Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Exclamation Game 7: Pacers at Bucks 7PM CST WED

VS

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

8:00 PM ET - BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI

vCash
    Yeahh I'm going to this game tonight. Have pretty decent seats. First Bucks game since '06 or something wow. I can't wait ! We've had a nice start to the season, pretty ironic we're 3-0 on the road. Division game tonight, let's get to 5-2.

vCash
    Pacers will be tough to beat. They always had our number as I recall all the way back to the Reggie Miller days.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Pacers will be tough to beat. They always had our number as I recall all the way back to the Reggie Miller days.
    unfortunately the Pacers have been atrocious this year. No one on our forum can pin point whats wrong, we are just playing really really bad ball.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    A couple things about this game-

Dalembert is looking better, and Sanders is coming back down to earth a little bit. They form a pretty good duo at the C spot.

Henson looked good when he got in the game, except on the glass. This is one of the things that frustrates me about Skiles though. When they were up 30 points in the 3rd quarter, Henson and Lamb should've been in the game. Perfect opportunity to get them some minutes.

Scott Skiles really seems to hate Harris on the defensive end, because he continues to score efficiently on the offensive end, run the floor and finish, and get little playing time. 20 minutes for a 20 year old kid who is 4-5 in the game in a blowout just doesn't make sense for me. Dunleavy was cold, and doesn't need to be playing in that game.

In a game like that, Lamb, Henson, Harris, and Sanders should combine for more than 54 minutes of playing time, and veterans like Daniels, Udrih (who played well), and Dunleavy should play much less than the 62 minutes they played.

If nothing else, put Illyasova in the game more and see if he can get something rolling. The dude continues to not only shoot terribly, but put up mediocre rebound numbers.

Nice to see Jennings string together a couple good shooting nights.

All that said, 5-2 looks pretty good, and the starting group did dominate tonight

vCash
    Very fun game to watch ! 5-2 does look pretty good.

vCash
    Ya I have never been able to understand Skiles' substitution method. I thought lamb and henson should have played a lot more, they need as much garbage time as possible because they still look super nervous out there, and I don't know why because in Milwaukee they play in front of less than 10,000 fans, in college they were playing in front of crowds of 25,000+
    [Center]FEAR THE DEAR