then words.
    Listen no one is on you, i honestly dont know what your talking about, but not every team is created equal. I can guarantee you players are not blaming each other in the Pacers locker room. We dont have those kinds of personalities. This is a team that will either pick themselves up by their bootstraps and start playing together, or just fade out of the playoff picture. There wont be any locker room controversy, I highly doubt a coaching change from this organization one season removed from our biggest success in years and a trade will not happen anytime soon. We have already lost so much by trading or releasing good bench players, one of our biggest bargaining chips is injured, and since no one is performing well, the value of our players is low.

Until we get near the deadline, when teams really think there is a chance to upgrade their roster for a playoff push i highly doubt any kind of trade happens.

vCash
    I. Cannot. Believe. We. Lost. This. Game.

Toronto played 3OT last night... and scored 5 points in the 4th quarter... and still beat us.... on our home floor.

We are 3-5.... And 4 of our 5 losses have been ridiculous losses that we should have won. Hibbert can't make a layup...Paul George can't dribble... Vogel can't draw up a play on offense... And none of the new guys are doing much at all.

It's officially panic time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ty_smitty21 View Post
    I. Cannot. Believe. We. Lost. This. Game.

Toronto played 3OT last night... and scored 5 points in the 4th quarter... and still beat us.... on our home floor.

We are 3-5.... And 4 of our 5 losses have been ridiculous losses that we should have won. Hibbert can't make a layup...Paul George can't dribble... Vogel can't draw up a play on offense... And none of the new guys are doing much at all.

It's officially panic time.
    Relax, take a deep breath, smoke some weed, eat some cap' n crunch and beat off a few times. Everything will be all right.

vCash
    We are Anonymous,
    We are Legion,
    We do not forgive,
    We do not forget,
    Expect us

vCash
    it very difficult to watch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12