Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Raptors vs Pacers

Tip off at 7.

Class till 8 unfortunately but will be flipping between this and MSU/Kansas & Duke/Kentucky

#iubb

vCash
    Gotta love it. You would've thought the Pacers just came off a 3 OT loss last night

#iubb

vCash
    Very disappointing so far. We are playing a team that just played a triple OT game and had to fly across the country but we are the ones that just look flat. To make matters worse they are also missing their starting PG and SF in Lowry and Fields.....

vCash
    Currently going back and forth between this and Kansas/MSU, but I'm probably going to keep it on the college bball soon....

#iubb

vCash
    i know its not much of a consolation, but the refs have sucked.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    we could literally build a brick dog house with as many shots weve missed this game.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    this is an uuuugly game.

vCash
    George Hill doin' work.

#iubb

vCash
    george hill = early season pacers MVP

vCash
    Now Frankie why do you call a timeout after Amir misses the 3...the momentum is clearly on our side.

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    George Hill doin' work.
    hes basically doing everything the rest of the team should be doing. Hansbrough has also had a huge impact on this game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    Now Frankie why do you call a timeout after Amir misses the 3...the momentum is clearly on our side.
    im assuming he wants to design a play. I cant blame him with only 38 seconds left.

vCash
    Oh **** I didn't see there were only 38 seconds left in the 4th....i take back that last post haha

#iubb

vCash
    That was a heated 21 seconds....wooooooo glad we got the ball back.

#iubb

vCash
    wow, so were gonna have another shot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast