Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Wow..Could this be true about the D

Interesting quote from Pete Carrol.

The Seahawks coach also had some interesting things to say about the Jets defense. Asked about the Jets' early success stopping the Seahawks running game, Carroll said the Jets were so slow getting off the ball that it messed up Seattle's zone blocking scheme.

"They weren't coming off the ball well. We were, so we were out ahead of them," Carroll said. "I thought maybe they were doing it collectively. … It was really them not playing great technique up front."

You guys think this was a one game thing? Crowd Noise? or is this an honest assessment and a root cause of the Jets woeful run defense this year?

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/jetsbl...#axzz2C6eDJq2u

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    That's just Pete Carrol trying to jab us a little, I thought we played well in the 1st 1/2. Our defense got tired from being out there all the time, it's deflating for them to see the offense struggle.
    But according to Rex, they are try to get better.

Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    Classic DMF.....

Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by javsvt View Post
    That's just Pete Carrol trying to jab us a little, I thought we played well in the 1st 1/2. Our defense got tired from being out there all the time, it's deflating for them to see the offense struggle.
    But according to Rex, they are try to get better.
    I agree i feel like every team we play someone takes a shot at us after the game lol

vCash
    I'm not sure what to believe, but if I were a Jet fan, I would be very concerned about the fact that two opposing players are saying the Jets "laid down" against them and you have an opposing coach saying that the Jets are slow off the ball and their technique was bad. It almost sounds like the Jets have in some ways given up on the season.
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    I'm not sure what to believe, but if I were a Jet fan, I would be very concerned about the fact that two opposing players are saying the Jets "laid down" against them and you have an opposing coach saying that the Jets are slow off the ball and their technique was bad. It almost sounds like the Jets have in some ways given up on the season.
    its definitely very concerning. is it another product of the blown up ny jets media or is there some truth that lays below the surface. our defense is our foundation, main reason why we have seen the playoffs in recent years. if rex & co is letting the defense slip away, and of course no comment on the offense, then this is certainly a tough time to be a jets fan.

whats the light at the end of the tunnel for us?

vCash
    I believe what he says 100%, the coaching on this team is horrible and players are getting the blame for it
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

vCash
    No player in there rite mind will ever want to play for the jets anymore!

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    I posted this yesterday after Pete Carroll said it on an interview. Here is a link to the interview if you guys want to hear it from Pete himself.

http://mynorthwest.com/422/2126169/H...ahawks-offense

He starts to talk about this around the 3:40 mark. I am a Seahawks fan, and from what I saw Sunday I am surprised you all haved converted to being Giants fans.

I would tend to believe the opposing coach before I start listening to the media. I highly doubt its Pete trying to ruffel feathers in it. He is making an honest assestment of how we (Seahawks) performed. Once we figured out that you where slow off the ball, we made the adjustments and started the gash your defense in the 4th quarter. Thats exactly what he said.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kpak76 View Post
    I posted this yesterday after Pete Carroll said it on an interview. Here is a link to the interview if you guys want to hear it from Pete himself.

He starts to talk about this around the 3:40 mark. I am a Seahawks fan, and from what I saw Sunday I am surprised you all haved converted to being Giants fans.

I would tend to believe the opposing coach before I start listening to the media. I highly doubt its Pete trying to ruffel feathers in it. He is making an honest assestment of how we (Seahawks) performed. Once we figured out that you where slow off the ball, we made the adjustments and started the gash your defense in the 4th quarter. Thats exactly what he said.

Pretty easy to do if your defense is always on the field, they got gassed. Its not a big story its more common sense.

#Hernandezing

haha delusional

vCash
    It seems that this will the second year now that Rex and company lose the team, this is starting to be a serious problem, Mangini got fired for less

Europe get READY, THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!

New York Jets..New York Knicks..New York Yankees..Barcelona!!

vCash

He starts to talk about this around the 3:40 mark. I am a Seahawks fan, and from what I saw Sunday I am surprised you all haved converted to being Giants fans.I would tend to believe the opposing coach before I start listening to the media. I highly doubt its Pete trying to ruffel feathers in it. He is making an honest assestment of how we (Seahawks) performed. Once we figured out that you where slow off the ball, we made the adjustments and started the gash your defense in the 4th quarter. Thats exactly what he said.
    psssh blasphemy..Jets fan for life.

The only thing I would add is, Pete could be talking out his *** because the Jets did fire him after only 1 season, and replaced him with Kotite.

either way it is interesting because the Jets have been struggling this year on defense.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash

Giant's fans.Lol..It took Pete 3 quarters to figure out what we're doing..yea right.. DRex was just tired and probably not putting in the extra effort since our offense wasn't doing anything. Having said that, we have a lot of holes to fill on our team starting with the coaching staff. It should be interesting off season..

Amazingly with Pitt losing its QB and the Colts sporting a rookie QB, we might still have a shot at the Wildcard.

!Tank the season for Bridgewater!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cañamin View Post
    Giant's fans.Lol..It took Pete 3 quarters to figure out what we're doing..yea right.. DRex was just tired and probably not putting in the extra effort since our offense wasn't doing anything. Having said that, we have a lot of holes to fill on our team starting with the coaching staff. It should be interesting off season..

Amazingly with Pitt losing its QB and the Colts sporting a rookie QB, we might still have a shot at the Wildcard.
    stop it........

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    stop it........
    lol i was thinking the same thing when i read that post.....

#Hernandezing

haha delusional

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    stop it........
    Lol. Ok I'll keep playing lotto then

!Tank the season for Bridgewater!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast