Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pacers @ Bucks

vCash

Pacers @ Bucks

need a win....

#iubb

vCash
    End of 1st, Bucks 33 Pacers 17.

Not exactly the start I was expecting...

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    End of 1st, Bucks 33 Pacers 17.

Not exactly the start I was expecting...
    yeah really... its ugly.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    It's very hard to take this team seriously right now.

#iubb

vCash
    unless we really really sell it, they do not give us any fouls.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    were so much better than this. The only Post players that should be holding the ball as long as they do are Hibbert and West. I dont like to see Hansbrough or Mahinmi holding it for longer than 3 seconds.

vCash
    to me it looks like only West, Hill and Hansbrough really care. Everyone else just looks lazy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ombada View Post
    to me it looks like only West, Hill and Hansbrough really care. Everyone else just looks lazy.
    That's something I've noticed too. But did you know Lance Stephenson leads this team in FG% and 3PT%?

#iubb

vCash
    you know what i havent seen this season? I havent seen any of our PG's call plays. Not one time. They just run down the court and pass the ball around looking for an opening. I dont know why, it just seems like there are no sets.

vCash
    That's something I've noticed too. But did you know Lance Stephenson leads this team in FG% and 3PT%?
    yeah, its sad, but he has very few attempts. Also hes one of the only guys that seems to be able to get the rim anymore.

vCash
    unless we magically turn this around in the second half, i hope this is rock bottom.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ombada View Post
    I agree with you west ,hill ,hansbrough really care... If granger doesn't come back until oh most end of season ..This has to be the worst Indiana pacers team I've watched since the 80...

vCash
    jesus, 34 points at half time. This is bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacersfan1967 View Post
    I agree with you west ,hill ,hansbrough really care... If granger doesn't come back until oh most end of season ..This has to be the worst Indiana pacers team I've watched since the 80...
    yeah this is pretty bad. Theres really no urgency on either side of the ball... How can you not be urgent when your down 20+ points?

vCash
    This team is lame....

#iubb

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast