Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Exclamation Game 6: Bucks at 76ers 6PM Monday

VS

Monday, November 12, 2012

7:00 PM ET - Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA

vCash
    Hopefully Ersan gets out of his funk and shows what he did last year. Other wise he's gonna be a bad contract that be hard to move. But then again I thought we would of been stuck with Salmons and Maggette for a long time but traded them pretty quickly. Bad enough got Gooden on the pine with huge paycheck and injured Moute. Seems odd since Moute got his new deal and he's been having the injury bug. Guess he might not of been happy we matched or not? Hope Henson gets some playing time soon.

vCash
    Thing i'm worried about is if Ersan stinks it up some more. Skiles might bring in Gooden to play. Yeah Gooden is ok on offense but is a turnstile in the paint for D. Sanders and Udoh nice combo. I wouldn't mind Henson getting some time with Ersan having off games. Remember when Hammond signed Gooden to pair up with Bogut on the frontlines? Curious if Sanders in the paint and Gooden farther out would work? We need a stalwart on D in the paint to cover up Gooden's mishaps.

vCash
    This few games into the season, not too worried about Ersan yet, although I speculate he has trouble finding his groove in only 24 minutes.

With Henson and Moute coming back, hard to see Gooden getting minutes short of an injury or dog house for some player.

I am curious what will happen with Gooden and Moute in the long run. With so many FAs coming up, and people thinking about big cities, it is hard to speculate the future roster.

I just keep reading the rumours. I even learned some stuff from the Hornets rumour page.

vCash
    Hornets rumors? You mean the trade ideas they want for Gordon? Yeah I read that page when they first came in here with a link asking for idea's. One was asking for Ellis,Beno and2013 and 2014 first rounder's for Gordon and Warrick. I chimed back saying cant part with back to back firsts. Also Bucks already had Warrick before. Skiles benched him. Also doubt Bucks take on salary if Bucks are up for sale. I see us keeping Beno expiring deal.

vCash
    I actually think a Trade involving Gordon and Ellis is a great idea. But giving up two first rounders + Beno in the trade is way to much. I would do Ellis+2013 1st Rounder+2015 Second Rounder.
    [Center]FEAR THE DEAR

vCash
    Lol I think I said that. I think we should. If you think about it long term, this team could be potentially parting with two late first round picks.

I mean assuming we can keep Jennings here. You cant tell me a starting lineup of:

Jennings
    Gordon
    Harris/Mbah Moute whichever you prefer
    Illyasova
    Sanders

wouldn't be one of the better lineups in the East. Plus we would be keeping the most of our lineup together for a few years. I mean I just dont see Kohl turning his back on the Bucks, not now that he's leaving office and has better to do. All of he has are Wisconsin ties.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Totally giving up this nice lead we had going....

vCash
    Nice win tonight for the Bucks

vCash
    Good game by Jennings, don't know whats wrong with Ilyasova. Ellis was solid, but I wasn't really impressed by anybody else. I think Daniels got way to much playing time in the 4th quarter, he missed just about all of his shots.
    [Center]FEAR THE DEAR

vCash
    Yah I'm really confused by Daniels' playing time as well. Why is he taking minutes Doron Lamb should be getting.

vCash
    I don't know why anyone would trade for Monta's expiring deal, but it was good gossip anyways.

Daniels was hitting almost all of his shots the previous game, but he was shooting like normal today.

It makes sense if they are up for sale that we will only see salary dumps.