Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Before4 View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...-optimus-prime

I love Sherman's response bc its so true
    Personally, I don't like Tramon getting involved.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wissportsfan View Post
    Personally, I don't like Tramon getting involved.
    Not a fan of it either. It seems really uncharacteristic of Tramon to say something like that too. I haven't seen video of him saying that, but I would bet he said it to be funny. Otherwise, IDK what he's thinking.

vCash
    I Love it. i love the **** talking.
    I hope is a black and blue sorta game. Physical, but all in all, a packers win
    The Quest For Lombardi
    Bringin' It Back Home

Where It All Began

vCash
    I'm with wiss and gb - No need for Williams to talk. I'm not a big fan of it anyway but especially since Johnson lit them up last time.

I know it doesn't do any good but man those two horrible losses suck right now!

vCash
    In fairness Tramon was playing hurt most of last year. I highly doubt he will give up 250 yards again.

I have no problem with Tramon talking a little bit of trash as long as he backs it up. It's not like what he said was that bad.

There you go thumper

vCash
    Shut up Tramon. Christ.

Richard Sherman is a GRADE A DOUCHE BAG. Do not stoop to his level.

vCash
    Yeah.. Im thinking it was a joke

vCash
    the him leading the autobots thing is an obvious joke

him saying the seahawks defenders got pushed around is him saying whatever he saw on the film he was studying of calvin this week

not a big deal, keep it moving

vCash
    O man... if finley said it instead of Tramon there would be a RIOT on here...

vCash
    It is always a fight with these guys. Big match up will be their d line vrs our revamped o line. But I suspect that our revamped o line might be a better line then we fielded the first 8 games. Unfortunately we do not have much depth left unless Sherrod is truly ready to come back and get in the mix(fingers crossed). A good pass rush makes up for a bad secondary, no pass rush makes a good secondary look bad. So with Matthews out and their d line playing well, this could very well be a shoot out or at least a close game. But still I have faith. Aaron Rodgers declares he is still a candidate for MVP with a statement game and leads the Pack to a win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spotzhill View Post
    It is always a fight with these guys. Big match up will be their d line vrs our revamped o line. But I suspect that our revamped o line might be a better line then we fielded the first 8 games. Unfortunately we do not have much depth left unless Sherrod is truly ready to come back and get in the mix(fingers crossed). A good pass rush makes up for a bad secondary, no pass rush makes a good secondary look bad. So with Matthews out and their d line playing well, this could very well be a shoot out or at least a close game. But still I have faith. Aaron Rodgers declares he is still a candidate for MVP with a statement game and leads the Pack to a win.
    I also think they will. I think Bulaga has been pretty bad compared to last year and Lang will actually be an improvement. EDS handled Detroit last year so I think it's advantage Packers going into this game.

Graham Harrell #6 QB
    2 Comp. 3 ATT 20 Yards 0 TDs 4 Rush -3 Yards 0 TD 1 Fumble 0 INT

Jumped on the Bandwagon in 1969

vCash
    Lions are fairly predictable on offense. A lot of plays they run they'll run 2, 3, sometimes a handful a game. I did some research on them and I'll give you a sample of stuff I came up with.

They like to put Calvin in the slot. When he is in the slot he'll go up the seem a lot. If he's not in the slot you'll know something is up, especially if Scheffler is lined up in the slot to Calvin's side. Usually means a screen to Calvin or he'll go in motion to get in the slot. If Calvin is out, more times than not it's a run.

They like to run that jumbo single back set where Rieff comes in as a TE. He'll move in motion and 70% of the time they'll run the ball to that side. However, if it's shotgun and they run that same jumbo formation out there they'll throw the ball more times than not. They like Calvin in slot running up the seam.

They'll go shotgun with 4 wide with Bell lined up behind the T. He'll chip and roll. Stafford loves this play and will go to Bell more times than not.

Empty formation they run a very similar play to us where pretty much everyone will run curl. Stafford loves to throw to Pettigrew when he runs a curl. Another play is they'll have the TE's next to the T's and they'll just spray out, with the receivers on the strong side running picks down the field.

I'll give one more away, when their in a bunch shotgun formation, they like to run a RB screen. I hope you guys enjoy these

vCash
    Wiss for DC!

There you go thumper

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wissportsfan View Post
    Lions are fairly predictable on offense. A lot of plays they run they'll run 2, 3, sometimes a handful a game. I did some research on them and I'll give you a sample of stuff I came up with.

They like to put Calvin in the slot. When he is in the slot he'll go up the seem a lot. If he's not in the slot you'll know something is up, especially if Scheffler is lined up in the slot to Calvin's side. Usually means a screen to Calvin or he'll go in motion to get in the slot. If Calvin is out, more times than not it's a run.

They like to run that jumbo single back set where Rieff comes in as a TE. He'll move in motion and 70% of the time they'll run the ball to that side. However, if it's shotgun and they run that same jumbo formation out there they'll throw the ball more times than not. They like Calvin in slot running up the seam.

They'll go shotgun with 4 wide with Bell lined up behind the T. He'll chip and roll. Stafford loves this play and will go to Bell more times than not.

Empty formation they run a very similar play to us where pretty much everyone will run curl. Stafford loves to throw to Pettigrew when he runs a curl. Another play is they'll have the TE's next to the T's and they'll just spray out, with the receivers on the strong side running picks down the field.

I'll give one more away, when their in a bunch shotgun formation, they like to run a RB screen. I hope you guys enjoy these
    sounds a lot like our predictable offense. You missed the play action to the rb then hand it off to the wr end around. After that we will continue a fake it for some reason.

However, we never run a wr screen to calvin. It was normally burleson, now it is titus young.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonjw18 View Post
    sounds a lot like our predictable offense. You missed the play action to the rb then hand it off to the wr end around. After that we will continue a fake it for some reason.

However, we never run a wr screen to calvin. It was normally burleson, now it is titus young.
    I think the screen to Young is more unpredictable. Your base offense is pretty much the shotgun with 3 wide. If the screen goes to Young, you guys like to run it out of that offense. But Young will be in the slot when that happens and that's when I say if Calvin isn't in the slot you know something is up.

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast