Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

It's clear - the Jets are back to last year

The anonymous 12 vs. Shonn Greene.

Tebow vs Sanchez.

3-6.

Rex being delusional.

It's insane. This team needs a full overhaul. As a fan this is pathetic and a shame that two years ago they were 5 points from the Super Bowl.

Rex needs to go. Tanny needs to go. Sanchez needs to go. Shonn Greene and the pathetic running game need to go as do all the receivers. And especially all the old vets who complain on defense.

They need to start at square one and build back up. Really. Dropping all these guys will get them there.

They need a new culture. That's clear.

vCash
    I love to bash you I really do, but for the first time in your short PSD existence you make a tiny bit of sense. This team needs a change, idk if its tebow or coaching but something needs to give.

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post

Tebow vs Sanchez.

3-6.

Rex being delusional.

It's insane. This team needs a full overhaul. As a fan this is pathetic and a shame that two years ago they were 5 points from the Super Bowl.

Rex needs to go. Tanny needs to go. Sanchez needs to go. Shonn Greene and the pathetic running game need to go as do all the receivers. And especially all the old vets who complain on defense.

They need to start at square one and build back up. Really. Dropping all these guys will get them there.

The one thing Rex got correct was changing the culture. Rex's biggest mistake is letting the team speak its mind. This is the exact reason the great coaches dont allow this type of garbage.

It will only get worse..How can a divided team play hard?

That thanksgiving game will be epic.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    The one thing Rex got correct was changing the culture. Rex's biggest mistake is letting the team speak its mind. This is the exact reason the great coaches dont allow this type of garbage.

It will only get worse..How can a divided team play hard?

Agreed.

vCash

Loose lips sinks ships

Wonder if Rex will change his policy before this gets waaay out of hand?

Dont know why this guy must be sooo different from every successfull coach to ever manage a team.

I dont think Rex ever looks at a situation thinking what if it fails.

Its too bad.... Rex has the potential to be a very good coach, if he were willing to not be so stubborn.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    ill be in the 12th row watching it all unfold...regardless of whether we have a shot at the playoffs at that point, this game will be huge and will be the teams last chance at a "light at the end of the tunnel" or the final nail in the coffin, likely sanchez's coffin too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post

Tebow vs Sanchez.

3-6.

Rex being delusional.

Best poster on PSD - bar none.

Just kidding.

No team ever restarts at square one - that's just stupid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Fan Tdot View Post
    Best poster on PSD - bar none.

Just kidding.

No team ever restarts at square one - that's just stupid.
    Sad part is it might just require that for the NY Jets. This can officially be labeled "A Mess."
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

vCash
    i say the jets try to trade whatever they can for as many draft picks as possible and get younger with heart and passion to win and for the game cut ALL THE DEAD WEIGHT im a huge sanchez supporter but i dont know what to do with him anymore... i say we start ovber retain our core and go hard in the draft to build a dynasty for years to come
    NYJ
    Jet Nation

NYK
    #3ToTheHead

NYY

Get Up!!!

http://twitter.com/TrueNYJetGS

vCash
    Only offensive people that deserve spots on the team next year Mangold, Keller, Kerley, Brick, McKnight, and possibly Powell.

vCash
    Everybody in the NY Media, and spilling into the pop culture of the national media - is blowing this "player's ripping Tebow,' is all based on one LAME REPORTER - MANISH MEHTA - who has, for the 2nd time in less than 1 year - RILED EVERYONE UP WITH ANONYMOUS QUOTES - that could be just as made up, or inaccurate - just like making it look like his quoting MATT SLAUSON occurred Tuesday - when he actually made these comments weeks ago, maybe months, depending on whom you believe - but that is a fact. The only accuracy to this story, was something Slauson said a long time ago - and you know what? It was the truth.

Yes - our JETS are stinking up the joint, but everybody has a hard-on to ridicule anonymous "players/officials, " which could be total BS - AND - if they were players? They didn't come up to Mehta and volunteer these things. He could've heard them off the cuff - weeks, days, months ago!

Everyone is questioning our JETS honor, credibility, locker-room - when this could be more of a single media person cooking a story - and sending everyone into a tither! The fact that Slauson's quote was at least 3 weeks ago - maybe more - puts this whole thing in question - and BIG MOUTHS LIKE Steven A. Smith & Don Le Greca are ripping the whole team apart. - not Bob Wischusen*, or even Cimini.

This starts with REX - no more talking - no more trying spin control. This season is in enough trouble - and there are only a few players on our Jets that are playing up to consistent NFL standards.

*Did you hear what Wischusen said? Players have been being bombarded about a non-factor - 2nd string QB Tim tebow for 7 months, and he thinks it's very likely that Mehta just heard some people talking, or - IF he really did ask "players" straight up - which is seriously in doubt - they may have just been sick of hearing questions about Tebow - but believe me when I say - this is much more of a media driven event than it is a player driven event.

Should people keep their friggin' mouths SHUT? ABSOLUTELY - but this is not the big deal that it's made up to be.

Do our JETS have huge issues? We are 3-6, and sinking fast so yes - we have huge issues, but this media flap about Tebow is not really one of them. Tebow is a problem - just because of who he is - not what he's done, or not done, but almost everyone with 1/2 a brain knew it was a mistake, and the more we lose - the bigger all the mistakes become.

I don't know how we can get it together and win this game - but we MUST!

GO JETS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by $GangGr33n$ View Post
    Only offensive people that deserve spots on the team next year Mangold, Keller, Kerley, Brick, McKnight, and possibly Powell.
    We can't give up on Stephen Hill, right? It was probably an oversight, I'm guessing.

GO JETS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfansince'67 View Post
    Everybody in the NY Media, and spilling into the pop culture of the national media - is blowing this "player's ripping Tebow,' is all based on one LAME REPORTER - MANISH MEHTA - who has, for the 2nd time in less than 1 year - RILED EVERYONE UP WITH ANONYMOUS QUOTES - that could be just as made up, or inaccurate - just like making it look like his quoting MATT SLAUSON occurred Tuesday - when he actually made these comments weeks ago, maybe months, depending on whom you believe - but that is a fact. The only accuracy to this story, was something Slauson said a long time ago - and you know what? It was the truth.

Yes - our JETS are stinking up the joint, but everybody has a hard-on to ridicule anonymous "players/officials, " which could be total BS - AND - if they were players? They didn't come up to Mehta and volunteer these things. He could've heard them off the cuff - weeks, days, months ago!

Everyone is questioning our JETS honor, credibility, locker-room - when this could be more of a single media person cooking a story - and sending everyone into a tither! The fact that Slauson's quote was at least 3 weeks ago - maybe more - puts this whole thing in question - and BIG MOUTHS LIKE Steven A. Smith & Don Le Greca are ripping the whole team apart. - not Bob Wischusen*, or even Cimini.

This starts with REX - no more talking - no more trying spin control. This season is in enough trouble - and there are only a few players on our Jets that are playing up to consistent NFL standards.

*Did you hear what Wischusen said? Players have been being bombarded about a non-factor - 2nd string QB Tim tebow for 7 months, and he thinks it's very likely that Mehta just heard some people talking, or - IF he really did ask "players" straight up - which is seriously in doubt - they may have just been sick of hearing questions about Tebow - but believe me when I say - this is much more of a media driven event than it is a player driven event.

Should people keep their friggin' mouths SHUT? ABSOLUTELY - but this is not the big deal that it's made up to be.

Do our JETS have huge issues? We are 3-6, and sinking fast so yes - we have huge issues, but this media flap about Tebow is not really one of them. Tebow is a problem - just because of who he is - not what he's done, or not done, but almost everyone with 1/2 a brain knew it was a mistake, and the more we lose - the bigger all the mistakes become.

I don't know how we can get it together and win this game - but we MUST!

GO JETS!!!

AGREED 110% You put it perfectly!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfansince'67 View Post
    We can't give up on Stephen Hill, right? It was probably an oversight, I'm guessing.

GO JETS!!!
    yea it was an oversight, i forgot about him since he hasnt done anything since week one and hes still very raw

vCash
    It's clear. You're my least favorite poster. And to label you a poster insults everyone here. You're more like a hit and run artist. Quite boring. Time to ignore your "posts".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast