Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kpak76 View Post
    I posted this yesterday after Pete Carroll said it on an interview. Here is a link to the interview if you guys want to hear it from Pete himself.

http://mynorthwest.com/422/2126169/H...ahawks-offense

He starts to talk about this around the 3:40 mark. I am a Seahawks fan, and from what I saw Sunday I am surprised you all haved converted to being Giants fans.

I would tend to believe the opposing coach before I start listening to the media. I highly doubt its Pete trying to ruffel feathers in it. He is making an honest assestment of how we (Seahawks) performed. Once we figured out that you where slow off the ball, we made the adjustments and started the gash your defense in the 4th quarter. Thats exactly what he said.
    It surprises you that we're not fair weather scumbags? What have you heard about New Yorkers?

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    This is just Pete showing his true colors as a grade A Ahole. No one likes him, he burns bridges and it'a always all about him. F Pete. Disrespects everyone he comes into contact with. Some people never change (or learn).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John X Doe View Post
    This is just Pete showing his true colors as a grade A Ahole. No one likes him, he burns bridges and it'a always all about him. F Pete. Disrespects everyone he comes into contact with. Some people never change (or learn).
    Take your own advice, you still post in a forum noone likes you in
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS TURN! View Post
    BURNNNNNNNN! But very true!

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS TURN! View Post
    Lol.. Burn for sure.l I think he put everybody on ignore..

!Tank the season for Bridgewater!

vCash
    @jetsfan

Ok dude, clearly there is no reasoning with you. Your right, your team just waxed us. We shouldn't have even been on the same field as you guys. Your defense looked like '85 Bears team out there.

The Hawks need to cut Lynch becauase his 10 YPC in the 4th quarter just didn't get it done. Man, how did you we blow you out?

BTW did you even read my posts? Your repeating the same things as I am.
    Last edited by kpak76; 11-15-2012 at 06:30 PM.

vCash
    If we would have won in atleast 1 of the two AFC championship appearances I would be a lot happier than right now.....so sad

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kpak76 View Post
    @jetsfan

Ok dude, clearly there is no reasoning with you. Your right, your team just waxed us. We shouldn't have even been on the same field as you guys. Your defense looked like '85 Bears team out there.

The Hawks need to cut Lynch becauase his 10 YPC in the 4th quarter just didn't get it done. Man, how did you we blow you out?

BTW did you even read my posts? Your repeating the same things as I am.
    WHAT?

I never said any of that crap, and you know this! I never called us great. I never even suggested the defense is anything like the '85 Bears (although we do use the "46" defense at times).

All I said was that it was a ridiculous statement, or idea that the Jets D-line was so slow that Seattle couldn't block them. I was the one that said Lynch got 60 yards in the 4th quarter. I think he is a heck of a RB, and I was surprised the Jets Defense did a reasonable job containing Marshawn Lynch until the end of the 3rd and the 4th quarter.

I happen to like the Seahawks, and I'm really happy for them. I love Seattle. I was just there. I wish the Jets were a better team, but congrats for the win. I still think 14 yards in the 1st quarter, 25 yards in the 2nd, and 25 yards in the 3rd quarter (18 of which came on the next to last play of the quarter), and the only 4 D-lineman that played had 20 tackles. Muhammed Wilkerson, our Right DE was ranked in the top 10 DEs in the NFL. I have NEVER heard anyone, in any "walk of football," EVER say the Defensive Line was too slow for us to block them. Hooray for Lynch, and the Seahawks for winning, but please....

and yes - I've read your posts.

GO JETS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    Interesting quote from Pete Carrol.

The Seahawks coach also had some interesting things to say about the Jets defense. Asked about the Jets' early success stopping the Seahawks running game, Carroll said the Jets were so slow getting off the ball that it messed up Seattle's zone blocking scheme.

"They weren't coming off the ball well. We were, so we were out ahead of them," Carroll said. "I thought maybe they were doing it collectively. … It was really them not playing great technique up front."

You guys think this was a one game thing? Crowd Noise? or is this an honest assessment and a root cause of the Jets woeful run defense this year?

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/jetsbl...#axzz2C6eDJq2u
    There's no way I can see this helping the defense for more than 1 play. If thats the case, its just as pathetic on their part.
    The Michigan team bus was stuck outside Notre Dame stadium for hours after somebody painted a 20 yard line in the parking lot

vCash
    @jetsfan, ok I don't know what your problem is. I just came on here and posted the interview with Pete Caroll himself. I thought that would be helpful. No need for you to attack me bud. I feel for you, you guys deserve better. But the Hawks clearly exposed something in the 4th quarter. Fatigued, changing angles on the block, or whatever it was but in the 4th quarter you had no answer. I would call a 19 yard run a gashing btw. 10 YPC also qualifys as gashing.

11. 11-16-2012, 07:35 AM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfansince'67 View Post
    WHAT?

I never said any of that crap, and you know this! I never called us great. I never even suggested the defense is anything like the '85 Bears (although we do use the "46" defense at times).

All I said was that it was a ridiculous statement, or idea that the Jets D-line was so slow that Seattle couldn't block them. I was the one that said Lynch got 60 yards in the 4th quarter. I think he is a heck of a RB, and I was surprised the Jets Defense did a reasonable job containing Marshawn Lynch until the end of the 3rd and the 4th quarter.

I happen to like the Seahawks, and I'm really happy for them. I love Seattle. I was just there. I wish the Jets were a better team, but congrats for the win. I still think 14 yards in the 1st quarter, 25 yards in the 2nd, and 25 yards in the 3rd quarter (18 of which came on the next to last play of the quarter), and the only 4 D-lineman that played had 20 tackles. Muhammed Wilkerson, our Right DE was ranked in the top 10 DEs in the NFL. I have NEVER heard anyone, in any "walk of football," EVER say the Defensive Line was too slow for us to block them. Hooray for Lynch, and the Seahawks for winning, but please....

and yes - I've read your posts.

GO JETS!!!
    Yeah, it's like a boxer after a fight saying "I didn't know how to fight my opponent because he wouldn't put his hands up, and he just stood there."

It makes no sense. If they're slow, you knock them on their *****.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

13. 11-16-2012, 06:56 PM

14. 11-17-2012, 09:40 AM

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123